PDA

View Full Version : I Claim This Land For Non-Homosexuals (The Party & Bullshit Thread)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

onefatsurfer
02-07-2012, 13:20
corporate greed

http://gwpoland.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/hand-in-heart-2.jpg

Dr. Doom
02-07-2012, 14:09
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz1kwqlxdk1qzb04fo1_500.gif
I need a tux.

Dr. Doom
02-07-2012, 20:44
I'm making ribs tomorrow with my friend. **** is going to be real. I have recipes for a dry rub and bbq sauce ready. Gonna slow cook it in the oven with the dry rub on and then throw it on the grill last minute to get a little charcoal smoke on them. I'll try to take pictures of the results.

selyar
02-08-2012, 04:57
I'm making ribs tomorrow with my friend. **** is going to be real. I have recipes for a dry rub and bbq sauce ready. Gonna slow cook it in the oven with the dry rub on and then throw it on the grill last minute to get a little charcoal smoke on them. I'll try to take pictures of the results.

i'd do it the other way around with a foil pack of woodchips in the bottom of a low grill then finish in a low oven, but as long as you're low and slow you'll be golden.

onefatsurfer
02-08-2012, 05:10
i agree with selyar. dry rub then smoke them on the grill for a few hours on super low heat with a foil pack of woodchips at the bottom of the grill. baste them with a mixture of water and your dry rub every half hour or so to keep them really wet. then put them in a roasting pan and make a tent out of aluminum foil and cook them on low heat (like, 250ish?) for a couple hours. they'll fall off the bone

JimEIV
02-08-2012, 05:42
My photo for the day. A hand carved wooden basket that I throw all my wine corks into.

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r166/JimEIV/photobucket-4290-1328656744272.jpg

Dr. Doom
02-08-2012, 06:07
i'd do it the other way around with a foil pack of woodchips in the bottom of a low grill then finish in a low oven, but as long as you're low and slow you'll be golden.

i agree with selyar. dry rub then smoke them on the grill for a few hours on super low heat with a foil pack of woodchips at the bottom of the grill. baste them with a mixture of water and your dry rub every half hour or so to keep them really wet. then put them in a roasting pan and make a tent out of aluminum foil and cook them on low heat (like, 250ish?) for a couple hours. they'll fall off the bone
In a perfect world that's how I would do it, but we don't have the stuff to cook them on the grill for that long. This is the idiot proof way that kind of lets us pay less attention to what's going on. Now if we had a smoker...

Lord Ned Stark
02-08-2012, 06:41
In a perfect world that's how I would do it, but we don't have the stuff to cook them on the grill for that long. This is the idiot proof way that kind of lets us pay less attention to what's going on. Now if we had a smoker...

u should start marinating them now

Lord Ned Stark
02-08-2012, 06:57
what did cowbell say to u?

Devilsfanatic
02-08-2012, 07:01
ding ding?

onefatsurfer
02-08-2012, 07:02
i sent you his PM.. re: secret santa, he basically just thanked me for the info i sent him and said that he has been driving him crazy

Devilsfanatic
02-08-2012, 07:06
Who has been driving who crazy? I want in on the gossip.

JimEIV
02-08-2012, 07:24
DF, do you not get of bed until 10?

Funny story..so you know I got invited to on this special fishing trip...I just found out I don't have to pay for anything expect my flight! One of the guys just emailed me and asked for my size for the free clothing they are sending and asked if I needed anything else!

I responded, "need hookers and blow"

Email came back "this is precisely why you are invited "

Devilsfanatic
02-08-2012, 07:33
No sir, I do not. I also don't sleep until around three or four. Usually I'm doing work related stuff.

VaxjoDevil
02-08-2012, 07:34
No sir, I do not. I also don't sleep until around three or four. Usually I'm doing work related stuff.

We have the same sleeping schedule, about.

Devilsfanatic
02-08-2012, 07:36
Yeah? Only thing is, I don't sleep well anymore. I don't know what my deal is. Maybe it's just that I'm scared my life isn't reaching that "next level" then I remember I'm only 24 games into my career.

VaxjoDevil
02-08-2012, 07:47
Yeah? Only thing is, I don't sleep well anymore. I don't know what my deal is. Maybe it's just that I'm scared my life isn't reaching that "next level" then I remember I'm only 24 games into my career.

Ha! This exactly happened to me since some six months ago, too. I just don't really sleep the babysleep anymore. Wake up too early, or in the middle of the night being worried about my life. Just everything. Parents getting old and will soon leave and **** like that. Fucking hate it, but we gotta man up.

Devilsfanatic
02-08-2012, 07:51
People start to look and wonder, you're 27, gonna be 28, when are you finally going to work full-time? It's a tough question to answer, because the industry is looking for women almost exclusively. Turn on any news, or even any sporting event now and women are starting to take all the jobs. It's actually sexism in the opposite direction now. What's next? An all female production of Brian's Song?

onefatsurfer
02-08-2012, 07:53
i'm getting stir crazy and need to go somewhere soon.

VaxjoDevil
02-08-2012, 08:02
People start to look and wonder, you're 27, gonna be 28, when are you finally going to work full-time? It's a tough question to answer, because the industry is looking for women almost exclusively. Turn on any news, or even any sporting event now and women are starting to take all the jobs. It's actually sexism in the opposite direction now. What's next? An all female production of Brian's Song?

In a way it's still the same old sexism, as in guys who watch sports wants to look at women. I think? Either way, it's crap. But giving the job to the best person available is becoming an alien concept in all areas.

Devilsfanatic
02-08-2012, 08:04
Yes, to appeal to the male eye is paramount, that much is true. It's definitely not about giving the job to the best person available. I've been irritating CBC execs for a while, they finally have me in tomorrow for an information interview as they're not hiring. But, it gets me seen, so that's the important thing. I actually get to go inside the building and get some face time. That hopefully should lead somewhere good.

VaxjoDevil
02-08-2012, 08:06
It should. Be likable and energetic. Make buddies. As the old saying goes, it's not what you know, it's who you know. Good luck, mate.

vonbonds
02-08-2012, 08:07
My photo for the day. A hand carved wooden basket that I throw all my wine corks into.

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r166/JimEIV/photobucket-4290-1328656744272.jpg

That is awesome. We just use one of our candle holders to catch our corks. Yours is infinitely better!

http://lewisfamilyphotos.smugmug.com/Photography/Miscellaneous/Stuff/i-xBRzHLK/0/XL/IMG0043-XL.jpg

vonbonds
02-08-2012, 08:08
DF, best of luck to you getting your career going. I am in sales and your career field is incredibly more tenious than mine! :eek:

Devilsfanatic
02-08-2012, 08:11
Thanks buddies. I didn't pick an easy career choice, it's highly competitive, and there will be struggles, but I love it enough to deal with the consequences. It's not easy to move up in the world, you just gotta want to have it.

Wingman77
02-08-2012, 08:24
Yes, to appeal to the male eye is paramount, that much is true. It's definitely not about giving the job to the best person available. I've been irritating CBC execs for a while, they finally have me in tomorrow for an information interview as they're not hiring. But, it gets me seen, so that's the important thing. I actually get to go inside the building and get some face time. That hopefully should lead somewhere good.

That is pretty cool, good luck with everything

VaxjoDevil
02-08-2012, 08:43
I know this sounds a bit queer, but I love that hardwood floor.

selyar
02-08-2012, 08:56
National engineers week is coming up and in order to generate some buzz around the office in the weeks leading up to it we have a brain teaser challenge during lunch. So here I am sitting in the lobby freezing my *** off as people mill in and out for lunch passing out puzzles for people to solve. I'm the freaking head of the planning committee for eweek and my friend that was supposed to sit here bailed on me

Yes I'm one of those annoying happy people that try to get you to do fun company stuff. They better not ducking lay me off. Dammit. Fucking not ducking you stupid piece of **** phone

vonbonds
02-08-2012, 09:00
National engineers week is coming up and in order to generate some buzz around the office in the weeks leading up to it we have a brain teaser challenge during lunch. So here I am sitting in the lobby freezing my *** off as people mill in and out for lunch passing out puzzles for people to solve. I'm the freaking head of the planning committee for eweek and my friend that was supposed to sit here bailed on me

Yes I'm one of those annoying happy people that try to get you to do fun company stuff. They better not ducking lay me off. Dammit. Fucking not ducking you stupid piece of **** phone

That is a long *** post from a phone. I salute you! I type in simple words via my phone...I have no patience for the small screen..lol.

selyar
02-08-2012, 09:08
That is a long *** post from a phone. I salute you! I type in simple words via my phone...I have no patience for the small screen..lol.

And there is no mobile version which makes it extra annoying

selyar
02-08-2012, 09:10
But I'm pretty quick with the swipe thing so I do ok. And my phone has a monster screen

Dr. Doom
02-08-2012, 09:10
i sent you his PM.. re: secret santa, he basically just thanked me for the info i sent him and said that he has been driving him crazy
haha, i woke up to the pm and had a nice laugh.

i got an email back from courtney and she said it is only a temp job for now. i'm still thinking hard about it, but i don't know how i would commute to work. it would be difficult to live somewhere because i don't know what would happen with renting a place if i'm only there for a little. it could end up being a full-time job though so it would be stupid to not do it if i have no other options.

selyar
02-08-2012, 09:15
haha, i woke up to the pm and had a nice laugh.

i got an email back from courtney and she said it is only a temp job for now. i'm still thinking hard about it, but i don't know how i would commute to work. it would be difficult to live somewhere because i don't know what would happen with renting a place if i'm only there for a little. it could end up being a full-time job though so it would be stupid to not do it if i have no other options.
Temp how long? You can get a 6 month lease pretty easy

Dr. Doom
02-08-2012, 09:23
Temp how long? You can get a 6 month lease pretty easy
I just got the email and I just got home. I'll probably respond to it in a little bit. If it is a guaranteed amount of time like 6 months-1 year I may take it. I'll try to delay it a little so I can at least attend the job fair at school and see what there is that is full-time.

Ribs update: Ribs have dry rub on them and are marinating in the fridge for a couple of hours, bbq sauce is made, I'm going to start cooking them in a couple of hours, and they should be ready by 9. I'm a little disappointed because none of the stores here had my secret ingredient for the bbq sauce.

vonbonds
02-08-2012, 09:29
You can get a month to month lease on an apartment. You pay a bit more but that is a normal term most if not all places should offer.

vonbonds
02-08-2012, 09:30
I just got the email and I just got home. I'll probably respond to it in a little bit. If it is a guaranteed amount of time like 6 months-1 year I may take it. I'll try to delay it a little so I can at least attend the job fair at school and see what there is that is full-time.

Ribs update: Ribs have dry rub on them and are marinating in the fridge for a couple of hours, bbq sauce is made, I'm going to start cooking them in a couple of hours, and they should be ready by 9. I'm a little disappointed because none of the stores here had my secret ingredient for the bbq sauce.

Love?

selyar
02-08-2012, 09:34

secrets secrets are no fun

selyar
02-08-2012, 09:35
back at my desk. no one solved the puzzle. and i'm frozen to the bone by sitting next to the front door without a jacket. great way to give up my lunch break.

Dr. Doom
02-08-2012, 09:38
Love?
my "love" sauce :laugh:

secrets secrets are no fun
it's a secret for a reason:p

selyar
02-08-2012, 09:42
it's a secret for a reason:p

but you can tell me....right?

DF: I need a girly smiley batting her eyelashes, please. :)

Dr. Doom
02-08-2012, 09:44

It's what my great aunt and grandma use...idk if I can share.

Devilsfanatic
02-08-2012, 09:50

Have you seen one on the internet that you'd like to use?

selyar
02-08-2012, 09:51

sigh. ok. i guess. if you're pulling the grandma card. i won't share those recipes with just anyone either.

unrelated note. i was so bored in the lobby, here is my photo for today. my new sneakers! haha someone save me from my stylish self.

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n613/stephanieelyar/2012-02-08122447.jpg

my foot still hurts from my blonde and polish moment falling down the basements stairs a few weeks ago. i've decided it's sneakers every day till it improves.

selyar
02-08-2012, 09:53
Have you seen one on the internet that you'd like to use?

the one on HF is ok. :dainty: i think

Devilsfanatic
02-08-2012, 09:58
I'll look into it.

JimEIV
02-08-2012, 10:10

Fenugreek

selyar
02-08-2012, 10:11
Fenugreek

is someone lactating?

Devilsfanatic
02-08-2012, 10:12

Weed? Seems kind of weird.

JimEIV
02-08-2012, 10:14
is someone lactating?

Its used in a traditional Armenian dry rub...So I thought I take a stab.

selyar
02-08-2012, 10:18
i feel like i've seen it in curries too but i know it's used as a supplement to help increase milk production

onefatsurfer
02-08-2012, 10:19
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi_iiPppFlc

Dr. Doom
02-08-2012, 10:21
sigh. ok. i guess. if you're pulling the grandma card. i won't share those recipes with just anyone either.

sorry. the grandma card always works. this reminds me that i want to make some armenian food. maybe over break i'll make something or better yet i'll visit my grandma and learn something new. i always have a great time when i go there to cook food and i never know how much more time i'll have with her. she loves the company too.

Its used in a traditional Armenian dry rub...So I thought I take a stab.
nah that isn't it. it's just something that they put in their bbq sauce for ribs and chicken. i'm sure others use it too.

JimEIV
02-08-2012, 10:25
This is how my brother-in-law does it.

Allspice, Cayenne Pepper, Cinnamon, Cumin, Fenugreek, Paprika X2 + crushed garlic cloves, parsley, and tomato paste.

Dr. Doom
02-08-2012, 10:28
What kinds of Armenian foods have you had?

Big#D
02-08-2012, 10:31
my foot still hurts from my blonde and polish moment falling down the basements stairs a few weeks ago. i've decided it's sneakers every day till it improves.

the two of you aren't even married yet and already you're making up excuses for ofs

Dr. Doom
02-08-2012, 10:34
vonbons, i know you have that egg smoker thing. have you ever made ribs on it? you should also make pork butt and make pulled pork.

JimEIV
02-08-2012, 10:35
Mostly BBQ - They do these long hamburger things that look like weeners...But a few different rice dishes, this yogurt cucumber dill stuff.

I don't know any of the names of the dishes...I help with the BBQ...They have these awesome long swords so I like to play and I help with clean up.

I never had anything I didn't like.

selyar
02-08-2012, 10:39
the two of you aren't even married yet and already you're making up excuses for ofs

haha it happened during a devils game commercial break. i was bringing laundry downstairs. you're kidding yourself if you think he actually got up to help while a game was on. :P

Dr. Doom
02-08-2012, 10:43
Mostly BBQ - They do these long hamburger things that look like weeners...But a few different rice dishes, this yogurt cucumber dill stuff.

I don't know any of the names of the dishes...I help with the BBQ...They have these awesome long swords so I like to play and I help with clean up.

I never had anything I didn't like.
So you haven't even gotten to have some of the best stuff! I'm sure they've done lamb kabobs :laugh:

Here are my pictures for the day:
http://i43.tinypic.com/vpjb40.jpg
My fisherman lamp that is from my grandparents old beach house. I got it when they sold the house.

http://s15.postimage.org/4xqkmhci3/IMG_20120208_00017.jpg
My lobster trap tv stand/coffee table. I got this when my friend from Maine moved out of town. It was in my car for 2 month during the summer because I didn't want to bring it into my old apartment since I knew I was going to be moving.

Devilsfanatic
02-08-2012, 10:51
Why does that guy have a wheel for a ****?

vonbonds
02-08-2012, 10:51
vonbons, i know you have that egg smoker thing. have you ever made ribs on it? you should also make pork butt and make pulled pork.

I have made lots I stuff so far on my big green egg. The two pork dishes so far is a butterflied pork loin stuffed with a spinach inspired mix and a 4 hour western NC BBQ style sauce marinate on a pork tenderloin. Both were smoked with apple wood.

I love BBQing as much as selyar loves to bake. Jim joked before about how much he watched the Food Network...I am pretty much down to cooking shows, the Devils and some NFL on TV.

vonbonds
02-08-2012, 10:53
haha it happened during a devils game commercial break. i was bringing laundry downstairs. you're kidding yourself if you think he actually got up to help while a game was on. :P

OFS has you well trained :laugh:

onefatsurfer
02-08-2012, 11:00
i wasn't even around when she injured herself

selyar
02-08-2012, 11:14
yes you were because the game was on. :) i limped back to the living room and demanded an ice pack.

onefatsurfer
02-08-2012, 11:26
we were watching the game @ my house. you ran across the street to your house to switch laundry...

Dr. Doom
02-08-2012, 11:27
Ribs are cooking!

vonbonds
02-08-2012, 11:28
You guys grew up across the street from each other?

selyar
02-08-2012, 11:30
You guys grew up across the street from each other?

haha no. i'm a new resident at the house across the street. i'm renting there because my apartment situation when to **** a few months ago. ofs's aunt and uncle actually own the house, and ofs's brother lived there with friends. the friends have moved out, so now it's me and the brother in law to be

it's very Everybody Loves Raymond at the moment

vonbonds
02-08-2012, 11:36
Setup a zip line between the houses..lol :)

selyar
02-08-2012, 11:41
haha we need to get a soup can telephone thing going too

JimEIV
02-08-2012, 11:47
I'm having a real tough day...

I'm trying to be silly and lighthearted but it is really not working. A good friend of mine is going through chemotherapy and I call him every day. Today he sounded so defeated and it is making me so sad. This sucks and is so unfair. He is 39 years old, just seems so unjust.

Dr. Doom
02-08-2012, 11:55
That really sucks Jim. I remember when my dad was doing chemo, he was so tied and weak. It was tough to see him like that. I wish I knew something that would help.

selyar
02-08-2012, 12:13
Jim, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. You always seem to have a bright and upbeat outlook on everything and I'm sure your friend appreciates your concern. I've never had someone very close to me go through that, but I'm sure it's terrible. You should absolutely stay as positive as you can.

VaxjoDevil
02-08-2012, 12:31
It is so hard to know how to deal with friends and family going through that. When my brother was going through chimo he, amazingly, felt bad for us feeling bad. But what the heck can you do. You don't want to fake a good mood but you have to hold back your own sadness a bit. It's difficult.

bort
02-08-2012, 12:36
so whats all this then

Dr. Doom
02-08-2012, 12:39
so whats all this then
please tell me this is abo

Dr. Doom
02-08-2012, 12:44
http://chzmemebase.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/internet-memes-bang-boom-right-in-the-childhood.png

bort
no, my son is also named bort.

VaxjoDevil
Capello quits. Wow.

bort
02-08-2012, 12:45
a capello?

lalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dr. Doom
02-08-2012, 12:46
no, my son is also named bort.
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/131/399/fry.PNG?1307468855

JimEIV
02-08-2012, 12:50
What is going on here???

bort
02-08-2012, 12:56
i want to hear more about kobalchuck

JimEIV
02-08-2012, 13:09

You have to go to the other board and ask Trottier. He has all the answers.

bort
02-08-2012, 13:12
the guy with the hat you mean?

onefatsurfer
02-08-2012, 13:14

He drink vodka and score goal. Blame loss on self and have child when make playoff

bort
02-08-2012, 13:15
a russian would do no such thing

JimEIV
02-08-2012, 13:22
the guy with the hat you mean?

No he's the guy wit one testicle, sleep apnea and little ***** syndrome.

bort
02-08-2012, 13:24
No he's the guy wit one testicle, sleep apnea and little ***** syndrome.

papa?

JimEIV
02-08-2012, 13:25
papa?

Yes. Papa Boner.

bort
02-08-2012, 13:43
you are a true slugger.

vonbonds
02-08-2012, 13:44
Funny, bort is our safe word....nevermind!

Lord Ned Stark
02-08-2012, 13:58
i just got people so buttmadd because i made a joke about the gay kid from rutgers that jumped off the GWB

JimEIV
02-08-2012, 14:01
i just got people so buttmadd because i made a joke about the gay kid from rutgers that jumped off the GWB

You made the joke on the Rutgers campus?

Lord Ned Stark
02-08-2012, 14:02
no theres this online forum where people are posting memes and **** (its just a group on fb).. and they have been all day. most of them arent funny.
idk if you know the story of the kid but his roomate filmed him having sex in their dorm with another guy so he killed himself

Lord Ned Stark
02-08-2012, 14:07
so then i made a joke like..

gets caught by roommate having sex
jumps of gwb

then people are like OMGG toooo soon.. meanwhile this happened 2 years ago and on the same page they're making fun of indians and asians

i mean i get it was uncalled for but its not like its that offensive.

VaxjoDevil
02-08-2012, 14:08
You have to go to the other board and ask Trottier. He has all the answers.

First Prize.

Lord Ned Stark
02-08-2012, 14:11
can someone ask cb if he got my email

Clarkson Falls Down
02-08-2012, 14:20
so then i made a joke like..

gets caught by roommate having sex
jumps of gwb

then people are like OMGG toooo soon.. meanwhile this happened 2 years ago and on the same page they're making fun of indians and asians

i mean i get it was uncalled for but its not like its that offensive.

I mean it was a year ago but I get your point.

Lord Ned Stark
02-08-2012, 14:25
oh yea i thought it was 2 because he was supposedly in my bio class but i didnt realize that wasnt 2 years ago

selyar
02-08-2012, 14:51
i dunno. i'd say too soon too. but that's just me. we had a kid die at TCNJ while I was there. he somehow ended up down the trash chute of the dorm and got taken to a landfill. the whole story is pretty fucked up. no one knows what really happened or if they do they're not telling. they're all blaming alcohol.

although now that i do a quick google search apparently some crazy person showed up on campus and killed him? i need to read more about this

selyar
02-08-2012, 14:53
The body of the 19-year-old Fiocco was found in a landfill in Bucks County, Pa., in April 2006, a month after he vanished from the Ewing campus. The trash dump was searched after investigators found traces of Fiocco’s blood in a giant trash bin at the bottom of a chute that allows students to dispose of trash from each of Wolfe’s floors.
He had last been seen alive at 3 a.m. on March 25, 2006, when he was sleeping in a friend’s room in the dorm after a night of drinking.
It has long been speculated by authorities that he somehow wound up in the trash bin and was killed by the trash compacting machine. But in a court hearing last month, O’Hearn alleged that Fiocco was killed by a TCNJ graduate who entered the dorm uninvited that night. She said the former student, who was experiencing mental problems at the time of Fiocco’s death, confided in at least two people that he had killed Fiocco. The student, who was not named in court, has not been charged in Fiocco’s death.

damn that whole last part was news to me. that's fucking nuts.

Lord Ned Stark
02-08-2012, 15:23
damn that whole last part was news to me. that's fucking nuts.

ive heard that story before n thought it was a rutgers student. always thought someone pushed him down there and that it wasnt murder though. news to me too

selyar
02-08-2012, 15:25
yeah that was what i thought too. like some drunken idiot thought it would be funny or something. i was a sophomore when that happened. it was crazy times. a friend of mine was his RA. :(

i lived on that floor in the same building the year previous too

Lord Ned Stark
02-08-2012, 15:30
if that kid didnt confess he definitely would have with gotten away with it

selyar
02-08-2012, 16:38
from what i can tell he hasn't been charged anyway even though he did confess

VaxjoDevil
02-08-2012, 17:03
I'm going to open hockey tonight.

selyar
02-08-2012, 17:31
i need resume help.

Clarkson Falls Down
02-08-2012, 17:45
i need resume help.

So do I. I have a over the phone resume session with my former boss tomorrow. I used to work at career services and I'm finally taking advantage of it.

selyar
02-08-2012, 17:52
when i was in college i made an effort to learn alot about resume writing but everything i know is specific to getting an engineering entry level job. i know nothing about resume writing for my current situation or how i even want it to be

onefatsurfer
02-08-2012, 18:41
buffalo is crushing boston

onefatsurfer
02-08-2012, 18:45
o, sorry, sorry, not allowed to talk hockey here. i forgot! :sarcasm:

Lord Ned Stark
02-08-2012, 18:45
buffalo is crushing boston

yea boston is good but they're by no means unbeatable

Dr. Doom
02-08-2012, 20:28
I was wasted on ribs tonight.
http://i39.tinypic.com/o8e4xj.jpg

vonbonds
02-08-2012, 20:33
Looks awesome, well done!

Dr. Doom
02-08-2012, 20:39
The half on the right almost fell apart when I went to take it off the grill. We made a giant mess today. We were making french fries and the oil was left on high for too long while we were in the other room watching jeopardy, next thing we know the thermometer in the oil is broken and there is smoke pouring into every room and fire alarms are going off. :laugh:

VaxjoDevil
02-08-2012, 22:55
http://3.cdn.nhle.com/devils/images/upload/2012/02/kovybig.jpg

Lol Clarkie.

Devilsfanatic
02-08-2012, 22:56
Kovy's reaction is way funnier.

VaxjoDevil
02-09-2012, 00:07
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/405489_276305492434759_146594382072538_705370_3499 15019_n.jpg

The photo was taken in Hamburg in 1936, during the celebrations for the launch of a ship. In the crowd, one person refuses to raise his arm to give the Nazi salute. The man was August Landmesser. He had already been in trouble with the authorities, having been sentenced to two years hard labour for marrying a Jewish woman.
We know little else about August Landmesser, except that he had two children. By pure chance, one of his children recognized her father in this photo when it was published in a German newspaper in 1991.

JimEIV
02-09-2012, 05:01
Vaxjo,

That is fucking awesome.

What an act of courage. Some people "Think" their acts of disobedience are meaningful but could you even imagine having the balls to make a statement in the face of the Nazi regime? Wow.

onefatsurfer
02-09-2012, 05:21
That is ballsy.

JimEIV
02-09-2012, 05:59
Waking up to the blanket of snow this morning was beautiful. Just enough to change the scenery but not enough to effect the morning commute. Perfect.

selyar
02-09-2012, 06:40
Waking up to the blanket of snow this morning was beautiful. Just enough to change the scenery but not enough to effect the morning commute. Perfect.

i know. it was great. the trees along 195 were so pretty

selyar
02-09-2012, 06:47
now i'm hearing that another discipline on my project all got exit interview letters.

the ENTIRE group.

edit: talked to a friend over there. that's not entirely true, but they've been told to start looking. they've got till the end of February then no one knows whats going to happen.

Devilsfanatic
02-09-2012, 07:05
I got up to go to the CBC, two hour drive btw. Thankfully, I checked my e-mail that said need to reschedule. I got all suited and everything.

selyar
02-09-2012, 07:09
I got up to go to the CBC, two hour drive btw. Thankfully, I checked my e-mail that said need to reschedule. I got all suited and everything.

you should take advantage of the fact you got all dressed. go somewhere, do something, pick up chicks, anything.

selyar
02-09-2012, 07:11
every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man.

Dr. Doom
02-09-2012, 07:11
Selyar, that really sucks. That's why I'm not putting aside that temp opportunity. Ill take whatever I can get.

Good new, I got an 86 on my sociology exam. I'll take that any day.

Devilsfanatic
02-09-2012, 07:13
you should take advantage of the fact you got all dressed. go somewhere, do something, pick up chicks, anything.

haha, which girl is available to pick up at 10:13 in the morning? I'm going out tonight, I might just keep it on.

selyar
02-09-2012, 07:15
Selyar, that really sucks. That's why I'm not putting aside that temp opportunity. Ill take whatever I can get.

Good new, I got an 86 on my sociology exam. I'll take that any day.

you've got to take what you can get. i don't know what i'm gonna do. i'm starting to freak alittle

selyar
02-09-2012, 07:15
haha, which girl is available to pick up at 10:13 in the morning? I'm going out tonight, I might just keep it on.

go find a starbucks

Dr. Doom
02-09-2012, 07:16
you've got to take what you can get. i don't know what i'm gonna do. i'm starting to freak alittle
Maybe it turns into an opportunity for your baking.

selyar
02-09-2012, 07:18
yeah. maybe. i don't have the capital to open a bakery though

vonbonds
02-09-2012, 07:19
Maybe it turns into an opportunity for your baking.

I was thinking the same thing. Don't worry too much, life has a way of working out. If you aren't on LinkedIn do it immediately. Most of my friends are finding new jobs through that vehicle these days.

Dr. Doom
02-09-2012, 07:20
yeah. maybe. i don't have the capital to open a bakery though
Investors. Your baking is really good and I'm sure there is someone out there that could be willing to take the chance.

selyar
02-09-2012, 07:21
i am on LinkenIn, but never really put much effort into my profile and often forget about it. thanks for the reminder.

Devilsfanatic
02-09-2012, 07:21
go find a starbucks

If she's at Starbucks, I probably don't want her. Especially if she's sitting there with a macbook air listening to the best Indie tracks on iTunes with less than 50 downloads or it's considered to mainstream.

I am also on Corporate Facebook. It's helped me get in contact with people in the media field, because most have it. Dan Shulman of ESPN and also a stellar Canadian always answers questions for me.

selyar
02-09-2012, 07:24
If she's at Starbucks, I probably don't want her. Especially if she's sitting there with a macbook air listening to the best Indie tracks on iTunes with less than 50 downloads or it's considered to mainstream.

alright i'll give you that. then wait an hour and hit up a popular corporate lunch spot. you'll fit right in

vonbonds
02-09-2012, 07:26
Investors. Your baking is really good and I'm sure there is someone out there that could be willing to take the chance.

If you are serious about this create a business plan. Chart out how you think you will make your money. This is what investors look for, it is always about the money.

Devilsfanatic
02-09-2012, 07:27
:laugh: I live in a town of 20,000K people, and they're mostly senior citizens. If I had been in Toronto like I used to be, I'd definitely do that. Shan't let this 2,000 dollar suit go to waste.

selyar
02-09-2012, 07:32
If you are serious about this create a business plan. Chart out how you think you will make your money. This is what investors look for, it is always about the money.

thanks for the tip. yeah i'd have a long way to go before i never considered doing something. i've got the goods down pretty well at this point but there is so much more to think about. and i'd probably have a serious discussion with my neighbor who owns the bakery i used to work at. she offered me the place multiple times, although they're really taking off now, i doubt she wants to give it up, haha

:laugh: I live in a town of 20,000K people, and they're mostly senior citizens. If I had been in Toronto like I used to be, I'd definitely do that. Shan't let this 2,000 dollar suit go to waste.

well, i'm **** out of ideas then. go help granny cross the street on the off chance they have a hot single grand daughter?

Devilsfanatic
02-09-2012, 07:37
Yeah, right, like the guy in the 3,000 dollar suit is going to help an old lady across the street. COME ON!

vonbonds
02-09-2012, 07:41
I love selyar giving out helpful tips for picking up girls! Cheers to you! :)

selyar
02-09-2012, 07:41
shows you have character. haha

selyar
02-09-2012, 07:44
I love selyar giving out helpful tips for picking up girls! Cheers to you! :)

haha i'm not sure how helpful i am, but i'll try! haha ofs picked me up in high school, so i doubt you want his moves from then, lol. make her a mix cd. and dye your hair blue/green. worked like a charm. lol he just liked my short field hockey skirt.

Devilsfanatic
02-09-2012, 07:48
Picking up girls isn't an art. You just have to be cut, and have an air of a bit of a douche and most girls come home with you.

selyar
02-09-2012, 07:55
none of the guys i've been with were cut or a douche, guess i'm doing it wrong

Dr. Doom
02-09-2012, 07:56
Yeah, right, like the guy in the 3,000 dollar suit is going to help an old lady across the street. COME ON!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5FVLrRqwEY&feature=related

VaxjoDevil
02-09-2012, 07:57

Sounds like a hot girl to me. You want an airhead listening to Michael Bublé?

Devilsfanatic
02-09-2012, 08:15
Sounds like a hot girl to me. You want an airhead listening to Michael Bublé?

I hate Michael Bubble. I'd rather she be smart, and listen to gangsta rap. Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nuthin' to **** With.

and selyar, at the bar, it's almost an automatic. Just have some kinda confidence in yourself and you're good to go.

Devilsfanatic
02-09-2012, 08:17
Gob

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81Nl7VYFEaI&feature=related

Love how it's the same suit every time and just keeps getting more expensive.

VaxjoDevil
02-09-2012, 08:42
I hate Michael Bubble. I'd rather she be smart, and listen to gangsta rap. Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nuthin' to **** With.

and selyar, at the bar, it's almost an automatic. Just have some kinda confidence in yourself and you're good to go.

Now let me see...I always wanted to use the word oxymoron correctly. I think I can do that here.

Devilsfanatic
02-09-2012, 08:44
I dated a lawyer, who loved the song "damn it feels good to be a gangsta" so it's possible.

Ideally, girl should really be into me. That's the greatest quality any woman could ever have.

Dr. Doom
02-09-2012, 08:46
selyar, i just talked to courtney on the phone. sadly, i don't quality for that job yet because i haven't graduated yet and they are looking for someone right now. she said something might open up and she took some information from me. she also gave me the number for the engineering section of the recruitment agency.

onefatsurfer
02-09-2012, 09:31
****. i misplaced a decimal point and i'm gonna be in seriously deep **** because of it

Dr. Doom
02-09-2012, 09:32
****. i misplaced a decimal point and i'm gonna be in seriously deep **** because of it
i would say i know that feel, but it's a different beast when it happens at work

onefatsurfer
02-09-2012, 09:34
in school, you misplace a decimal point and the teacher can see what you did, and you get a few points off because of it.

here, the reviewer for my project caught it, and it's going to take me probably 2 weeks to fix it. Somewhere around $5-10k probably, in a job that already has no budget left

Dr. Doom
02-09-2012, 09:39
that really sucks.

selyar
02-09-2012, 09:45
selyar, i just talked to courtney on the phone. sadly, i don't quality for that job yet because i haven't graduated yet and they are looking for someone right now. she said something might open up and she took some information from me. she also gave me the number for the engineering section of the recruitment agency.

aw boo. that sucks. i didn't realize they needed someone right away.

deep breath. you'll be ok. just put on some good tunes, and power through it. i love you.

selyar
02-09-2012, 10:23
PSEG has a bunch of engineering openings. i'm definitely going to take a good look at those. i have some contacts there in HR too through SWE. They even offered to give my resume a once over before submitting it formally.

Dr. Doom
02-09-2012, 11:10
I got another parking ticket today...looks like I'll be walking to racquetball class the rest of the semester.

selyar
02-09-2012, 11:36
mr. nuclear power wants to have another short notice meeting.

fml

Devilsfanatic
02-09-2012, 11:54
You know Mr. Burns???

Also:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/423610_10150602611529513_140294294512_8939829_2326 7678_n.jpg

Mats Sundin looks like a *****.

Big#D
02-09-2012, 12:14
that's appropriate because most leafs fans are **** gobblers.

selyar
02-09-2012, 12:15
You know Mr. Burns???

he's Mr. Burns Indian cousin

bort
02-09-2012, 12:39
he's Mr. Burns Indian cousin

thats crazy talk

Vinnie
02-09-2012, 12:54
Mats Sundin looks like a *****.

Not as much as Eliot Friedman.

bort
02-09-2012, 12:59
why is dany heatley there?

Devilsfanatic
02-09-2012, 14:09
Not as much as Eliot Friedman.

Eliot is a good man!

JimEIV
02-09-2012, 15:34
Holy Smokes!!! If any of you like hot, and I mean hot, sauce you've gotta try Marie Sharp's.
stuff is insane.

http://www.mariesharps-bz.com/

Clarkson Falls Down
02-09-2012, 15:56
I love hot. But nothing is as hot as the Ludicrous sauce they put on the wings at Chicken and the Egg in LBI. My goodness I almost died that day.

Dr. Doom
02-09-2012, 15:59
I love hot. But nothing is as hot as the Ludicrous sauce they put on the wings at Chicken and the Egg in LBI. My goodness I almost died that day.
I love the Chegg. My favorite is killer bee sting. You're crazy for getting Ludicrous (oh the irony!)

JimEIV
02-09-2012, 16:00
Ludicrous? Is that a commercial sauce? Or is it something the restaurant makes?

Dr. Doom
02-09-2012, 16:02
They make it. I've never tried it and I never will. There was a Man vs. Food where he ate them.

Clarkson Falls Down
02-09-2012, 16:05
I love the Chegg. My favorite is killer bee sting. You're crazy for getting Ludicrous (oh the irony!)

I was arrogant so I stupidly asked for 6, the guy gives me a look and tells me that he'll start me off with 1 at no charge and if I can handle it, he'll give me 6.

I took one bit and was in the bathroom for a half hour.

I'm pretty sure they use that Ghost pepper that I've seen in Man vs. Food and shows like that. I've had habanero and that's not on that level.

Dr. Doom
02-09-2012, 16:06
I was arrogant so I stupidly asked for 6, the guy gives me a look and tells me that he'll start me off with 1 at no charge and if I can handle it, he'll give me 6.

I took one bit and was in the bathroom for a half hour.

I'm pretty sure they use that Ghost pepper that I've seen in Man vs. Food and shows like that. I've had habanero and that's not on that level.
When they were there for Man vs. Food they said what was in it. I want to say it's habanero extract.

JimEIV
02-09-2012, 16:08
I had a wing with ghost chillies. In New Brunswick the George Street Ale house.

Dr. Doom
02-09-2012, 17:22
http://chzmemebase.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/internet-memes-this-is-cookie-torture.jpg
so true.

Clarkson Falls Down
02-09-2012, 17:43
When they were there for Man vs. Food they said what was in it. I want to say it's habanero extract.

Hmm, maybe you're right.

The color of the wing reminded me of the challenge that Man v. Food did with ghost chili wings one time.

jkrdevil
02-09-2012, 18:55
An Idiot Abroad is a great show

Lord Ned Stark
02-09-2012, 20:25
An Idiot Abroad is a great show

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/guidos-bros-douchebags-fratboys-bros-he-has-an-incurable-degenerative-disease-whats-your-excuse-ladies.gif

Dr. Doom
02-09-2012, 23:29
I had a pretty good night. I met a chick from Finland and got two numbers.

Lord Ned Stark
02-10-2012, 01:10
I had a pretty good night. I met a chick from Finland and got two numbers.

this **** never gets old i swear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoMFJIOLkKA&feature=related

selyar
02-10-2012, 05:14
i wish i had something to put in this oatmeal to make it more interesting. straight up plain oatmeal is bleh

onefatsurfer
02-10-2012, 05:32
i think i could probably handle a ghost chili without too much issue. Extract is brutal though. A woman at my work brought in extract and said "here take a toothpick and just dot it on your tongue", i said "nah, gimme that eye dropper" and squirted the whole dropper full in my mouth. That **** burned worse than anything I've ever tasted before (or since). I'm pretty sure that's why I can pop habaneros like nothing

selyar
02-10-2012, 05:51
you have no heat receptors left. no concept of what hot is.

although it was pretty funny when you got habanero powder in your nose

onefatsurfer
02-10-2012, 05:56
you have no heat receptors left. no concept of what hot is.

although it was pretty funny when you got habanero powder in your nose

...and my eyes.. it burned, pretty bad. :(

vonbonds
02-10-2012, 06:03
I think I am coming down with a cold...and by I think I know. On the spicy theme we are going to get indian food tonight to smoke out our sinuses. Indian is my new chinese food in that it is my go to ethnic cuisine of choice..tons of awesome flavors, I love it!

selyar
02-10-2012, 06:04
i love when we do potlucks at work. all of the indian people bring in such awesome food.

JimEIV
02-10-2012, 06:21
Selyar, you need to make these cupcakes!

http://www.geeksaresexy.net/2011/11/27/jabba-the-cupcake/

Lord Ned Stark
02-10-2012, 06:29
i want one of these for nostalgia purposes really bad
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Apple-iPod-classic-3rd-Generation-20-GB-Used-/150752687907?pt=Other_MP3_Players&hash=item23198f7723

selyar
02-10-2012, 06:46
Selyar, you need to make these cupcakes!

http://www.geeksaresexy.net/2011/11/27/jabba-the-cupcake/

hahaha

i wonder what they used for the jabba. i'm guessing fondant? it's too perfect to be icing

VaxjoDevil
02-10-2012, 08:12
This guy is perhaps the best instructor online. I will work on this today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1FBoqkdHDo

Lord Ned Stark
02-10-2012, 08:38
Teach me how to dangle teach me teach me how to dangle

VaxjoDevil
02-10-2012, 08:55
Teach me how to dangle teach me teach me how to dangle

Maybe not serious, but I am, lol: Take out two tires, put them next to each other by the boards. Now pretend that's the goalie pads. Skate towards them with puck, fake a shot, toedrag and lift it over the tires with the backhand. I did that half hour each time I went to sticktime, and then I tried it on a goalie...he totally went for the fake and ended up in the stands. I was in shock how well it worked.

Lord Ned Stark
02-10-2012, 09:41
Maybe not serious, but I am, lol: Take out two tires, put them next to each other by the boards. Now pretend that's the goalie pads. Skate towards them with puck, fake a shot, toedrag and lift it over the tires with the backhand. I did that half hour each time I went to sticktime, and then I tried it on a goalie...he totally went for the fake and ended up in the stands. I was in shock how well it worked.

send the how to not turn it over video to kovi

Lord Ned Stark
02-10-2012, 09:49
jim you're gonna love this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF1V8HFfpTE&feature=player_embedded#!

JimEIV
02-10-2012, 10:41
jim you're gonna love this

I think he is a little insane.

selyar
02-10-2012, 10:53
http://www.howsweeteats.com/2012/02/5-minute-chocolate-fudge-smores-mug-cake/

why should i ever bake another cake again when i can just make these?

Dr. Doom
02-10-2012, 13:04
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkV84uZD2pI

JimEIV
02-10-2012, 13:17
Damn hippies.

Dr. Doom
02-10-2012, 13:20
haha. i was at that concert.

Dr. Doom
02-10-2012, 13:29
http://i39.tinypic.com/2vcykrb.jpg

JimEIV
02-10-2012, 13:33
I like them I was just kidding.

Dr. Doom
02-10-2012, 13:35
i figured. a few of my friends have been to the farm house. the farm house is in the same town that one of my friends grew up in and if i remember correctly his family actually sold phish the property for it.

JimEIV
02-10-2012, 13:35
Waste is on my Chill play list.

Dr. Doom
02-10-2012, 13:36
funny moment at that concert was seeing my professor grooving our. i had his class the next morning. i decided to not approach him because i was not in a great state of mind :laugh:

Lord Ned Stark
02-10-2012, 14:20
funny moment at that concert was seeing my professor grooving our. i had his class the next morning. i decided to not approach him because i was not in a great state of mind :laugh:

http://davesgeekyideas.com/2011/08/01/direwolves-hockey-jersey-anyone/

Dr. Doom
02-10-2012, 14:23
http://davesgeekyideas.com/2011/08/01/direwolves-hockey-jersey-anyone/
http://cdn2.fiverrcdn.com/photos/511229/medium/mother-of-god-meme-240x180.jpg?1323194228

Dr. Doom
02-10-2012, 14:31
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrlju8kdqb1qf1116o1_250.gif

Dr. Doom
02-10-2012, 14:33
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC9aUkmG85U

VaxjoDevil
02-10-2012, 14:48
I might watch the Knicks game tonight because of that Lin kid.

Dr. Doom
02-10-2012, 14:58
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzJC9OCT0ss

VaxjoDevil
02-10-2012, 18:02
Watching the Knicks game. The organist plays while they are playing, I guess they do it different in basketball.

Devilsfanatic
02-10-2012, 18:04
Yes, they do. The blacks are musical folks, so it's no surprise.

VaxjoDevil
02-10-2012, 18:05
Jeremy Lin is totally fucking awesome.

Devilsfanatic
02-10-2012, 18:07
I like the tweet I just saw that says the biggest surprise about Jeremy Lin is his ability to drive well.

OH FUCKING SNAP!

VaxjoDevil
02-10-2012, 18:09
I like the tweet I just saw that says the biggest surprise about Jeremy Lin is his ability to drive well.

OH FUCKING SNAP!

I heard something about driving too. What is that about.

Devilsfanatic
02-10-2012, 18:28
I heard something about driving too. What is that about.

Driving is getting the ball to the hoop, so drive for a layup, or drive for a dunk, or drive to draw double coverage then throw a pass back out to a teammate. Just means attack the basket.

Vinnie
02-10-2012, 18:33
And Asians are poor at driving automobiles.

VaxjoDevil
02-10-2012, 18:33
Driving is getting the ball to the hoop, so drive for a layup, or drive for a dunk, or drive to draw double coverage then throw a pass back out to a teammate. Just means attack the basket.

Hahahalololol. I thought it was some racial **** about asians and driving...cars.

Man, I know **** about basketball. I'm just happy for this Lin kid somehow.

Devilsfanatic
02-10-2012, 18:38
And Asians are poor at driving automobiles.

thatsthejoke.jpg

VaxjoDevil
02-10-2012, 18:43
OK. But for realz, the indians are worse drivers in NJ. And white overweight soccer moms with too big cars for what they can drive. Ohboy.

JimEIV
02-10-2012, 19:26
OK. But for realz, the indians are worse drivers in NJ. And white overweight soccer moms with too big cars for what they can drive. Ohboy.

Its true.

onefatsurfer
02-10-2012, 19:39
I wanted to sleep outside tonight in my new sleeping bag. It's raining, so I decided to stay on the porch since I'm tired and don't feel like setting up the tent. It's 35 out and I'm warm with the bag open and my arms sticking out. This will definitely be good for the 20s at least.

VaxjoDevil
02-10-2012, 19:53
Lin with 38 points. That's like 40% of the team's points.

Clarkson Falls Down
02-10-2012, 23:39
It's really some amazing stuff. Nice story too.

JimEIV
02-11-2012, 04:38
****. My 10 year old niece just sent me a friend request. I say a lot of inappropriate stuff how and I going to be friends with a 10 year old? I can't say no..****, ****, ****!

JimEIV
02-11-2012, 04:41
I wanted to sleep outside tonight in my new sleeping bag. It's raining, so I decided to stay on the porch since I'm tired and don't feel like setting up the tent. It's 35 out and I'm warm with the bag open and my arms sticking out. This will definitely be good for the 20s at least.So did you sleep outside?

selyar
02-11-2012, 05:01
So did you sleep outside?

nah. the goal was to test the sleeping bag to see how warm it was. it's absolutely warm enough for low 30's. if it ever gets cold outside this winter, i'll spend a night out in the low 20's and hopefully low 10's and even down to 0. i want to know what point this bag will keep me warm down to, so i'm not freezing my *** off if we hit slightly colder weather than we expect on a trip. the bag is rated for 15 degrees, but i think it will be warm enough to go lower than that, especially if i wear my clothes, a down jacket and a hat inside.. I think I'm going to try to pick up a left zippered version of this bag so we can mate the two bags together if selyar ever wants to come on a trip

-OFS

VaxjoDevil
02-11-2012, 08:20
I slept 8 solid hours for the first time during the week. What a difference that makes.

vonbonds
02-11-2012, 09:00
****. My 10 year old niece just sent me a friend request. I say a lot of inappropriate stuff how and I going to be friends with a 10 year old? I can't say no..****, ****, ****!

Google+ time for you. Just have people in appropriate circles so you can say what you want and not worry about the younguns.

devilzrule27
02-11-2012, 12:42
I've lived in Florida for a damn week and I've seemingly brought the cold weather with me...It's gonna be 28 degrees tonight. Its only getting up to 50 tomorrow! Bah!

Dr. Doom
02-11-2012, 13:54
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xp29X6Tyqg

Dr. Doom
02-11-2012, 16:01
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es9bWvI8mkM&feature=related

Dr. Doom
02-11-2012, 16:06
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=839DO8-0cY8&feature=related

Dr. Doom
02-11-2012, 17:00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yYohRpmQeY

Devilsfanatic
02-11-2012, 17:20
Whitney Houston, dead at 48.

devilzrule27
02-11-2012, 17:28
Whitney Houston, dead at 48.

That sucks. Her life had spiraled completely out of control. I may have to belt out one of her tunes in SingStar in memory.

Devilsfanatic
02-11-2012, 18:03
She had it coming. Abuse your body like that, it will happen.

Devilsfanatic
02-11-2012, 18:13
http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptussowexperts/120210.01.jpg

That's not a swimsuit, btw.

Dr. Doom
02-11-2012, 18:20
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo5hr5CDBA1qbxzmzo1_500.gif

Devilsfanatic
02-11-2012, 18:23
This show is on NetFlix, I feel as if I should watch it.

Dr. Doom
02-11-2012, 18:35
I was texting this girl I met at the bars the other night tonight. I think I'm going to ask her out on a date later in the week. This girl is extremely hot and if anything happened it would easily be be best thing that happened this school year.

Devilsfanatic
02-11-2012, 18:39
Sweet, it leaves 5'10 for me. See you in VT, buddy.

Dr. Doom
02-11-2012, 18:40
Go for it. If you come here I'll make sure we hang out with her. She might be too much to handle for you :laugh:

Devilsfanatic
02-11-2012, 18:56
Go for it. If you come here I'll make sure we hang out with her. She might be too much to handle for you :laugh:

Oh good. I like the challenge!

Dr. Doom
02-11-2012, 18:58
I've seen her naked...god I love the naked bike ride.

Getzo5
02-11-2012, 19:00
Just found out that Rachel McAdams is from St.Thomas... when did you want to tell me, DF?

lol

Devilsfanatic
02-11-2012, 19:18
I've seen her naked...god I love the naked bike ride.

Damn B. Built well?

Just found out that Rachel McAdams is from St.Thomas... when did you want to tell me, DF?

lol

She's a *****.