PDA

View Full Version : I Claim This Land For Non-Homosexuals (The Party & Bullshit Thread)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Devilsfanatic
02-29-2012, 14:13
Ha, I don't want to come home at 11-12 at night and make my own food. It ranges. 11 bucks for pizza, 15 at the bar, 5 bucks at burger king, not like it's 40-50

devilzrule27
02-29-2012, 14:16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TvXqnfFkfH4#!

Dr. Doom
02-29-2012, 14:16
that's not bad. it's good to treat yourself to something nice every once in a while. the chinese that i'm going to get tonight is going to feed me for the next 2 days. it is also going to make my life easier because i won't have to worry about spending time making anything while i'm busy doing work/in class.

Devilsfanatic
02-29-2012, 14:19
I think she's just overreacting, like women do.

Lord Ned Stark
02-29-2012, 14:31
I think she's just overreacting, like women do.

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/429221_394970677194989_298921853466539_1550088_885 04787_n.jpg

Lord Ned Stark
02-29-2012, 14:35
http://i.qkme.me/35dmfq.jpg

JimEIV
02-29-2012, 14:35
I don't think 6 times in a week is enough.

Dr. Doom
02-29-2012, 14:39
http://i.qkme.me/35dmfq.jpg
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzyf08UG8C1r736fto1_500.gif

I don't think 6 times in a week is enough.
some of us don't have fancy promotions

JimEIV
02-29-2012, 14:44
It's all about priorities.

Devilsfanatic
02-29-2012, 14:54
http://oyster.ignimgs.com/mediawiki/wiki-api.ign.com/game-of-thrones/2/2b/Game-of-thrones.jpg

Dr. Doom
02-29-2012, 15:06
1 month

Devilsfanatic
02-29-2012, 15:11
Katy Perry looks like Megan Fox:

http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/_IihUplrwVLERvvn.l6FJA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTMxMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en-CA/blogs/the-juice-celeb-news/katyperryinterviewmag500x70.jpg

Dr. Doom
02-29-2012, 15:23
that chinese food hit the spot

JimEIV
02-29-2012, 15:30
I need to tie 4 dozen flies by next week but I'm just not motivated.

JimEIV
02-29-2012, 15:32
that chinese food hit the spot

See priorities! You could have went to a nice restaurant sat at the bar and had a nice appetizer. Some places even have a bar menu and a great happy hour!

Devilsfanatic
02-29-2012, 15:34
I don't get good Chineses around here. Gotta go to the T-dot O-Dot for that.

Dr. Doom
02-29-2012, 15:34
the leftovers are going to feed me for at least tomorrow. i also have to study so going out for dinner wasn't an option tonight. i do like to go to the bar and have a drink and appetizer though. i did it once a week, every week, during the summer.

Devilsfanatic
02-29-2012, 15:37
Drinks and apps are fun. Plus we're regulars at the one place we go to and the staff absolutely adores us, because we tip well. 20-25% any given night.

JimEIV
02-29-2012, 15:44
I still eat that way...probably 75% of the time I eat out I order just apps or small plates to share. When I go out I want to eat in waves and want it to last. It's not unusual for me and my wife to spend 2 hours over dinner.

VaxjoDevil
02-29-2012, 15:46
I just got a haircut and my wife says I now look like Margret Thatcher. Hm.

Devilsfanatic
02-29-2012, 15:46
We go after nine, the apps are half price. I'm Indian, my friends are Chinese, give us a break.

Devilsfanatic
02-29-2012, 15:47
I just got a haircut and my wife says I now look like Margret Thatcher. Hm.

Just means you have power.

VaxjoDevil
02-29-2012, 15:48
What is ordering an app? Never heard.

VaxjoDevil
02-29-2012, 15:49
Oh, wait. It's appetizer, probably.

JimEIV
02-29-2012, 15:50
When I go out with my Indian friends we always eat like that also...but mainly because they want me to try so many different things.

JimEIV
02-29-2012, 15:52
I had this goat Masala that was amazing. I said I thought you guys didn't eat meat? They said only when the wife and family are around :)

Dr. Doom
02-29-2012, 15:56
why is it so difficult to study?:banghead:

i just need to think of the freedom i'll have around 3:45 pm tomorrow

Devilsfanatic
02-29-2012, 15:56
Oh, wait. It's appetizer, probably.

Apps are appetizers and zerts are deserts.

I had this goat Masala that was amazing. I said I thought you guys didn't eat meat? They said only when the wife and family are around :)

My case also. I only eat when my mom isn't around. she's a veggie.

Devilsfanatic
02-29-2012, 15:57

tell blondie I said she's my dream girl, because I don't know who that girl at the Devils game was.

VaxjoDevil
02-29-2012, 15:57
This kid is texting me to go to open hockey tonight again. Man, we played til midnight last night, he got up at 7, went to school and is going again tonight. Amazing amount of energy.

VaxjoDevil
02-29-2012, 16:00
http://osteriaprocaccini.com/

Best pizza in NJ.

JimEIV
02-29-2012, 16:01
When I have to remember something for a test. Itake the central idea and turn it into the chorus of a song...all supporting ideas are lyrics.

It works wonderfully for me.

When I explained this method to a friend who is a stage actor. He told me that I was definitely gay.

JimEIV
02-29-2012, 16:03

Best pizza in NJ.

Never been and I'm very very close to that. Have to check it out.

Dr. Doom
02-29-2012, 16:05

Best pizza in NJ.
this is
http://startavern.net/

When I have to remember something for a test. Itake the central idea and turn it into the chorus of a song...all supporting ideas are lyrics.

It works wonderfully for me.

When I explained this method to a friend who is a stage actor. He told me that I was definitely gay.
i'm not too worried about the exam. i just need to make my note sheet and cover all bases so i'm prepared. the class sounds a lot worse than it is.

VaxjoDevil
02-29-2012, 16:05
Never been and I'm very very close to that. Have to check it out.

Do it, perfect for Devils games. It's small and crowded so not really for sitting there. Try their Margherita, it's incredible.

VaxjoDevil
02-29-2012, 16:07
this is
http://startavern.net/

Probably matter of taste. I have big trouble with american pizzas, no matter how popular they are. These guys make the style of thin crust and the sauce and mozarella is truly italian style.

JimEIV
02-29-2012, 16:07
I'm not going all the way to Orange for pizza. If I'm going that far I'm going to the Village for coal oven pizza.

JimEIV
02-29-2012, 16:12
John's on Bleeker St across from the Blind Tiger bar.

Damnit now I want to go to the Village!

Getzo5
02-29-2012, 16:13
Pizza in NJ should be as authentic as they come, am I right? I mean, a lot of Italians around there.

devilzrule27
02-29-2012, 16:16
Pizza in NJ should be as authentic as they come, am I right? I mean, a lot of Italians around there.

Best pizza in the world. Period.

JimEIV
02-29-2012, 16:17

When I was a young kid my neighborhood had store signs in Italian.

JimEIV
02-29-2012, 16:17
But they all literally moved out over night.

JimEIV
02-29-2012, 16:18
Best pizza in the world. Period.

North Jersey. Not here.

devilzrule27
02-29-2012, 16:19
But they all literally moved out over night.

I think they all moved down here to the west coast of Florida. tons of old Italians from jersey running restaurants and pizza places here.

devilzrule27
02-29-2012, 16:20
North Jersey. Not here.

When i refer to Jersey I am only ever referring to North Jersey...

Dr. Doom
I'm not going all the way to Orange for pizza. If I'm going that far I'm going to the Village for coal oven pizza.
That's my neck of the woods :laugh:

VaxjoDevil
Pizza in the U.S. is pretty disgusting in general. Also for the most part in NJ.

devilzrule27
02-29-2012, 16:21
Pizza in the U.S. is pretty disgusting in general. Also for the most part in NJ.

Lies, pure lies.

selyar
02-29-2012, 16:22
I still eat that way...probably 75% of the time I eat out I order just apps or small plates to share. When I go out I want to eat in waves and want it to last. It's not unusual for me and my wife to spend 2 hours over dinner.

best way to eat a meal ever. this is exactly why i didn't want a sit down dinner at the wedding. cocktail/tapas type food is the best. we're having never ending cocktail hour.

what class this time?

when i lived in memphis someone tried to tell me there was one place that you could get a decent slice. so, first night i was alone and needed something to eat, i went there. boy was that a mistake. couldn't even eat it. memphibians should stick to bbq.

VaxjoDevil
02-29-2012, 16:22

It's not authentic, or even close to it.

selyar
02-29-2012, 16:23
When i refer to Jersey I am only ever referring to North Jersey...

hey, wtf? where's the love for the beach people???

VaxjoDevil
02-29-2012, 16:24
I sound like a douchey eurosnob in this discussion, sorry bout that. But it's my opinion.

Getzo5
It's not authentic, or even close to it.At the very least it should not be disgusting or close to it.

devilzrule27
when i lived in memphis someone tried to tell me there was one place that you could get a decent slice. so, first night i was alone and needed something to eat, i went there. boy was that a mistake. couldn't even eat it. memphibians should stick to bbq.

I want to take some of their boneless BBQ and put it on top of a fine NJ pizza. yup.

JimEIV

My grandmother on my mothers side was born in Naples and she owned a deli/ specialty store she made pizza for special customers.

devilzrule27
02-29-2012, 16:25
hey, wtf? where's the love for the beach people???

I have no love for South Jersey :)

vonbonds
02-29-2012, 16:26
While I agree North Jersey has the best pizza (NYC is great too) ironically the best I ever had was at a strip mall in Pleasantville. Ya never know sometimes :).

selyar
02-29-2012, 16:26
I want to take some of their boneless BBQ and put it on top of a fine NJ pizza. yup.

after discovering some favorite bbq places down there, dude, i'm still trying to lose the weight. that food is daaaaamn good.

another salad for dinner tonight :(

selyar
02-29-2012, 16:28
I have no love for South Jersey :)

i do NOT live in South Jersey. South Jersey is the Pinelands, and the Philly suburbs. Monmouth County is Central Jersey.

VaxjoDevil
02-29-2012, 16:28
My grandmother on my mothers side was born in Naples and she owned a deli/ specialty store she made pizza for special customers.

Very cool. You should go to Italy, have you been?

Dr. Doom
02-29-2012, 16:29
what class this time?

Rocket Propulsion

selyar
02-29-2012, 16:30
Rocket Propulsion

it is so flipping cool you have a class on that.

vonbonds
02-29-2012, 16:30
i do NOT live in South Jersey. South Jersey is the Pinelands, and the Philly suburbs. Monmouth County is Central Jersey.

Monmouth in da house! I never thought of myself as either north or south. I was (and still am) always from central jersey! :)

selyar
02-29-2012, 16:35
Monmouth in da house! I never thought of myself as either north or south. I was (and still am) always from central jersey! :)

:cheers:

grew up in monmouth, moved to ocean very briefly after graduating, and have since come back home. f ocean county. practically like living in the south again. hicks. everywhere. probably because it was Jackson though...

JimEIV
02-29-2012, 16:35
Very cool. You should go to Italy, have you been?

No, Ive never been. I know this is going to sound terrible but I've always tried to disassociate myself from the Italians when I was growing up..I hated the North Jersey stigma and stereotypes.

My Italian side of my family always were very negative towards my Father. Not in a personal way, but they would talk about him as "the American" in a not so nice way and I've always harbored resentment towards them for it.

Devilsfanatic
02-29-2012, 16:36
Italy is a dream place for me to visit. I love me some Italian food.

selyar
02-29-2012, 16:37
second night in a row i made homemade baked chicken fingers to put on my salad. tonight i was bad and mixed some fresh grated parm into the homemade panko before breading them. mmmmmm yummy. over a baby spinach salad with roasted red peppers and balsamic vinegar.

vonbonds
02-29-2012, 16:38
:cheers:

grew up in monmouth, moved to ocean very briefly after graduating, and have since come back home. f ocean county. practically like living in the south again. hicks. everywhere. probably because it was Jackson though...

My dad used to joke that the Mason-Dixon line went through Jackson..lol. South of there you can easily find people with southern accents.

JimEIV
02-29-2012, 16:39
My mother's family was 100% Italian and they really didn't like anyone who wasn't Italian.

selyar
02-29-2012, 16:43
My mother's family was 100% Italian and they really didn't like anyone who wasn't Italian.

did you have an Uncle Lucky? i did. you needed money? you saw Uncle Lucky.

Wingman77
02-29-2012, 16:46
John's on Bleeker St across from the Blind Tiger bar.

Damnit now I want to go to the Village!

I can support this, John's is fantastic.......there is another one (the original) near Times Square

Best pizza though is Lombardi's in lower Manhattan on Spring St

It's not authentic, or even close to it.

This is true to an extent

A lot of the pizza places aren't real pizza places, and what I mean by that is their stuff isn't home made or fresh - there are a ton of places that cook pies up, leave them on the counter and when somebody wants a slice, they throw the slice thats been sitting on the counter all day in the oven.....thats not real pizza

The real places, there are a few that I go to frequently that are not like that, literally everything these places make pizza wise is fresh - they don't use the tomatoes out of the can like most places do, they grow the tomatoes and use them on the pies

Best pizza in North Jersey is Pizza Town in Elmwood Park, La Sorrentina in North Bergen and Grimaldi's in Hoboken

VaxjoDevil
No, Ive never been. I know this is going to sound terrible but I've always tried to disassociate myself from the Italians when I was growing up..I hated the North Jersey stigma and stereotypes.

My Italian side of my family always were very negative towards my Father. Not in a personal way, but they would talk about him as "the American" in a not so nice way and I've always harbored resentment towards them for it.

Interesting. It confirms a lot of Italians reputation, though.

I lived in Italy on and off for a year. A superwealthy German banker sponsored 10 young pianists to live for free in a huge villa by Lake Como, and I got lucky to be one of them. We had everything for free, amazing food and he flew in the best teachers in the world to give us lessons which he payed for. We were literally neighbors with Berlusconi. Although that villa was so fenced we could never see a thing.

JimEIV
Something like that...it was uncle Gugleilmo....or Billy depending on who was asking.

He was really good to me growing up.

VaxjoDevil
02-29-2012, 16:51
http://www.thecityapartmentbook.com/copyreadrealimage.aspx?region=758b

This was the view from the bedrooms. But honestly, it grew stale after a while. Like a postcard.

Devilsfanatic
02-29-2012, 16:52
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfvui75Ylm1qaa9rq.jpg

devilzrule27
02-29-2012, 16:58
I can support this, John's is fantastic.......there is another one (the original) near Times Square

Best pizza though is Lombardi's in lower Manhattan on Spring St

This is true to an extent

A lot of the pizza places aren't real pizza places, and what I mean by that is their stuff isn't home made or fresh - there are a ton of places that cook pies up, leave them on the counter and when somebody wants a slice, they throw the slice thats been sitting on the counter all day in the oven.....thats not real pizza

The real places, there are a few that I go to frequently that are not like that, literally everything these places make pizza wise is fresh - they don't use the tomatoes out of the can like most places do, they grow the tomatoes and use them on the pies

Best pizza in North Jersey is Pizza Town in Elmwood Park, La Sorrentina in North Bergen and Grimaldi's in Hoboken

There was this great pizza place just over the Delaware in Mt. Bethel, Pa. Great fucking pizza, all fresh ingredients and cooked in a wood burning oven. I bought two of them right before I took off for Florida. Nothing is fresh down here.

JimEIV
02-29-2012, 17:01
Here is an example of my Italian family ...

Merda di cane.... do you know what that means in Italian?

It is dog ****...

But look at it closely ...if you pronounced it a certain way you can make it sound like amer-i-con..do you see? Dog **** sound like American to them...they would call my dad that as a joke. They thought it was funny. I really didn't.

Dr. Doom
02-29-2012, 17:02
it is so flipping cool you have a class on that.
meh, it's cool, but nothing special. it's very similar to my compressible flow class from last semester, which makes sense. the only problem is a big portion of my class didn't take compressible flow so we have been moving slowly. i really hope my professor keeps to his word and we launch rockets at the end of the semester.

my professor is really smart and worked for NASA for a while. i believe he was part of landing the mars rover on mars. also, he has this plasma gun where he simulates entry into different atmospheres for different materials. it is in this vacuum where he can change the gas composition. pretty cool stuff.

Dr. Doom
02-29-2012, 17:03
i just finished putting all of my equations on my study sheet and i only took up half of one side. looks like there's going to be a lot of random different notes that i'm going to throw on it.

Wingman77
02-29-2012, 17:03
There was this great pizza place just over the Delaware in Mt. Bethel, Pa. Great fucking pizza, all fresh ingredients and cooked in a wood burning oven. I bought two of them right before I took off for Florida. Nothing is fresh down here.

I don't doubt that there are good pizza places in places like PA or Delaware or states you wouldn't expect it, its the better pizza in the country is found in this area (NY/NJ)

My dads friend moved down to FLA a few years ago also and everytime he drives back up here, he takes back home to FLA with him, bags of bagels and a couple of pies of pizza because like you got into, he said its just not the same down there

devilzrule27
02-29-2012, 17:06
I don't doubt that there are good pizza places in places like PA or Delaware or states you wouldn't expect it, its the better pizza in the country is found in this area (NY/NJ)

My dads friend moved down to FLA a few years ago also and everytime he drives back up here, he takes back home to FLA with him, bags of bagels and a couple of pies of pizza because like you got into, he said its just not the same down there

Ha bagels I wish I grabbed some before I left. There isn't a single place to buy them around me, unless you count dunkin donuts which I do not.

And the guy who owns that pizza place in PA lives in jersey and its literally right over the bridge so I count it as Jersey pizza, haha.

devilzrule27
02-29-2012, 17:10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc_dD_zhPE4&feature=related

Wingman77
02-29-2012, 17:13
Ha bagels I wish I grabbed some before I left. There isn't a single place to buy them around me, unless you count dunkin donuts which I do not.

And the guy who owns that pizza place in PA lives in jersey and its literally right over the bridge so I count it as Jersey pizza, haha.

haha, hey as long as he makes it the right way and it tastes good, its all good

Like Ray Liotta said in the last scene in Goodfellas, When I got here I ordered spaghetti with marinara sauce and I got noodles and ketchup.......things just aren't the same food wise as they are up here elsewhere in the country for the most part

JimEIV
02-29-2012, 17:18
I would like to be on Survivor just to fish.

selyar
02-29-2012, 17:57
i picked up my veil from Davids Bridal after work today.

it's so pretty.

none of you care, expect maybe Rob, who won't see it till August.

Dr. Doom
02-29-2012, 18:16
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c630a53ef015433bddf4c970c-800wi
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=41735908

selyar
02-29-2012, 18:39
i would be so much fatter than i already am if i let myself have ben and jerrys

Dr. Doom
02-29-2012, 18:50
i love bj's:sarcasm:

vonbonds
02-29-2012, 19:19
i love bj's:sarcasm:

:laugh:

SLNP
02-29-2012, 19:53
awww ****. got some nugget nectar in the store today. so good.

Dr. Doom
02-29-2012, 20:01
haven't seen you here in forever. i need to find a way to get my hands on some nugget nectar.

just finished my study sheet/studying for this exam :cheers:

Krinkle
02-29-2012, 20:30
awww ****. got some nugget nectar in the store today. so good.

It is good, but 12 bucks a six pack good? Notsomuch

Bit too much of a fruity/citrusy nose to it for my liking, but tis a good brew.

Dr. Doom
02-29-2012, 20:34
what is its abv %?

Krinkle
02-29-2012, 20:40
7.5, which is impressive for a beer with that sort of nose on it. It's got a really good finish though, but still - 12 bucks a sixer is STEEP

Dr. Doom
02-29-2012, 20:43
I don't mind paying that much for beer some times. Sometimes you have to have a beer that is very enjoyable.

Dr. Doom
02-29-2012, 20:49
conan was really good tonight

Lord Ned Stark
02-29-2012, 20:53
conan was really good tonight

fuckin mustard tiger

Clarkson Falls Down
02-29-2012, 20:54
DF, I see you got a RT from Puck Daddy here

Devilsfanatic
02-29-2012, 20:56
DF, I see you got a RT from Puck Daddy here

lol, yeah, finally eh? Good God, I've been trying to bring the lulz forever!

Lord Ned Stark
02-29-2012, 20:56
they just started playin the movie
http://www.justin.tv/mdufrestpb#/w/2685956704/11

Dr. Doom
02-29-2012, 20:57
fuckin mustard tiger
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzvmd0AY3N1qdf6w8o1_500.gif

Lord Ned Stark
02-29-2012, 20:59
you'll regret the day you ever chose to mess with philadelpha a. collins and sons!

Krinkle
02-29-2012, 21:05
I don't mind paying that much for beer some times. Sometimes you have to have a beer that is very enjoyable.

Not at all, if it's what you like, it's worth it. It's just that I was expecting something a bit different for that kind of pricetag and all the hype I heard about it.

Lord Ned Stark
02-29-2012, 21:10
cohrs u gotta watch this **** its hilarious

Dr. Doom
02-29-2012, 21:12
is it the second movie?

Lord Ned Stark
02-29-2012, 21:17
yea its countdown to liquor day

Lord Ned Stark
02-29-2012, 21:18
coupla drinks

Devilsfanatic
02-29-2012, 21:21
March is here! Mass Effect is on its way!

Lord Ned Stark
02-29-2012, 21:23
game of thrones, mass effect, and let us not forget the new mars volta album

Dr. Doom
02-29-2012, 21:27
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lybbbvyTzk1qzfmx7o1_500.jpg

Lord Ned Stark
02-29-2012, 21:30
damnit i thought it was duperstein

Devilsfanatic
02-29-2012, 21:35
Someone slap Pat. He's talking about this place.

Dr. Doom
02-29-2012, 21:36
who cares, everyone already lurks here anyways

Lord Ned Stark
02-29-2012, 21:38
i do not see such blasphemy

Lord Ned Stark
02-29-2012, 21:50
Randy, I've decided to lay off the food for a bit, and go on the booze.

JimEIV
03-01-2012, 05:14
I got 4 done before work...only 44 more to go.

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r166/JimEIV/photobucket-3442-1330607457189.jpg

selyar
03-01-2012, 05:18
i wish i had time to do anything before work. we start at 6:45 and i live like 45-50 minutes away. it's a challenge to just be awake on the drive, let alone actually accomplish something before i leave

onefatsurfer
03-01-2012, 05:51
for any of you guys that don't have tickets already to these games, the group madness promo is really good:
TICKETS ARE ONLY $30 AND INCLUDE:

• 100 Level Game Ticket

• Limited Edition Devils 30th Anniversary T-Shirt
Different t-shirt each game! One size only - adult large

• Hot Dog and Medium Soda Voucher

(A total value of $90)

*T-shirt and food voucher can be picked up on the night of the game at the Group Sales Redemption table located on the main concourse across from section 18.

Devils vs New York Islanders
Thursday, March 8, 2012 - 7:00pm

Devils vs Tampa Bay Lightning
Thursday, March 29, 2012 - 7:00pm

USE OFFER CODE: march

selyar
03-01-2012, 06:02
Andy Greene looks hilarious on the March calendar page.

JimEIV
03-01-2012, 06:14
i wish i had time to do anything before work. we start at 6:45 and i live like 45-50 minutes away. it's a challenge to just be awake on the drive, let alone actually accomplish something before i leave

Ouch, a 6:45 start time? That is rough. I start usually around 7:30 but it only takes me 15 minutes or so to get work. You're leaving when my alarm clock goes off :)

selyar
03-01-2012, 06:20
Ouch, a 6:45 start time? That is rough. I start usually around 7:30 but it only takes me 15 minutes or so to get work. You're leaving when my alarm clock goes off :)

yeah it sucks. another reason i need a new job. but i get out earlyish and we work a 9-80 schedule which is the best thing ever. i have off tomorrow!

Rob hates my guts in the morning. My alarm goes off, I snooze 3 times. It's just too fucking early to get up. In the winter it's to cold to get out of my cozy bed. Then I rush rush take a shower, throw clothes on in the dark so I don't have to wake him any more that I already have, and book it out of there, hopefully by 6, but I never make it, and it's usually 6:15 by the time i get in my car. If I actually got up on time, I'd have time to shower, get dressed, do my makeup at home, instead of at my desk, eat breakfast, pack lunch... etc

selyar
03-01-2012, 06:22
there are some days where i set my alarm 10 minutes earlier, don't snooze, toss on gym clothes and get to the gym right as it opens, and work out for like 30 minutes, and shower and leave from there. but those days are few and far between.

onefatsurfer
03-01-2012, 06:28
holy christ the devils have a lot of games this month

Big#D
03-01-2012, 06:33
holy christ the devils have a lot of games this month

17 games, 9 against atlantic opponents.

Dr. Doom
03-01-2012, 07:19
for any of you guys that don't have tickets already to these games, the group madness promo is really good:
TICKETS ARE ONLY $30 AND INCLUDE:

• 100 Level Game Ticket

• Limited Edition Devils 30th Anniversary T-Shirt
Different t-shirt each game! One size only - adult large

• Hot Dog and Medium Soda Voucher

(A total value of $90)

*T-shirt and food voucher can be picked up on the night of the game at the Group Sales Redemption table located on the main concourse across from section 18.

Devils vs New York Islanders
Thursday, March 8, 2012 - 7:00pm

Devils vs Tampa Bay Lightning
Thursday, March 29, 2012 - 7:00pm

USE OFFER CODE: march
nice. i think my mom forwarded this to me this morning. i think i'm going to get tickets to both games.

Dr. Doom
03-01-2012, 07:21
i walked all the way to class only to find out class is cancelled :facepalm: now i'm back home and i have to wait until 2:30 for my exam. i had a dream last night where i was taking the exam. it wasn't as bad as previous dreams where i was solving equations in my sleep. i think there's something wrong with me.

my exam is my only class today and then it's spring break and time to drink my face off.

Devilsfanatic
03-01-2012, 07:22
Hey! No hockey in the TaN!

Oh.......wait........carry on.

selyar
03-01-2012, 07:41
nice. i think my mom forwarded this to me this morning. i think i'm going to get tickets to both games.

if we didn't already have tickets to both of these with out half season we would have done it too. if you end up going, we'll be there!

i walked all the way to class only to find out class is cancelled :facepalm: now i'm back home and i have to wait until 2:30 for my exam. i had a dream last night where i was taking the exam. it wasn't as bad as previous dreams where i was solving equations in my sleep. i think there's something wrong with me.

my exam is my only class today and then it's spring break and time to drink my face off.

see and you wasted all that time last night studying when you could have gone to the concert last night and studied now.

Hey! No hockey in the TaN!

Oh.......wait........carry on.

:hockey:

onefatsurfer
03-01-2012, 07:41
there are rules for a reason! imagine if there was cursing allowed, and if people could call eachother idiots? there would be total chaos!

...or, only somewhat intelligent people would post there

selyar
03-01-2012, 07:44
i feel slightly stupid for canceling this one credit card just now.

onefatsurfer
03-01-2012, 07:45
meh, w/e. are we going to buy a house soon? probably not. plus, who cares? you'll still have excellent credit, and it'll make it so if/when a solid offer for the same card comes out, you can jump on it :)

Dr. Doom
03-01-2012, 08:04
abo this is for you
http://chzmemebase.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/internet-memes-cant-tell-if-fry-or-bippity-boop.jpg

Devilsfanatic
03-01-2012, 08:07
If Abo ever comes back. He thinks I deleted the Rangers thread :laugh:

Dr. Doom
03-01-2012, 08:11
i don't think he really thinks that

Lord Ned Stark
03-01-2012, 08:27
If Abo ever comes back. He thinks I deleted the Rangers thread :laugh:

hahaha.. i told him it was me though

Dr. Doom
03-01-2012, 08:30
it's all your fault!

Lord Ned Stark
03-01-2012, 08:34
whatever. the **** is a bort anyway

Dr. Doom
03-01-2012, 08:36
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vihYeWip4g

Lord Ned Stark
03-01-2012, 08:38
i dont get why he thinks it was df.. i told him it was me.. df wasnt even on the board

devilzrule27
03-01-2012, 08:45
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g92S5eZ0StQ

Lord Ned Stark
03-01-2012, 10:15
Go download me a hoagie off the internet

Dr. Doom
03-01-2012, 10:28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUskXnB03X4

Devilsfanatic
03-01-2012, 10:35
Why do I make it my mission in life to steal girls from their bfs? And, why the **** am I so successful at it?

selyar
03-01-2012, 10:39
that's kinda messed up...

Devilsfanatic
03-01-2012, 10:40
I'm three for my last three.

I have a boyfriend......and I have a football, that doesn't mean I use it....usually works well.

selyar
03-01-2012, 10:47
these girls must not be very happy. it's sad. they should just break up with the dude if it's not working.

i dumped someone a few days before valentines day because it wasn't working. most girls i know would have held out for the gift at least.

Lord Ned Stark
03-01-2012, 10:51
Selyar cancel your order n place again or call and demand 30 bucks
http://slickdeals.net/f/4004008-Monster-Miles-Davis-Tribute-In-Ear-Headphones-130-after-code-monstervday12-Free-Shipping

Devilsfanatic
03-01-2012, 10:57
these girls must not be very happy. it's sad. they should just break up with the dude if it's not working.

i dumped someone a few days before valentines day because it wasn't working. most girls i know would have held out for the gift at least.

More than likely not. And usually, I know what they're like, last couple the guys were jerks....so, I don't feel bad.

selyar
03-01-2012, 11:07
Selyar cancel your order n place again or call and demand 30 bucks
http://slickdeals.net/f/4004008-Monster-Miles-Davis-Tribute-In-Ear-Headphones-130-after-code-monstervday12-Free-Shipping

huh? i didn't order them. Rob did.

Lord Ned Stark
03-01-2012, 11:10
huh? i didn't order them. Rob did.
Oh I thought it was you.

Dr. Doom
03-01-2012, 11:11
exam time.

onefatsurfer
03-01-2012, 11:16
i ordered them. i had to order over the phone and they didn't let me use the 10% off code. then last night for shits and giggles, i tried again online and it let me use the 10% off code. now the $20 off code is working. selyar ordered a pair just now with the $20 off code. Total: 4 headphones purchased, 2x @ full price, 1 @ 10% off and 1 at $20 off. I'm going to sell the full price ones or return them to monster. even at full price, they're a steal. I just want one pair, I bought a pair for someone on Head-fi that couldn't order (he's in france) and now I have 2 extra pairs either for profit or to return. awesome deal :)

JimEIV
03-01-2012, 11:17
Damn I hate being busy.

Lord Ned Stark
03-01-2012, 11:18
Can't wait until this upcoming week is over

Lord Ned Stark
03-01-2012, 11:19
i ordered them. i had to order over the phone and they didn't let me use the 10% off code. then last night for shits and giggles, i tried again online and it let me use the 10% off code. now the $20 off code is working. selyar ordered a pair just now with the $20 off code. Total: 4 headphones purchased, 2x @ full price, 1 @ 10% off and 1 at $20 off. I'm going to sell the full price ones or return them to monster. even at full price, they're a steal. I just want one pair, I bought a pair for someone on Head-fi that couldn't order (he's in france) and now I have 2 extra pairs either for profit or to return. awesome deal :)
Word I was just looking out didn't want you guys to get ripped off

selyar
03-01-2012, 11:22
thanks for the tip. we rarely get ripped off. usually more like we do the ripping off to the companies. it's kinda like our thing. haha

aka our $19k honeymoon that's costing us like $500

onefatsurfer
03-01-2012, 11:23
Word I was just looking out didn't want you guys to get ripped off

thanks for the heads up :)

...now what should i do with these other 2 pairs?

Lord Ned Stark
03-01-2012, 11:27
Idk if I had the money I'd buy them off you because monster products are the ****.

Devilsfanatic
03-01-2012, 11:27
Why do people go so extravagant over weddings, I just don't get it. 20-30K for a day??? I really hope to find a wife who doesn't want that. I'd rather it just be my parents, brother, her parents, siblings and then a vacation. I call it the Madonna wedding, cheap and easy.

onefatsurfer
03-01-2012, 11:30
Idk if I had the money I'd buy them off you because monster products in the turbine line of in-ear headphones, when on sale at such a large amount off are the ****.

fixed.

Lord Ned Stark
03-01-2012, 11:30
Looks like you and I are gonna have to go
Mail order bride status then

Devilsfanatic
03-01-2012, 11:31
Already been searching.

onefatsurfer
03-01-2012, 11:31
Why do people go so extravagant over weddings, I just don't get it. 20-30K for a day??? I really hope to find a wife who doesn't want that. I'd rather it just be my parents, brother, her parents, siblings and then a vacation. I call it the Madonna wedding, cheap and easy.

good luck. then your and her family gets pissed that you didn't invite your aunt, or your cousin, or her best friend. the wedding isn't about you or her, it's about the people you'd **** off if you don't invite them.

Lord Ned Stark
03-01-2012, 11:32
Hahah. True their stuff is def too expensive but you cant go wrong w the lifetime warranty

Lord Ned Stark
03-01-2012, 11:32
What do those headphones retail for like 3 hundo

selyar
03-01-2012, 11:37
MSRP is $500 for the miles davis

Lord Ned Stark
03-01-2012, 11:38
Holy balls

selyar
03-01-2012, 11:39
thus why we bought 4 pairs. $130 is an absolute STEAL

onefatsurfer
03-01-2012, 11:42
i really only wanted to buy 2 pairs (one for me and one for some guy in france on head-fi) but then somehow i ended up ordering 4. dunno how this happens, but i guess i'm a middle-man again

onefatsurfer
that's really not fair.. they go for $300 at adorama
http://www.adorama.com/MLMDTJ.html?utm_term=Other&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=Other&utm_source=cj_3629892

I'm also not 100% sure these are the full brand new retail box. if they are, it's an absolute steal. if not, i'll try them out and then return them. i only want them if they come with the lifetime warranty

Devilsfanatic
good luck. then your and her family gets pissed that you didn't invite your aunt, or your cousin, or her best friend. the wedding isn't about you or her, it's about the people you'd **** off if you don't invite them.

Here's the thing.....my mom hates her uncles and aunts, so she really doesn't want to invite em anyway ;)

Lord Ned Stark
03-01-2012, 11:45
Df what ethnicity you going with for the mail
Order

selyar
03-01-2012, 11:45
you're lucky. my parents are divorced and remarried. i have all this extra family. at least i'm not inviting any of my step dad's side. i hate him and his family and they're cheap losers who wouldn't give us anything anyway

onefatsurfer
03-01-2012, 11:46
or we could elope :P

selyar
03-01-2012, 11:48
or not? :P

Devilsfanatic
03-01-2012, 11:50
Df what ethnicity you going with for the mail
Order

East Indian. Mine own.

you're lucky. my parents are divorced and remarried. i have all this extra family. at least i'm not inviting any of my step dad's side. i hate him and his family and they're cheap losers who wouldn't give us anything anyway

Very lucky. She reminds me all the time. None of them are coming, even if your grandma wants them to. I love it, I don't want em at all, nor my cousins or anything like that hahaha. And I LOVE my cousins, but if I have to invite them, I have to invite their parents, so, we just don't allow em.

selyar
03-01-2012, 11:54
yes!! i wrote a recommendation letter for this high school girl i know and they got the internship! woohoo!

selyar
03-01-2012, 11:57
East Indian. Mine own.

Very lucky. She reminds me all the time. None of them are coming, even if your grandma wants them to. I love it, I don't want em at all, nor my cousins or anything like that hahaha. And I LOVE my cousins, but if I have to invite them, I have to invite their parents, so, we just don't allow em.

aren't Indian weddings traditionally rather large and lavish affairs that are like all weekend long?

onefatsurfer
03-01-2012, 11:59
Selyar, y u no has rich parents?

Devilsfanatic
03-01-2012, 12:04
aren't Indian weddings traditionally rather large and lavish affairs that are like all weekend long?

uh huh. Traditionally, thank God, we're so in hate with our family that tradition is out the window.

Not ALL our family of course, but enough where we can't invite a few without the others making an even bigger stink than they do now.

Honestly, a couple of them are just mitigated disasters.

Lord Ned Stark
03-01-2012, 12:05
my beard hoyts

selyar
03-01-2012, 12:11
uh huh. Traditionally, thank God, we're so in hate with our family that tradition is out the window.

Not ALL our family of course, but enough where we can't invite a few without the others making an even bigger stink than they do now.

Honestly, a couple of them are just mitigated disasters.

yeah that was kind of the case with my step dad. there are two people from that side that i'd actually want there. but you can't just invite them without the rest of the clan being upset about it.

Devilsfanatic
03-01-2012, 12:14
yeah that was kind of the case with my step dad. there are two people from that side that i'd actually want there. but you can't just invite them without the rest of the clan being upset about it.

Well, we could........actually, I'd love to. Sort of my big **** you to them. They disrespected my mom and dad, I can't let that pass.

Lord Ned Stark
03-01-2012, 12:19
that is very dishonnorabrr

Big#D
03-01-2012, 12:45

That's what we did for our wedding. We invited about 40 people, which included parents, siblings, nieces and nephews and a couple of the special status aunts and uncles (older matriarch/patriarch types). It bothered some of the other aunts and uncles a little and pissed off one diva cousin enough that she invited pretty much all the aunts and uncles and cousins for her wedding except us.

We somehow got over it.

Dr. Doom
03-01-2012, 13:01
my exam was ok. there was one question that gave me some problems. the rest of the class didn't seem to be fairing well either, which is a good sign. i was the first to finish. idk if that is a good or bad sign.

either way it's springbreak and i'm going to get real drunk
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxx2zfyDVD1r5lk54o1_500.png

devilzrule27
03-01-2012, 13:01

My family is large, loud, and cheap. Every wedding so far has been a firehouse wedding. **** all that formal ****. Open the bar and have a good time, the way it was meant to be.

onefatsurfer
03-01-2012, 13:11
selyar and i got a killer deal on a very nice package at a nice place. i don't know what we would have done if we didn't get a deal like we got.

our original plan was to have it on the pier in the belmar marina (i'm people who knows people, we could have used the space for free most likely) and get a big tent and tables and chairs and stuff and do everything ourselves.. get catered food and just set up a PA and an ipod and whatnot. just the tables chairs and tent would have cost more than our wedding package (with the open bar and all), so we're pretty happy about that

onefatsurfer
03-01-2012, 13:13
every once in awhile I slap my headphones on and rock out to tool. undertow has to be the most fun CD with a set of bassy headphones. :D

Devilsfanatic
03-01-2012, 13:17
You throw em a reception later on, max 5K for music, open bar and a hall.

selyar
03-01-2012, 13:17
selyar and i got a killer deal on a very nice package at a nice place. i don't know what we would have done if we didn't get a deal like we got.

our original plan was to have it on the pier in the belmar marina (i'm people who knows people, we could have used the space for free most likely) and get a big tent and tables and chairs and stuff and do everything ourselves.. get catered food and just set up a PA and an ipod and whatnot. just the tables chairs and tent would have cost more than our wedding package (with the open bar and all), so we're pretty happy about that

for serious. i couldn't believe the stupid tent/chair/table rental prices. i still think the pier would've been awesome though. especially because you designed it.

it was a Black Friday Wedding sale that we got. had to be there on Black Friday to sign the paperwork. lol i didn't even know that did that for wedding ****.

always deal finders. we rarely miss a sale. :)

onefatsurfer
03-01-2012, 13:20
You throw em a reception later on, max 5K for music, open bar and a hall.

Not in NJ. That "5k max reception" is actually 10k min. when you add in a decent photographer and food, the price climbs more and more. trust me, I used to think like you do. If you want to actually have everyone that will get pissed at you if you don't invite them, and you don't want people saying "wow what a shitty cheap-*** wedding", you're talking $100 per person minimum.

selyar
03-01-2012, 13:22
yeah the prices here are just stupid high for everything. you can't get anything decent for a good price. we worked every angle we could to get the deals we did.

Devilsfanatic
03-01-2012, 13:24
Not in NJ. That "5k max reception" is actually 10k min. when you add in a decent photographer and food, the price climbs more and more. trust me, I used to think like you do. If you want to actually have everyone that will get pissed at you if you don't invite them, and you don't want people saying "wow what a shitty cheap-*** wedding", you're talking $100 per person minimum.

**** that. You gotta know a guy, everyone knows a guy. Actually, mine will be 5K just for the DJ, I'm getting Questlove, it is decided. Maybe all it will be is just Questlove and a park. No food, no drinks. They can call it cheap *** shitty, and I'll say, at least I saved my money, so go **** yourselves and have your own expensive wedding, assholes. And then say sorry grandma.

As for a photographer, everyone has a camera, want a picture? Take your own pictures.

selyar
03-01-2012, 13:27
you want it in a park? ok you have to pay for the permit and the state parks here wouldn't let me have chairs. or tables. or a tent.

it's stupid. and annoying. and expensive.

selyar
03-01-2012, 13:28
and i'm totally in love with my photographer's stuff.

http://johndefiora.com/

Devilsfanatic
03-01-2012, 13:29
you want it in a park? ok you have to pay for the permit and the state parks here wouldn't let me have chairs. or tables. or a tent.

it's stupid. and annoying. and expensive.

you don't tell the parks department, you just do it. No one is the wiser. I'm Indian, I find ways to steal and cheat and save my cash. My hard earned money is going right to Quest. I hear that getting him to come with his afro pick is a bit more expensive.

Dr. Doom
03-01-2012, 13:29
http://chzragecomics.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/rage-comics-kids-these-days.jpg

Lord Ned Stark
03-01-2012, 13:34
hahaha should i post that on ms thomas wall?

Dr. Doom
03-01-2012, 13:34
do it

Lord Ned Stark
03-01-2012, 13:42
oy fuckin vey i had 3 paragraphs and it only double spaced to a page.. whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Dr. Doom
03-01-2012, 13:43
those are some short paragraphs if they are only a page double spaced

Lord Ned Stark
03-01-2012, 13:43
asdfasdfasdfasdf

Lord Ned Stark
03-01-2012, 13:45
true each one needs another sentence but im feeling lazy as **** right now.. god damnit

Dr. Doom
03-01-2012, 13:46
just downloaded Goon on itunes

let the drinking commence

onefatsurfer
03-01-2012, 13:47
ain't that the truth.

Lord Ned Stark
03-01-2012, 13:48
y is this picture not fuckin working
http://cdn.gamerant.com/wp-content/uploads/Assassins-Creed-3-Cover.jpg

how fucking bad *** is that

Lord Ned Stark
03-01-2012, 13:50
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx06v6BGXb1r9oaino1_500.jpg

devilzrule27
03-01-2012, 13:51
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2012/03/42135310150594294428068611916306791026801864215996 n.jpg

This is the official cover art from Ubisoft

onefatsurfer
03-01-2012, 13:53
that dude on the bottom is in trouble

Devilsfanatic
03-01-2012, 13:54
That Swedish ***** Enlarger isn't mine, I swear, I've never seen it in my life before. That sort of thing isn't my bag, baby.

Lord Ned Stark
03-01-2012, 13:57
That Swedish ***** Enlarger isn't mine, I swear, I've never seen it in my life before. That sort of thing isn't my bag, baby.
You look like a young Marvin Hamlisch

onefatsurfer
03-01-2012, 13:59
Cool, I'm trading my Monster Turbine (blacks) for a pair of Etymotic HF3's from some guy on Head-fi. First headphone trade, I hope it goes well.

Lord Ned Stark
03-01-2012, 14:01
does he have a good rating on there

Devilsfanatic
03-01-2012, 14:01
You look like a young Marvin Hamlisch

What, just because I'm black, you think I did it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WCvULMRUq8

onefatsurfer
03-01-2012, 14:07
does he have a good rating on there
he has no rating on there, so i told him i'd only do it if he shipped to me first and i shipped out after i got and inspected them. he's cool with it, so there's no risk for me.

Lord Ned Stark
03-01-2012, 14:09
are the ones you're getting better?

onefatsurfer
03-01-2012, 14:24
dunno, maybe? retail on his is $120ish
http://www.buy.com/pr/product.aspx?sku=217232842&sellerid=12964720

retail on mine is $100
http://www.amazon.com/Monster-Turbine-High-Performance-In-Ear-Speakers/dp/B001LNO722

Full price is ~ the same.
Mine are brand new, in the box, his are used but in perfect condition (or so he says). I don't really care about whether they're used, both have the same warranty length left. I was going to sell the Turbines(since I just bought the huge upgrade in the Miles Davis Tributes), but Monsters are notoriously hard to sell because so many people counterfeit them, so I would have only gotten ~$55 for them probably.

The Monsters are very bass-heavy, the Etymotics are supposedly bass light (that's fine, I'll just bump it up with bass-boost on my headphone amp) and extremely detailed. The Monsters are really fun headphones, the Etymotics are said to be more analytical (and not as "fun" to listen to--most people equate a lot of bass and a lot of treble as a fun sound).

Overall, it's a sidestep (a huge jump to the side, more like) and if I don't like them, I'll probably have an easier time reselling the Ety's, so it's a win-win situation regardless.

ILikeItVeryMuch
03-01-2012, 14:30
At work today.

Female teacher who I am kind of into and is kinda into me comes up to me and says...

FT: This woman in the english department is asking if you have a girlfriend, do you?

Me: Nope, who is it?

FT: She promised me not to tell.

Holy **** this is middle school ****, these are grown *** women.

Just bang me and stop playing games.

Devilsfanatic
03-01-2012, 14:41
At work today.

Female teacher who I am kind of into and is kinda into me comes up to me and says...

FT: This woman in the english department is asking if you have a girlfriend, do you?

:laugh: tell her, I know you're into me, now let me get into you.

Lord Ned Stark
03-01-2012, 14:45
At work today.

that is some very tight butthole news though
very tight butthole indeed
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltyezg2jDq1qg4iu0o1_500.jpg

Lord Ned Stark
03-01-2012, 14:56
your move scherbatsky

Dr. Doom
03-01-2012, 15:25
just finished watching Goon. great movie and i recommend to everyone that hasn't watched it yet. i would also recommend paying to watch it so they get some credit instead of watching it illegally.

selyar
03-01-2012, 15:30
i was going to make pork chops for dinner.

but then i saw i had some rolls. and i have ground beef.

i'm making burgers instead.

i think this is a solid choice.

Dr. Doom
03-01-2012, 15:35
At work today.

and women say that men don't mature :laugh:

i was going to make pork chops for dinner.

but then i saw i had some rolls. and i have ground beef.

i'm making burgers instead.

i think this is a solid choice.
is it bad that i see certain words and think of different things? i guess it's just the college in me. i just see someone say "then i saw i had some rolls" and my mind goes somewhere else.

Dr. Doom
03-01-2012, 15:43
drinking check
listening to deloused check
devils soon check

i'm already liking this break

selyar
03-01-2012, 15:45
and women say that men don't mature :laugh:

is it bad that i see certain words and think of different things? i guess it's just the college in me. i just see someone say "then i saw i had some rolls" and my mind goes somewhere else.

some women don't mature. this is true. but all guys don't mature.

and i'm pretty sure you just called me fat. lol

Dr. Doom
03-01-2012, 15:46
rolls = ecstasy

JimEIV
03-01-2012, 15:46
I hope I never "mature"

Dr. Doom
03-01-2012, 15:47
i already know i'll never fully mature

Dr. Doom
03-01-2012, 15:54
some women don't mature. this is true. but all guys don't mature.

and i'm pretty sure you just called me fat. lol

rolls = ecstasy
i can't let this get caught at the bottom of a page.

i remember one time down at the lake my friend was cooking some stuff on the grill and someone came up to him an asked him if he had any "rolls", my friend picks up his bag of burger buns and the guy was like "the other kind..."

selyar
03-01-2012, 15:57
not to a girl.

rolls = fat

:)

Dr. Doom
03-01-2012, 15:58
not to a girl.

rolls = fat

:)
don't get me started. my ex was obsessed about her weight, and still is.

Dr. Doom
03-01-2012, 16:06
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPTuWLug3PA
selyar, you have to like the mars volta. it isn't an option anymore.

JimEIV
03-01-2012, 16:09
I think most don't mature ....I mean what man doesn't think "style" when they hear the word doggie?

Dr. Doom
03-01-2012, 16:12
all i know is that if i'm acting like a child it means i'm having fun

selyar
03-01-2012, 16:22
don't get me started. my ex was obsessed about her weight, and still is.

If I was obsessed with my weight would I let myself have one of these tasty babies

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n613/stephanieelyar/2012-03-01185829.jpg

Lord Ned Stark
03-01-2012, 17:44
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lptuwlug3pa
selyar, you have to like the mars volta. It isn't an option anymore.

enviaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dr. Doom
03-01-2012, 17:46
i've been listening to the mars volta on full blast during the whole game...feelsgoodman

Lord Ned Stark
03-01-2012, 17:47
i think eriatarkas ma fav song by them.. too many good ones to decide though

televators is the **** too

Dr. Doom
03-01-2012, 17:48
at the drive-in always gets to my soul

Lord Ned Stark
03-01-2012, 17:52
invalid letter dept. all fuckin day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wR1MVdDmUA&ob=av2e
**** i didnt even kno there was a video for this

selyar
03-01-2012, 17:58
selyar, you have to like the mars volta. it isn't an option anymore.

ok. i'll do my best.

my turn to share a song. this is instrumental. don't judge where its from. listen to the whole thing. it's so freaking good. it builds. this is something i really like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1u9fMrl7wA

Dr. Doom
03-01-2012, 18:04
invalid letter dept. all fuckin day
**** i didnt even kno there was a video for this
you already know that's my ****.

ok. i'll do my best.

my turn to share a song. this is instrumental. don't judge where its from. listen to the whole thing. it's so freaking good. it builds. this is something i really like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1u9fMrl7wA
i'll be honest. i probably won't listen to this until later tonight or tomorrow.

Dr. Doom
03-01-2012, 18:17
OFS, have you listened to The Bedlam in Goliath album?

selyar
03-01-2012, 18:17
i'll be honest. i probably won't listen to this until later tonight or tomorrow.

that's fair.

don't forget to join swe. :)

Dr. Doom
03-01-2012, 18:22
that's fair.

don't forget to join swe. :)
tomorrow i'm having a serious day after snowboarding :sarcasm: i have a phone interview about my senior project about some audit thing for the grant we have. i will be doing all of the registration for swe, job fair, and paypal tomorrow.

selyar
03-01-2012, 18:34
i'm having a facial and wedding cake tasting and probably baking tomorrow. god i love not having work.

Dr. Doom
03-01-2012, 18:37
i'm so immature :laugh:

well it's time to get really drunk and hopefully bang some poor hopeless girl

guyincognito
03-01-2012, 18:58
I read that as "homeless"