PDA

View Full Version : OT: The Out of Town Watch

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13

Krinkle
04-16-2012, 20:29
Krinkle, you are taking the "becoming a Rangers fan" **** a little too literally.

You're probably right

I have had a lot of gin today, but I've seen you guys throw this around a lot and, c'mon that's a bad bad bad bad insult :laugh: I just wanted to sound a voice of reason

Tao Jones
She hasn't been to Winnpeg.

VaxjoDevil
We really need to win tomorrow for the sake of the sanity of this board

I think the Rags win made us all cranky. Me, it did for sure.

Krinkle
04-16-2012, 20:31
Rags and B's win put me over for sure

**** 7:00 tomorrow can't come fast enough, I'm not gonna have a voice after that game.

Also, thought - I should bring the flag!

vonbonds

Ha, I have..super fan right here!

devilzrule27

No one wants to go to Loserpeg.

guyincognito
04-16-2012, 20:34
She's called them out before. Not so much recently. I will bet whatever little money I have that the NHLDevils twitter hasn't told her tell our fans to settle down because we can't. She's doing it because she's married to one. It just rubs me the wrong way, and I'm well within my rights to ***** about it. And I will bring it up on Thursday as well. I'm too verbose to send it over Twitter, and I prefer to tell her in person. Let the Devils fans complain about the Rangers and vice versa. That's what makes it a rivalry for goodness sakes.

SO.... which Toronto papers will your obiturary be in?

Devilsfanatic
04-16-2012, 20:34
Actually I thought the suspension fit too, for the exact reasons you listed. However, the bigger issue is the overall inconsistency of the doling out of punishment and moreso- the dependency of injury versus no injury. That's bullshit, sorry. If that makes me a Rangers lover though, I don't know what to tell you.

As for the fags thing, didnt you or someone else say someone tweeted about Ranger fans being fags and there was a bit of backlash? What do you expect?

Sorry, Crosby is a *****. I don't respect him as a player or a person. He's on par with the Queen in the class category in giving other teams respect and props, he'll never ever ever do it. Is he talented? Sure. Do I have to like him based on talent? Nope and a **** ton of people don't.

But see, you're just lumping stances together and saying, "oh that matches with what this person would say, that makes them the same" That's not the case. Devils fans ans Rangers fans hate the Pens and the Flyers right? Does that make us like each others team? Nope.

I agree that there's inconsistency of calls by the Shanaban brand. I'm not disputing that a bit. But when Shea Weber wasn't suspended, I didn't hear a peep about how ridiculous it was. But when All-Star Carl Hagelin gets three, it's an outrage!!!!!! That's crap there. Where is the bitching about Weber? I bitched about it. Not because I'm a Preds fan, but because it was correct.

And you talk about all these people you know who hate Crosby. You make it sound as if it's the rest of the NHL. I'll tell you what, it's not. It's fans who are jealous of him. I respect his compete level, his desire to win and his sublime skill. Do I love Sidney Crosby? No. Do I love all the things he does? No. Do I respect him? Yes. How the hell could you not? Don't confuse caring for being a *****. I wish some of our poofters would exhibit that desire and drive to win. That's the difference between the Devils stars and Crosby. He wants to win and he wears his heart on his sleeve while our guys, well, you see what they're like in last night's performance.

Pacman tweeted about the Rangers being fags. Let him suffer the backlash of Rangers fans, he's one of your own, you have no need to pile on him for it. Also factor that he's 16/17 and that's how they usually communicate with one another and say that kind of stuff all the time.

Devilsfanatic
04-16-2012, 20:36
SO.... which Toronto papers will your obiturary be in?

I can't be bothered. She doesn't scare me one bit. I don't plan on being confrontational, but just curious that's all.

vonbonds
04-16-2012, 20:36
No one wants to go to Loserpeg.

I know you are joking but I thought it was nice enough. I had fun there.

guyincognito
04-16-2012, 20:38
And let's not knock our star players, Crosby might want to win, but our stars made matching team outfits.

devilzrule27
04-16-2012, 20:39
I know you are joking but I thought it was nice enough. I had fun there.

I have a burning hatred for most of Canada. Especially this one city where a guy named Vishal lives. Man that guy is the worst Canadian of all time.

VaxjoDevil
04-16-2012, 20:39
Philly sports radio had a field day with the Idontlikem quote today. It became a total meme. Was pretty funny I have to say.

devilzrule27
04-16-2012, 20:40
And let's not knock our star players, Crosby might want to win, but our stars made matching team outfits.

I think they look pretty snazzy.

Devilsfanatic
04-16-2012, 20:40

Oh yeah, how could I forget that. I remember when there was this gladiator. Claudius Lemieusis, he had sand paper and grit and wanted to win. And did whatever it took. I see that in #9 and #17.

The only one who has that kind of jam for real, is #26 and that's why he's my favorite Devil forward of all time and always will be.

Devilsfanatic
04-16-2012, 20:41
I have a burning hatred for most of Canada. Especially this one city where a guy named Vishal lives. Man that guy is the worst Canadian of all time.

yeah well, you have no friends. **** you.

VaxjoDevil
04-16-2012, 20:41
All I could find was that if you're a Devils General, whatever the **** that is, the Kovy tweets were perhaps a bit over the top.

devilzrule27
04-16-2012, 20:42
yeah well, you have no friends. **** you.

**** you twice, ***** ****. And I have friends! My dog thinks I'm just super.

VaxjoDevil

:laugh: Classic GIC.

Krinkle
I agree that there's inconsistency of calls by the Shanaban brand. I'm not disputing that a bit. But when Shea Weber wasn't suspended, I didn't hear a peep about how ridiculous it was. But when All-Star Carl Hagelin gets three, it's an outrage!!!!!! That's crap there. Where is the bitching about Weber? I bitched about it. Not because I'm a Preds fan, but because it was correct.

And you talk about all these people you know who hate Crosby. You make it sound as if it's the rest of the NHL. I'll tell you what, it's not. It's fans who are jealous of him. I respect his compete level, his desire to win and his sublime skill. Do I love Sidney Crosby? No. Do I love all the things he does? No. Do I respect him? Yes. How the hell could you not? Don't confuse caring for being a *****. I wish some of our poofters would exhibit that desire and drive to win. That's the difference between the Devils stars and Crosby. He wants to win and he wears his heart on his sleeve while our guys, well, you see what they're like in last night's performance.

Pacman tweeted about the Rangers being fags. Let him suffer the backlash of Rangers fans, he's one of your own, you have no need to pile on him for it. Also factor that he's 16/17 and that's how they usually communicate with one another and say that kind of stuff all the time.

My point was simply that people hate Crosby, Rangers fans hate Crosby

It does not follow that all people who hate Crosby are doing so b/c of allegiance to the blueshirts. That's all I was saying.

Yeah dude's a winner, maybe it's jealousy, maybe it's the fact that I hate that fucking assist he got from the linesman to give you guys the fucking gold in the fucking olympics you fucking **** fucks :laugh: Or the fact that he has a Cup while Zach hasn't been past what, the second round yet?

And no, I don't agree with that last part between him and our guys - they both want to win, but you know what? I don't see Parise kicking equipment and cheap shotting guys and goading guys into ****. Zach has fucking class, that goes a long way in my book. Parise has drive and determination and needs to work HARD to make up for that talent gap. Yeah he's been absent but I think he picks it up big time in 3/4.

Enough of this **** though :laugh:

Tao Jones
04-16-2012, 20:43
I can't be bothered. She doesn't scare me one bit. I don't plan on being confrontational, but just curious that's all.

I'm guessing fanbase image, fanbase stereotype busting, diplomacy, and her honest if not influenced opinion.

I want a third person account.

Krinkle
04-16-2012, 20:44

GOLD

Philly sports radio had a field day with the Idontlikem quote today. It became a total meme. Was pretty funny I have to say.

Oh I bet, I'm almost in range for them on my way to work, but this morning wasn't a talk radio day, it was a metal day on the commute

guyincognito
04-16-2012, 20:44
Oh yeah, how could I forget that. I remember when there was this gladiator. Claudius Lemieusis, he had sand paper and grit and wanted to win. And did whatever it took. I see that in #9 and #17.

The only one who has that kind of jam for real, is #26 and that's why he's my favorite Devil forward of all time and always will be.

Envision a scenario where say, Scott Gomez came into a Scott Stevens captained lockeroom with matching team outfits. :laugh:

Devilsfanatic
04-16-2012, 20:47
My point was simply that people hate Crosby, Rangers fans hate Crosby

It does not follow that all people who hate Crosby are doing so b/c of allegiance to the blueshirts. That's all I was saying.

Yeah dude's a winner, maybe it's jealousy, maybe it's the fact that I hate that fucking assist he got from the linesman to give you guys the fucking gold in the fucking olympics you fucking **** fucks :laugh: Or the fact that he has a Cup while Zach hasn't been past what, the second round yet?

And no, I don't agree with that last part between him and our guys - they both want to win, but you know what? I don't see Parise kicking equipment and cheap shotting guys and goading guys into ****. Zach has fucking class, that goes a long way in my book. Parise has drive and determination and needs to work HARD to make up for that talent gap. Yeah he's been absent but I think he picks it up big time in 3/4.

Enough of this **** though :laugh:

They want to win? They sure showed it in the first 40 yesterday. They've shown it in 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011. They're quite apathetic. It's sad to see. But lets just disagree to agree to disagree.

And last thing, I'm not saying just hating Crosby makes you a Rangers fan, because then all Flyers fans would be Rangers fans. I'm saying when you lump in all those check points together, it screams Ranger fan. Which I don't actually believe she is. It's just fun to say.

Devilsfanatic
04-16-2012, 20:48
Envision a scenario where say, Scott Gomez came into a Scott Stevens captained lockeroom with matching team outfits. :laugh:

LOL, I don't think he'd get to leave the locker room. I get the camaraderie and all that, but come on. Show it on the ice. Be the team in the 1st of game one and the 3rd of game three for even half a game and you'll do well. This team is capable of beating anyone, when they're playing balls to the wall. They should have enough in the tank to do that now and they haven't. That's what really makes me mad.

Tao Jones
04-16-2012, 20:48

That shaking the dice thing will take on a whole new meme if they don't get out of this round.

Krinkle
04-16-2012, 20:51
They want to win? They sure showed it in the first 40 yesterday. They've shown it in 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011. They're quite apathetic. It's sad to see. But lets just disagree to agree to disagree.

And last thing, I'm not saying just hating Crosby makes you a Rangers fan, because then all Flyers fans would be Rangers fans. I'm saying when you lump in all those check points together, it screams Ranger fan. Which I don't actually believe she is. It's just fun to say.

I think they do, if I didn't I wouldn't keep showing up to games and watching the games. Did last nights game suck? Yes, they laid an egg but showed a spark - this team can do it, I'm not sure if it's one more piece or just one defining moment, who knows but this team NOW has the potential and the desire to do it. The Langs saga and MacLean saga really fucked us over, all uphill from here I hope.

and yeah my whole point was - that's like the worst fucking insult in the book, not cool :laugh:

Devilsfanatic
04-16-2012, 20:52
I think they do, if I didn't I wouldn't keep showing up to games and watching the games. Did last nights game suck? Yes, they laid an egg but showed a spark - this team can do it, I'm not sure if it's one more piece or just one defining moment, who knows but this team NOW has the potential and the desire to do it. The Langs saga and MacLean saga really fucked us over, all uphill from here I hope.

and yeah my whole point was - that's like the worst fucking insult in the book, not cool :laugh:

No, I think mongoloid looking stalker freak is the worst insult in the book.

Dr. Doom
04-16-2012, 20:56
all of you need to shut the **** up :laugh:

Krinkle
04-16-2012, 20:56
No, I think mongoloid looking stalker freak is the worst insult in the book.

Nope

Lowest thing you can call someone - Ranger fan. Lower than Yankees fan. Lower than Giants fan. Lower than Dallas Cowboys Yankees Duke Notre Dame Fan.

Rangers fan.

Lower than Patrick Duffy even.

Vinnie
04-16-2012, 20:57
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_pA5GUUicahM/TTeHKP7UD-I/AAAAAAAAAUA/_Pm6Km4Ph0U/s320/Pin%2BPals.png

Krinkle
Sorry it's the gin

oh and go Blues WOOO

devilzrule27

Thats ok. CJ is such a rangers fan she wouldn't be insulted by it. :sarcasm:

devilzrule27
04-16-2012, 20:58

You up the **** shut

Devilsfanatic
04-16-2012, 21:02

I will stab you in the face.

Tao Jones
04-16-2012, 21:04
Two point night for Arnott.

Dr. Doom
04-16-2012, 21:04
You up the **** shut

I will stab you in the face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmMRaUX-QSM

Devilsfanatic
04-16-2012, 21:05
4-1. Good night, Sharks. I won't bother watching the rest of this game........I think?

Dr. Doom
04-16-2012, 21:09
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/4118/keslerboatjumpsmall.gif

Tao Jones
04-16-2012, 21:37
Colin White makes it 4-2.

VaxjoDevil
04-16-2012, 21:37
Colin White! Love the guy.

Clarkson Falls Down
04-16-2012, 21:38
Colin White :laugh:

guyincognito
04-16-2012, 21:45
Kovy 4, White 3. :laugh:

Getzo5
04-17-2012, 08:59
Agreed with DF, simple as that. It`s not over the top, he`s spot on.

Didn't CJ go to like every arena in the league when Devils play? I mean, is that is not a super fan I don't know what is.Watching 82+ games live at 1-7 AM. Games of the (non-hometown/homestate) team you`ve never watched in person.

If I had the money and live there, you betcha I would. That and more. I`m sorry, I don`t judge fans based on the money they spend on their team.

i could bang a girl if she was a rags fan, i just couldn't date her.Depends. I`m sure there are nice, intelligent and tolerant female Rangers fans...somewhere...

...or am I just naive?

Dr. Doom
04-17-2012, 09:00
Depends. I`m sure there are nice, intelligent and tolerant female Rangers fans...

...or am I just naive?
you're naive. i have a friend that is a rags fan and she is impossible to get along with when it comes to hockey.

Getzo5
04-17-2012, 09:04
A man can dream, right?

Oh wait... that`s a nightmare... but is it?

So confuuuuused. :scared:

Getzo5
04-17-2012, 09:10
So where is Jordan Staal going to be traded to and for what?

Getzo5
04-17-2012, 11:53
Shaw suspended for 3 games.

Whatta...

devilzrule27
04-17-2012, 12:30
So where is Jordan Staal going to be traded to and for what?

I'm sure some dumb GM will overpay for him. Probably some new GM who is trying to make a splash. So my guess is Montreal. Just throwing it out there. No basis for it either.

devilzrule27
04-17-2012, 12:31
Shaw suspended for 3 games.

Whatta...

People wanted consistency and now they have it. Sure it's bad but it's consistently bad. There is just no pleasing some people. :sarcasm:

Getzo5
04-17-2012, 17:51
I`m so going to enjoy the Hawks game... I hope.

Krinkle
04-17-2012, 20:54
Am I the only one who can't even watch hockey after a game like tonight?

Sickening what losses like that do to me.

guyincognito
04-17-2012, 20:56
Am I the only one who can't even watch hockey after a game like tonight?

Sickening what losses like that do to me.

I'd watch, I just don't want to hear about it. :laugh: I'm not that mad, I'm just kinda meh. I guess I just have so little faith in them at this point.

Krinkle
04-17-2012, 20:59
I'd watch, I just don't want to hear about it. :laugh: I'm not that mad, I'm just kinda meh. I guess I just have so little faith in them at this point.

I'll get there eventually, but right now, to watch real teams compete, just sickens me. Knowing that that's what our team could and should look like, but doesn't. That feeling is getting old.

Getzo5
04-17-2012, 21:01
Shanabans:

Shaw 3 (2 was my guess)
Backstrom 1 (automatic)
Neal 1 (2 was my guess)
Asham 4 (4 was my guess)
Torres... we`ll see. Probably 4+ as a repeated offender.

Devilsfanatic
04-17-2012, 21:05
I'll still watch other teams. The excitement in those games makes me forget the Devils.

Getzo5
04-17-2012, 21:08
Same here.

Clarkson Falls Down
04-17-2012, 21:11
CrawfLOLrd

Devilsfanatic
04-17-2012, 21:12
That was bad.

Getzo5
04-17-2012, 21:12
You gotta be kiddin me.

Getzo5
04-17-2012, 21:13
That`s for 2010, says Michael Leighton.

devilzrule27
04-17-2012, 22:04
I'll still watch other teams. The excitement in those games makes me forget the Devils.

I tried after tonights game. I had the Yotes game on. I turned it off after 10 minutes. I was so pissed so I just kept ranting on twitter. That was therapeutic.

devilzrule27
04-17-2012, 22:06
Looking at the yotes score sheet Rusty Klesla seemed to have a good game. That makes me happy, always liked him despite never living up to expectations.

Getzo5
04-18-2012, 11:17
http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/1527/erat.jpg

:facepalm: I`ve never seen anything like that before.

Vinnie
04-18-2012, 12:44
Schneider getting the start again tonight.

guyincognito
04-18-2012, 13:06
Maybe Looooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu will be our next goalie, we like to spend money nonsensically.

Getzo5
04-18-2012, 13:25
Maybe Looooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu will be our next goalie, we like to spend money nonsensically. http://videogum.com/img/thumbnails/photos/twmoat_black_dahlia/suicide.gif

Vinnie
04-18-2012, 14:56
We could do worse, and almost certainly will.

jkrdevil
04-18-2012, 15:30
Maybe Looooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu will be our next goalie, we like to spend money nonsensically.

At least his ten million a year salary is over. He makes about the same as Marty now in actual dollars,

jkrdevil
04-18-2012, 15:33

Honestly, I have to admit the 2011 playoffs were one ofnthe most enjoyable for me to watch in years. I had no worry About the Devils and could just watch. Same with the first two nights this year because of the late series start.

Getzo5
04-18-2012, 15:47
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBuehJ7ONMU

:laugh:

Dr. Doom
04-18-2012, 15:52
Clarkson falls too many times for us to count.

ILikeItVeryMuch
04-18-2012, 16:10
The Rangers are the king of New York City.

Catch them on MSG+ because the Knicks have a regular season game.

Krinkle
04-18-2012, 16:23

I love that.

Also, Yanks/Sox tonight right? No wonder the Post put them on the back page the other day - that's not happening for a long time now :laugh:

VaxjoDevil
04-18-2012, 16:40

Knicks popularity is just white guilt.

guyincognito
04-18-2012, 16:41
MAF got beat about 4 seconds into the game but it went high. :laugh:

Zajac's Bowl Cut
04-18-2012, 16:43
Stralman scored lolllllllllllll

guyincognito
Now he got beat for real. Giroux didn't even really get his stick on it. :laugh:

guyincognito
Stralman scored lolllllllllllll

Fucking Fraser, he's played well for them this season.

Zajac's Bowl Cut
04-18-2012, 16:44
The Penguins might lose 10-0 tonight

Tao Jones
04-18-2012, 16:44
Jagr ties Denis Savard for career assists

Zajac's Bowl Cut
04-18-2012, 16:47
it is pretty sick how obsessed the Flyer fans are with Crosby

jkrdevil
Malkin ties it. We are in for another wild one

Zajac's Bowl Cut
holy **** Malkin was on a mission there

jkrdevil
04-18-2012, 16:48
Bryzgalov has to hold the rebound

guyincognito
04-18-2012, 16:48
goaltending is beyond horrendous. he's in the fucking butterfly, how does that happen?

Zajac's Bowl Cut
04-18-2012, 16:49
The Panthers would be beating either of these teams 3-0 in a series

thats how bad the goalies/D has been

Getzo5
04-18-2012, 16:50
The Penguins might lose 10-0 tonightMeh, more like 10-9.

Krinkle
04-18-2012, 16:53
Did I just see another PP goal for the fucking Rags?

Vinnie
Stick a fork in the Sens.

guyincognito
Ottawa is done, they're not playing the Devils, you can't get buried in the 1st period. Rangers will get themselves a week off.

Zajac's Bowl Cut
04-18-2012, 16:54
the Penguins dont have anyone better to play the PP point than Steve Sullivan?

Getzo5
04-18-2012, 16:55
Freaking Roloson, Tampa shouldve been in instead.

Zajac's Bowl Cut
04-18-2012, 16:56
lol oh bryz

Vinnie
04-18-2012, 17:08
Huge dive by Briere.

Zajac's Bowl Cut
04-18-2012, 17:10
holy **** these refs.....

guyincognito
04-18-2012, 17:12
I guess they want no BS tonight. Another one through Fleury, hard to blame the goalie on a double 5 on 3, but still

jkrdevil
04-18-2012, 17:13
The Pens pk is like ours

VaxjoDevil
04-18-2012, 17:13
Take lead, then take three million penalties to give it away. Smart.

Tao Jones
04-18-2012, 17:16
Jagr passes Chris Chelios for eighth most career shots.

Zajac's Bowl Cut
jesus christ this series has been some AWFUL hockey

I'm sorry but i don't find 8-6 games to be good to watch lol

jkrdevil
Jagr passes Chris Chelios for eighth most career shots.

Assuming these stats are all playoff based

Vinnie
04-18-2012, 17:17
Yup, that's a goal. 3-3.

jkrdevil
04-18-2012, 17:17
It is these deflection replays where they need to bring back the glow puck with comet tail. Then it becomes easy to see the deflection and where it happened

selyar
04-18-2012, 17:20
crosby's *** with the goal.

jkrdevil
04-18-2012, 17:21
And Staal makes it 4-3

VaxjoDevil
04-18-2012, 17:21
We score less than this at open hockey. And we hardly backcheck.

Getzo5
04-18-2012, 17:26
Goals, goals everywhere. What`s the single series record in total goals scored?

Tao Jones
04-18-2012, 17:34
Assuming these stats are all playoff based

Yes, career playoffs, not combined.

Vinnie
04-18-2012, 17:48
Bryzgalov is just awful.

guyincognito
04-18-2012, 17:49
Did Bryz even try to stop that? :laugh: Would be hilarious if the Flyers let them back into the series

VaxjoDevil
04-18-2012, 17:50
Goals, goals everywhere. What`s the single series record in total goals scored?

:laugh: I was thinking this too. But then this must probably go to 7. And with the Penguins talent waking up here, it could.

selyar
04-18-2012, 17:50
LOL

"Battle of goaltender ineptness" - pierre

Vinnie
04-18-2012, 17:51
If Fleury gets his **** together they could win this series.

Dr. Doom
04-18-2012, 17:52
If Fleury gets his **** together they could win this series.
i don't know about that. the flyers should be able to pull one more win out of the bag.

guyincognito
04-18-2012, 17:53
If the Pens stopped pretending it was 1982 and their goalie would stop giving up goals a six year old would stop, they are really dangerous. Just for whatever reason, they've been doing what they're doing.

Clarkson Falls Down
04-18-2012, 17:55
Typical Rangers. Got outplayed in Game 3, had their goaltender bail them out. Getting outplayed in Game 4 will probably have Lundqvist bail them out again.

guyincognito
04-18-2012, 17:57
I'd say this game is over but the Flyers will probably score 6 unanswered goals

VaxjoDevil
04-18-2012, 17:59
Any other game, this is over. But this series is too bizarre.

VaxjoDevil
04-18-2012, 18:00
Typical Rangers. Got outplayed in Game 3, had their goaltender bail them out. Getting outplayed in Game 4 will probably have Lundqvist bail them out again.

It will not last forever. Perhaps through this series, but not all the way.

jkrdevil
04-18-2012, 18:01
Rangers sens a much better game

Clarkson Falls Down
04-18-2012, 18:05
Any other game, this is over. But this series is too bizarre.

Every game except a Devils one.

VaxjoDevil
04-18-2012, 18:07
That is actually a brutally good slapshot on the fly.

Getzo5
04-18-2012, 18:08
THis is going to be interesting.

Clarkson Falls Down
04-18-2012, 18:11
Keep your head up Spezza. And the Sens tie it.

guyincognito
Lundqvist pulled a MAF, and btw, Joe, it was probably a buttend

jkrdevil
Woot!

VaxjoDevil
04-18-2012, 18:15
8-3 Lolololol. I look forward to listen to Mike Missanelli tomorrow, see how cocky he is now.

guyincognito
04-18-2012, 18:16
I think the Pens might have a safe lead now. The Devils should try that sometime, killing their opponent when they're down.

Krinkle
04-18-2012, 18:17
I like the Rags new philosophy - hit their best player square in the head

jkrdevil
04-18-2012, 18:18
Both teams should just tie a shooter tooter to the net next game, probably have better success

Getzo5
04-18-2012, 18:18
8-3 PIT and Neal will be ready for the next game. What a boost.

guyincognito
04-18-2012, 18:22
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAZ8xwXE5UY

9-3 now

Vinnie
Retardo

jkrdevil
Hey look Zach Rinaldo doing Zach Rinaldo type things

jkrdevil
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAZ8xwXE5UY

9-3 now

I wish we could do this. We have the talent to

jkrdevil
04-18-2012, 18:23
Lou Nolan sounds like he is in tears

Vinnie
04-18-2012, 18:24
10min misconduct and a game misconduct for good measure. Shanahan is not going to get a day off.

VaxjoDevil
04-18-2012, 18:24
I like the Rags new philosophy - hit their best player square in the head

Is there more than Alfie now?

Getzo5
04-18-2012, 18:25
I wish we could do this. We have the talent toTo score 6+ every game? No, we don`t. Definitely not at the back end.

Is there more than Alfie now?Spezza got hit right to the head by Staal.

He was low though.

jkrdevil
04-18-2012, 18:26
To score 6+ every game? No, we don`t. Definitely not at the back end.

I meant more going for the kill and not letting up. You don't need to score 9 (or 6 for that matter)

guyincognito
04-18-2012, 18:26

Spezza was skating with his head down, and got hit with *something*.

jkrdevil
04-18-2012, 18:29
Btw I would still not feel safe if the Devils ever had a 9-3 lead

guyincognito
04-18-2012, 18:30
Btw I would still not feel safe if the Devils ever had a 9-3 lead

I think that's beyond even their capabilities.

Krinkle
04-18-2012, 18:31

Spezza had his head lowered but Staal brought his hands up and went right at him.

He went straight to the locker room

Getzo5
04-18-2012, 18:33
I meant more going for the kill and not letting up. You don't need to score 9 (or 6 for that matter)Ah I see. Agreed then.

Clarkson Falls Down
04-18-2012, 18:41
Dubinsky sucks.

EDIT: nevermind that was Richards.

Getzo5
04-18-2012, 18:52
And here we have the first 10 of the year. lmao

guyincognito
04-18-2012, 18:52
Rangers are starting to look tired.

Zajac's Bowl Cut
04-18-2012, 18:54
shut up homer joe

mcdonagh did nothing on that play. literally nothing.

vonbonds
04-18-2012, 19:00
shut up homer joe

mcdonagh did nothing on that play. literally nothing.

He is pretty bad.

guyincognito
04-18-2012, 19:02
Slewfoot may bail them out

Zajac's Bowl Cut
04-18-2012, 19:04
yea Foligno is a moron

vonbonds
04-18-2012, 19:05
I have only seen the last 5 minutes of play but the Rangers look like they are skating in mud.

guyincognito
04-18-2012, 19:09
They're giving themselves up. Don't see how they can play 4 rounds, but hey, at least they're trying which is more than I can say for the Devils.

Clarkson Falls Down
04-18-2012, 19:10
I have only seen the last 5 minutes of play but the Rangers look like they are skating in mud.

Aside from a few players, that's how they usually skate.

And the only thing I've wanted all year was to see NJ get a shot at NYR in the playoffs and if they can't get there I'm gonna be pissed.

Zajac's Bowl Cut
04-18-2012, 19:10
is Rosen serious with "that should have been interference!"

with a minute left in a tie game?

guyincognito
04-18-2012, 19:12
Aside from a few players, that's how they usually skate.

And the only thing I've wanted all year was to see NJ get a shot at NYR in the playoffs and if they can't get there I'm gonna be pissed.

Neither of them may get there if the Rangers lose this game.

Zajac's Bowl Cut
04-18-2012, 19:13
man they really play the collapse 5, don't they

Krinkle
Ottawa is not winning this if they stick with this umbrella ****. The Rangers block the **** out of shots and nothing low is going to get past that pile of pads.

Collapse low, get some bodies in front, deflect that **** or just shoot high.

And 7 PP's for the Rangers, I think 5 or 6 for the Sens - that's absurd

Clarkson Falls Down
Neither of them may get there if the Rangers lose this game.

True. But I have a feeling the Rangers get another lucky bounce to win this one.

guyincognito
04-18-2012, 19:16
Ottawa is not winning this if they stick with this umbrella ****. The Rangers block the **** out of shots and nothing low is going to get past that pile of pads.

Collapse low, get some bodies in front, deflect that **** or just shoot high.

And 7 PP's for the Rangers, I think 5 or 6 for the Sens - that's absurd

They were getting stuff through in the 3rd and getting past some guys. You cannot play 20+ playoff games like this. They might get taken here and they aren't going to get any less tired.

guyincognito
04-18-2012, 19:16
True. But I have a feeling the Rangers get another lucky bounce to win this one.

Yep, probably, then they'll survive, get 7 days off after Saturday and be fine. Which would suck.

onefatsurfer
04-18-2012, 19:22
Jeez, 10 goals..

vonbonds
04-18-2012, 19:25
NBC fucking cut away from the opening face off for a minute and half for commercials. What fucking junior high production crew do they have?

Clarkson Falls Down
04-18-2012, 19:29
Jesus, Ottawa's come out like dog **** here.

EDIT: And 15 seconds later, Ottawa scores :laugh:

guyincognito
04-18-2012, 19:30
clean shot, glove whiff, seeya. Rangers are in trouble

Krinkle
High glove fuckers woooooooooooooooooo

jkrdevil
Turris!

and you know what? Ottawa has been the better team the last 3 games

Zajac's Bowl Cut
what a shot

damn

vonbonds
04-18-2012, 19:31
King Louis XVI: Knight jumps queen! Bishop jumps queen! Pawns jump queen! *Gangbang*!

jkrdevil
04-18-2012, 19:32
NBC fucking cut away from the opening face off for a minute and half for commercials. What fucking junior high production crew do they have?

Are talking about the Ot? Must be your cable. My CNBC never cut out.

the other game started on NHLN

vonbonds
04-18-2012, 19:35
It is on NBC Sports..whatever Versus became. I have Comcast.

ILikeItVeryMuch
04-18-2012, 19:38
Rangers lost, quick play some clips from 1994.

Suck that **** Trautwig

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWhtPByViJU

guyincognito
04-18-2012, 19:39
I'd feel better about their impending choke/running themselves into the ground to be easy pickings in round 2, if we weren't losing to the frigging Panthers and finding innovative ways to do so.

guyincognito
04-18-2012, 19:42
Watching Rangers fans rant and rave does amuse me too, especially with how clueless they are about their own team. Teams that block 30+ shots in games *ARE* giving a solid effort. Teams that block 30+ shots in games, though, don't tend to last very long when the blocks are the "flop on the ice" type. They are a victim of their style. They have expended about 100 times the energy we have so far.

devilzrule27
04-18-2012, 19:45
Every team has expended 100 times the energy we have so far.

Vinnie
04-18-2012, 19:45
Welp, good night Canucks.

guyincognito
04-18-2012, 19:46
Every team has expended 100 times the energy we have so far.

:laugh: Including Vancouver?

Darius Dangleaitis
04-18-2012, 19:50
http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i403/dperry7/575818_3513454489084_1653575773_2804903_1719691782 _n.jpg

Credit to P4P and a genius on /sp/ for this one.

ILikeItVeryMuch
04-18-2012, 19:57
http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i403/dperry7/575818_3513454489084_1653575773_2804903_1719691782 _n.jpg

Credit to P4P and a genius on /sp/ for this one.

annnnd mass texted

Darius Dangleaitis
04-18-2012, 20:11
Love seeing them burn an ELC year for Kreider to have him play 3:30.

devilzrule27
04-18-2012, 22:00
Love seeing them burn an ELC year for Kreider to have him play 3:30.

That year was going to burn anyway regardless of how many minutes he plays or didn't play. Not to mention they aren't really wasting it either. Playoff experience is invaluable to a kid his age.

VaxjoDevil
04-18-2012, 22:34
Came back from open, watching the rerun, Ottawa just scored. Awesome.

Getzo5
04-19-2012, 08:32
:laugh: Including Vancouver?Yes, including Vancouver.

VaxjoDevil
04-19-2012, 08:55
Getting tired of Brooks, honestly. Something is off. He starts distorting every view that is not his and declares anybody an idiot who doesn't agree.

Tao Jones
04-19-2012, 10:48
No Hanzal tonight.

Vinnie
04-19-2012, 19:13
Caps tie up the series.

VaxjoDevil
04-19-2012, 19:13
Can you believe that the clock didn't start in Washington with 2-1 and 9 secs to go? :laugh: They should be pretty happy Bruins didn't score there.

Getzo5
04-19-2012, 19:17
Holtby is perfect. I called it. So proud of myself haha.

Oduya sucks. I called that too. BUT this time I can mock that MartyBlows imbecile from HF. lol

I smell another OT in Chicago.

Getzo5
04-19-2012, 19:27
... right again. Frolik scores. Didn`t know he was still alive.

jkrdevil
04-19-2012, 19:31
Off the top of my head Canadiens-Sabres went to OT the first games of that series in 1993. Habs won all 4

VaxjoDevil
04-19-2012, 21:01
We have three 2-2 series in the east that could go either way. And I'm not willing to write off Pens just yet. Pretty exciting.

vonbonds
04-19-2012, 21:37
I love watching the Blues. A lot of young hungry talented players all with a grinders heart.

Tao Jones
04-20-2012, 17:02
Jagr ties Joe Sakic and Doug Gilmour for career playoff points.

Lord Ned Stark
04-20-2012, 17:07
uh oh flyzors

Lord Ned Stark
04-20-2012, 17:47
what a snipe

vonbonds
04-20-2012, 17:51
Bryz looks terrible, another good Flyers team doomed by shitty tending.

guyincognito
04-20-2012, 17:52
Man, you could make a series of "how not to play defense and goalie" videos out of this series.

guyincognito
04-20-2012, 17:52
Bryz looks terrible, another good Flyers team doomed by shitty tending.

That one was a double screen by his own guys, no chance

vonbonds
04-20-2012, 17:55
I was typing it on my phone before the third goal. I am slow on my iPhone.

Lord Ned Stark
04-20-2012, 17:56
watch this **** go 7 games.. holy ****

vonbonds
04-20-2012, 18:22
watch this **** go 7 games.. holy ****

It is definitely going to 6 if Philly doesn't get their heads out their assess.

Vinnie
04-20-2012, 18:25
10th straight playoff game Bryzgalov has given up at least 3 goals.

Lord Ned Stark
04-20-2012, 18:59
i dont believe this.. ur fuckin up philly

VaxjoDevil
04-20-2012, 19:12
After listening to that douche Misarelli on Philly Sports radio every day in the car I'm actually enjoying this.

VaxjoDevil
04-20-2012, 19:27
This could be Lidas' last two minutes in the NHL.

Vinnie
04-20-2012, 19:34
Good for Nashville. I could see them going far.

Darius Dangleaitis
04-20-2012, 19:40
Might have very well seen the last of Lidstrom.

I have a hunch he'll be back though, although I haven't heard/read anything either way.

Tao Jones
04-20-2012, 19:44
Zero points for Lidstrom.

Devilsfanatic
04-20-2012, 21:12
He'll be back. Also, Pittsburgh will win the series, I'm sure of it now. Tonight was Philly's last chance.

Devilsfanatic
04-20-2012, 21:26
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/flyers-giroux-punks-penguins-fans-fakes-puck-toss-003226718.html;_ylt=ApqpBenjA9LiKylxU85gHBN7vLYF

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yes.

Lord Ned Stark
04-20-2012, 22:09
He'll be back. Also, Pittsburgh will win the series, I'm sure of it now. Tonight was Philly's last chance.

that also means theyll lwin the cup unfortunately.. it was all written down in the 10 commandments of gary fucking bettman unfortunately.. fucking a

VaxjoDevil
04-20-2012, 22:18
Lidas is gonna step down. Time to get another life.

Getzo5
04-21-2012, 00:55
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1073844/somad.gif

Getzo5
04-21-2012, 09:51
Flyers played 1-3-1 yesterday.

Oh the irony. :laugh:

Pronger must be turning in his grave. :sarcasm:

Oh wait.

Devilsfanatic
04-21-2012, 11:46
Come on, Washington.

Devilsfanatic
04-21-2012, 13:34
The goal cums from Semin, 1-0 Caps.

Devilsfanatic
04-21-2012, 13:44
Washington up 2-0.

Devilsfanatic
04-21-2012, 13:49
2-1 meow.

Clarkson Falls Down
04-21-2012, 13:49
2-1.

Clarkson Falls Down
04-21-2012, 13:50
...and tied.

Devilsfanatic
04-21-2012, 13:50
Unreal.

Getzo5
04-21-2012, 14:06
Stupid. All the Caps players were one step late.

Also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkEnLGTI3ro&feature=player_embedded

lmfao

Devilsfanatic
04-21-2012, 14:13
Couldn't you just link the YT instead of the stupid board?

Ah, that's better.

Devilsfanatic
04-21-2012, 14:17
3-2. Thomas with a nice pad assist.

Lord Ned Stark
04-21-2012, 14:19
are u kidding me with dat save holtby? holy crap

Devilsfanatic
04-21-2012, 14:20
Holy moly what a save.

Lord Ned Stark
04-21-2012, 14:23
Holy moly what a save.

i gotta see that one again. that looked like a slam dunk idk how he got over.

Devilsfanatic
04-21-2012, 14:24
It was better in fast motion. As soon as the rebound went over, I thought, well, that's 3-3.

Lord Ned Stark
04-21-2012, 14:25
It was better in fast motion. As soon as the rebound went over, I thought, well, that's 3-3.
caps need to go for the dagger here.

Lord Ned Stark
04-21-2012, 14:26
wooow. lazy fucking play right there to lead to a penalty against. come on caps

Getzo5
04-21-2012, 14:27
**** you Wideman. He`s been on the ice for every goal against. He`s their Volchenkov.

Lord Ned Stark
04-21-2012, 14:28
that was just an awfuly retarded penalty to take

Devilsfanatic
04-21-2012, 14:30
Well, he wasn't on the ice for that one, but he's the reason. Marchand sold it well.

Devilsfanatic
04-21-2012, 14:47
That's Capital revenge.

Vinnie
04-21-2012, 14:47
My old teammate scores to take the lead.

Vinnie
04-21-2012, 14:50
And they play again in 24 hours? What the hell?

Devilsfanatic
04-21-2012, 14:52
Yep, Boston may be out tomorrow, or Washington, who knows.

Devilsfanatic
04-21-2012, 14:53
Wow. Washington.

jkrdevil
04-21-2012, 15:01
Thomas will be traded at the draft, especially if the Bruins get knocked out tomorrow

Devilsfanatic
04-21-2012, 15:09
Who wants him?

jkrdevil
04-21-2012, 15:11
Who wants him?

Someone will still overpay, probably Burke. Only one year left on his deal.

Getzo5
04-21-2012, 16:18
Mark Stone in lineup for #Sens tonight.

Devilsfanatic
04-21-2012, 16:35
1-0 Senators.

Tao Jones
04-21-2012, 18:51
Langenbrunner stuffs home the tyer.

Pietrangelo 44 seconds later.

2-1 Blues.

Getzo5
04-21-2012, 19:13
Blues win the series first time in 10 years. I`m VERY HAPPY for them.

VaxjoDevil
04-21-2012, 19:15
Sharks out. Bleh.

Devilsfanatic
04-21-2012, 19:18
I'm on the Nashville for SC bandwagon now that the Devils are out.

Getzo5
04-21-2012, 19:24
I`m probably on the Blues` bandwagon but I like NSH too. Organization more than actual on-ice product though. They seem very NYR-like to me.

My preseason pick were the Kings. Let`s see if they advance to the Finals.

And I`m praying for the Yotes tonight. Last stand.