PDA

View Full Version : I Claim This Land For Non-Homosexuals (The Party & Bullshit Thread)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 08:41
I just got the best sleep I've had in about a week. It was totally worth going home early to get some rest.

doc e
02-18-2012, 09:37
Was heartbreakingly close to winning $550 last night. Raptors lost to the Bobcats.

[806] TORONTO RAPTORS -6-120 (B+)
[807] MIAMI HEAT -8-130 (B+1)
[834] LOYOLA MARYMOUNT -4-120 (B+)
[6] DETROIT RED WINGS -155
[7] MONTREAL CANADIENS -105

Got a few in today:

[51] PITTSBURGH PENGUINS o5-115
[53] CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS -160

$20 --> $40

and

[1504] 1H CHICAGO BULLS -7-110
$30 --> $30ish

Still playing with house money.

onefatsurfer
02-18-2012, 09:43
nice work, but too bad you didn't win the big bucks :/

Devilsfanatic
02-18-2012, 09:43
:laugh: never bet on the (C)Raptors, they are a mess without Bargnani especially. I hate my team.

doc e
02-18-2012, 09:46
Yeah I was down to even last night, but I put a German soccer (Dortmund v. Hertha) bet in before bed and that worked out to bring me back up to +$50.

Immediately put that in two bets as you can see :biglaugh:

doc e
02-18-2012, 10:02
Also, got a reply from Fischler about the internship opportunity with him. Just sent out a email back to him about my availability and whatnot.

Cross your fingers for me, guys.

Devilsfanatic
02-18-2012, 10:05
Good luck! I hope he doesn't go all Catholic Priest on you!

JimEIV
02-18-2012, 10:05
I wonder if I'll get dressed today?

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 10:13
Also, got a reply from Fischler about the internship opportunity with him. Just sent out a email back to him about my availability and whatnot.

Good luck dude. I thought of you the second I saw the internship.

doc e
02-18-2012, 10:31
Thanks man. Also, my Spring break is from March 10th to the 18th. Which game are we going to again?

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 10:35
Thanks man. Also, my Spring break is from March 10th to the 18th. Which game are we going to again?
We are going to the game on the 17th. The St. Patty's Day game. My spring break is the week before yours. Maybe I'll come down to Rutgers if you aren't busy.

Devilsfanatic
02-18-2012, 10:38
I wish I could go for the throwback game. Hopefully it's more like the first years throwback and not last years.

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 10:42
I plan on going to the throwback game. Don't know what I'm doing yet

doc e
02-18-2012, 10:43
We are going to the game on the 17th. The St. Patty's Day game. My spring break is the week before yours. Maybe I'll come down to Rutgers if you aren't busy.

Yeah man sounds good. I'll make time.

Also, I'm thinking about going to the game next friday against the Nucks. Emrick night too I believe. If you're not busy, you should take a trip down.

doc e
02-18-2012, 10:43

:?

Devilsfanatic
02-18-2012, 10:45
About time, pfp!

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 10:46
My life is a fucking mess right now. I don't need to be dealing with the mod bullshit on HF anymore. The fact that DATW and Muttley can say whatever they want and I call out a biased runt who hasn't hit puberty yet I lose all my privileges

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 10:47
It only took you forever to join us here. What did you say about Zenith?

You should drink with us before the game.

Yeah man sounds good. I'll make time.

Also, I'm thinking about going to the game next friday against the Nucks. Emrick night too I believe. If you're not busy, you should take a trip down.
That's right you'll make time for me :cheers:

I was actually just looking at that game earlier today. There is some career fair thing that selyar was telling me about that is that weekend and I was thinking about making the trip down for it. I'll definitely go to the game if I do. It's also college night so tickets will be cheap.

Devilsfanatic
02-18-2012, 10:50
Hahahaha Zenith. Penith. Muttley is such a tool.

bort
02-18-2012, 11:02

im glad you already got infracted here and lost your avatar. serves you right. slacker.

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 11:03
It only took you forever to join us here. What did you say about Zenith?

You should drink with us before the game.

That's right you'll make time for me :cheers:

I was actually just looking at that game earlier today. There is some career fair thing that selyar was telling me about that is that weekend and I was thinking about making the trip down for it. I'll definitely go to the game if I do. It's also college night so tickets will be cheap.

There was that really stupid main board thread about our shootout wins started by a Rangers fan and of course Zenith was posting in it and didn't close it. So in our GDT I made a comment about how he prematurely closes every main board topic but leaves this one open to bash the Devils and then went on to mention how he stole from you and Ronnie Bass infracted me

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 11:04
im glad you already got infracted here and lost your avatar. serves you right. slacker.

Is this abo?

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 11:05
If you want to be technical I don't know if he stole from me, the person that gave him a gift or from ofs that sent me a gift because he didn't. It's amazing how you can't call him out at all.

Devilsfanatic
02-18-2012, 11:06
Is this abo?

The one and only lol. I'm thinking about force changing his name, but I like bort as well.

What did Ronnie infract you for? HF became too chummy, so we're here, and we have swears.

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 11:08
Abuse of mods I believe

If you want to be technical I don't know if he stole from me, the person that gave him a gift or from ofs that sent me a gift because he didn't. It's amazing how you can't call him out at all.

He stole from someone and that is a fact. A 15 year old biased kid shouldn't have power. End of story

Devilsfanatic
02-18-2012, 11:09
HF sucks. **** HF!!!! Boo yeah. Only one person here, ever, has got an infraction on this site, and his name is Dr. Doom and that's because he thought he could outsmart the smartest.

doc e
02-18-2012, 11:10
HF sucks. **** HF!!!! Boo yeah. Only one person here, ever, has got an infraction on this site, and his name is Dr. Doom and that's because he thought he could outsmart the smartest.

Need to hear this story.

Dr. Doom
Last I knew is that OFS was talking to Cowbell about what happened. I don't know what happened with that though.

JimEIV

I missed this...good luck. Sounds exciting.

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 11:11
Need to hear this story.
I can't remember what I did. I may have said he has a small *****.

doc e
02-18-2012, 11:11
I missed this...good luck. Sounds exciting.

Thanks Jim. Still waiting on that beer from your favorite place in NB.

Devilsfanatic
02-18-2012, 11:12

All I remember is you saying challenge accepted about something, and so I gave you an infraction for it immediately, which, of course, I reversed because infractions are against my religion of being a mod.

doc e
02-18-2012, 11:13
All I remember is you saying challenge accepted about something, and so I gave you an infraction for it immediately, which, of course, I reversed because infractions are against my religion of being a mod.

That's fucking horseshit. I'm out of here. The mods are a fucking joke on this board.

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 11:13
Oh yes that's right. The one I was thinking of is the one where you edited my post and changed what I said.

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 11:14

Why were you looking, bro?

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 11:14
That's fucking horseshit. I'm out of here. The mods are a fucking joke on this board.

Back to the pile!

Devilsfanatic
02-18-2012, 11:15

I'll kill you all.

http://www.fantasyhockeycoach.com/showthread.php?2278-I-Claim-This-Land-For-Spain-ILikeItVeryMuch-%28The-Party-amp-Bullshit-Thread%29&p=12875#post12875

Here's the exact instance of Teddy's infraction lol.

And yeah, I remember editing something of yours. I hate that edit post is listed beside reply on here for me, because then I can edit anyone's post. I've done it before where I thought I was replying and it ends up editing someone's post haha.

JimEIV
02-18-2012, 11:16
Thanks Jim. Still waiting on that beer from your favorite place in NB.

My favorite place in NB? Stuff yur Face?

doc e
02-18-2012, 11:18
My favorite place in NB? Stuff yur Face?

Well, wherever you told me and LNS that you'd like to buy us a beer from (I'll get the next round)

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 11:19
Well, wherever you told me and LNS that you'd like to buy us a beer from (I'll get the next round)
I will definitely join in on this if it happens while I'm home for spring break.

Devilsfanatic
02-18-2012, 11:21
I'd like to go drinking with Jim too. Hopefully when we're celebrating our trip to the Stanley Cup Finals in May.

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 11:23
I can't believe I've been working 5 minutes from the Rock for the last month or so and still haven't made a trip to a game after work

JimEIV
02-18-2012, 11:23

I like George Street Ale house, Stuff yur Face, Old Bay and Steak House 85 for beer...sometimes Harvest Moon but I'm not crazy about there beer.

Old bay has an outdoor section, I like to go there to smoke.

vonbonds
02-18-2012, 11:24
I have had anal sex before...just never received it. My taxes are done...

doc e
02-18-2012, 11:25
I will definitely join in on this if it happens while I'm home for spring break.

I'd like to go drinking with Jim too. Hopefully when we're celebrating our trip to the Stanley Cup Finals in May.

I like George Street Ale house, Stuff yur Face, Old Bay and Steak House 85 for beer...sometimes Harvest Moon but I'm not crazy about there beer.

Old bay has an outdoor section, I like to go there to smoke.

Sounds good to me. Let's make this happen.

Devilsfanatic
lol, um, yeah?

Never tried anal, and I don't think I want to.

Lets go invite Boring Trap here, and Trottier.

doc e
I can't believe I've been working 5 minutes from the Rock for the last month or so and still haven't made a trip to a game after work

http://img2.moonbuggy.org/imgstore/good-morning-son.jpg

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 11:26
I have had anal sex before...just never received it. My taxes are done...

If I die without having anal sex I won't be sad

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 11:26
http://img2.moonbuggy.org/imgstore/good-morning-son.jpg

God bless that photo

vonbonds
02-18-2012, 11:27
I hear ya. The best place on earth is a inch or two away. I feel violated now though...I hate tax season, makes me furious to see my actual take home pay and how much the man gets.

JimEIV
02-18-2012, 11:30
Oh and once it gets warmer have you ever been to the outdoor bar behind Evelyn's?

I like it there alot.

doc e
02-18-2012, 11:31
Oh and once it gets warmer have you ever been to the outdoor bar behind Evelyn's?

I like it there alot.

No I have not. I'm a big fan of outdoor bars, though. So sounds good to me.

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 11:31
I hear ya. The best place on earth is a inch or two away. I feel violated now though...I hate tax season, makes me furious to see my actual take home pay and how much the man gets.
I've held a check that was for $1,300,000 to the IRS. I felt uncomfortable with it in my hands.

JimEIV
02-18-2012, 11:32
If you've never tried anal you simply haven't ever been drunk enough.

Devilsfanatic
02-18-2012, 11:32
I've held a check that was for $1,300,000 to the IRS. I felt uncomfortable with it in my hands.

I would steal it. What a fucking ridiculous amount to give. My mom gave 30K this year in taxes.

Devilsfanatic
02-18-2012, 11:33

Well, there was that one time that I missed and the girl was like, that's not it.....

JimEIV
02-18-2012, 11:34
I always want to do a radio show in college that was all about anal....they wouldn't let me do it.

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 11:35

I actually did try to try it once, she was having none of it

vonbonds
02-18-2012, 11:36
I would steal it. What a fucking ridiculous amount to give. My mom gave 30K this year in taxes.

I **** all over that number. My fucking property tax is over half that amount. I will just drink tonight and all will be better.

JimEIV
02-18-2012, 11:36
Well, there was that one time that I missed and the girl was like, that's not it.....

That's when you say...don't worry about it. But you have to say it like DeNiro

vonbonds
02-18-2012, 11:37
I actually did try to try it once, she was having none of it

People are lying to you if they say it is better. It is a pure mind thing...domination/submission...for that it is awesome but hardly a staple in a regular persons sexual diet..lol.

bort
02-18-2012, 11:38
wait....so zenith is a dickbag......you spoke the truth....and ronnie....of OUR ronnie bass that is, infracted you? what the double ****. i dont think classic should be allowed to read these borderline slandering posts about his kin:biglaugh:. but the fact that a 15 year old is a mod is fucking bananas. that makes no sense. when i was 15 i was still amused with jerking off because it was so new, i knew i loved naked womens, but hadnt yet perfected my craft of the munching of the rug, and i probably still secretly broke out my ninja turtles. all the while not being able to drive. i couldve never moderated a message board with any sortve maturity. im actually surprised he is a mod.

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 11:38
My dad was an accountant and one of his clients sold his company, so he made a bunch of money that he had to pay taxes on.

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 11:40
wait....so zenith is a dickbag......you spoke the truth....and ronnie....of OUR ronnie bass that is, infracted you? what the double ****. i dont think classic should be allowed to read these borderline slandering posts about his kin:biglaugh:. but the fact that a 15 year old is a mod is fucking bananas. that makes no sense. when i was 15 i was still amused with jerking off because it was so new, i knew i loved naked womens, but hadnt yet perfected my craft of the munching of the rug, and i probably still secretly broke out my ninja turtles. all the while not being able to drive. i couldve never moderated a message board with any sortve maturity. im actually surprised he is a mod.

Me too and a mod with power on the main board none the less. He lets the Ranger trolls do what the **** they want

vonbonds
02-18-2012, 11:42
Zenith shmenith...who cares, it is just an internet board. He is clearly in the wrong but that along with other things obviously prompted this place. Water always finds its level and right now HF is way below this place. I learn a lot here reading from the outstanding posters...and abo. Once DF fucks this place up he will make another and we will join him there..:laugh: :wink:

devilzrule27
02-18-2012, 11:44

My last job in Jersey I worked for a hospital right down the road from the arena and literally drove past it every single day and still never went. I worked there for 5 "in season" months and looking back I'm disappointed in myself.

Devilsfanatic
02-18-2012, 11:45
He was mature, but that's still not something you do, because the responsibility is too much. He was respectful when he came in, and now he's all buddy buddy, so he gets away with a lot more. They're facebook friends and all that good ****, so he gets even more leeway.

And yeah, all I could think about was filth flarn, ************, ****, *****, snot and ****, when I was 15.

He edited my posts on the main boards and told me to cool it and I was like, I'll kill you, don't **** with me.

And bort, let them see what they want. Classic doesn't get too tied up in all that, he's probably the most detached mod, no wait, he is the most detached mod out of all of them on HF.

It's why he's here at times, and I'm glad he is. Truly one of the internets best guys. To Flame_Star_Devil!

@DR, you should be ashamed. I'd be at every game if I could :laugh: I still try and go everywhere. I love this team more than my family.

@von, I'm not fucking this place up. We're pottymouths but that's about it.

doc e
02-18-2012, 11:46
Got a few in today:

[51] PITTSBURGH PENGUINS o5-115
[53] CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS -160

$20 --> $40

and

[1504] 1H CHICAGO BULLS -7-110
$30 --> $30ish

Still playing with house money.

Over hit in PHI/PIT. CHI up three going into the third.

Need the Bulls to score quick and early tonight and I should be up about $100 on the day. If they don't hit, still a +$10 day.

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 11:47
This fat girl won't stop liking my statuses. Wat do?

bort
02-18-2012, 11:51
i guess i shouldntve sent that dvd with a 4 hour loop of tub girl anonymously to classics abode. oh well, i gave them p4ps return addy. wait, if he reads this then hell know its me. oh ****, why am i still typing im just digging myself a bigger hole. four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal. now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. we are met on a great battlefield of that war. we have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. it is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

......yes yes, change the subject. thatll do nicely

vonbonds

Quit Facebook...that place blows. High school was 22 years ago for me...no need to keep up with the same dipwads. You are younger so probably different but FB still blows. What do you post about anyway?

bort

take one for the team and hit it/quit it. close your eyes and think of either deschanel.

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 11:53
I've got rid of my facebook almost 2 months ago. One of the best things I ever did.

pariseforpresident
Quit Facebook...that place blows. High school was 22 years ago for me...no need to keep up with the same dipwads. You are younger so probably different but FB still blows. What do you post about anyway?

My statuses are a hodgepodge of randomness. The latest on was "I got expelled from Ball So Hard University for balling to hard." I want to quit facebook, those new college meme pages are so fucking annoying. I keep it to stay in touch with the girl I'm making my move on

Devilsfanatic
i guess i shouldntve sent that dvd with a 4 hour loop of tub girl anonymously to classics abode. oh well, i gave them p4ps return addy. wait, if he reads this then hell know its me. oh ****, why am i still typing im just digging myself a bigger hole. four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal. now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. we are met on a great battlefield of that war. we have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. it is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

......yes yes, change the subject. thatll do nicely

What is wrong with you? :laugh: I love it

And the fat girl, picture her skinny, **** her and get it over with.

Only reason I have facebook is for my family members, my cousins who I'm very close with. And an actress who thinks I'm insatiable.

And Doom, does blondie have facebook I can stalk for my spank bank?

doc e
02-18-2012, 11:55

http://i.imgur.com/tXLmz.jpg

Good luck "picturing" that as anything than what it really is, DF.

devilzrule27
02-18-2012, 11:56
He was mature, but that's still not something you do, because the responsibility is too much. He was respectful when he came in, and now he's all buddy buddy, so he gets away with a lot more. They're facebook friends and all that good ****, so he gets even more leeway.

And yeah, all I could think about was filth flarn, ************, ****, *****, snot and ****, when I was 15.

He edited my posts on the main boards and told me to cool it and I was like, I'll kill you, don't **** with me.

And bort, let them see what they want. Classic doesn't get too tied up in all that, he's probably the most detached mod, no wait, he is the most detached mod out of all of them on HF.

It's why he's here at times, and I'm glad he is. Truly one of the internets best guys. To Flame_Star_Devil!

@DR, you should be ashamed. I'd be at every game if I could :laugh: I still try and go everywhere. I love this team more than my family.

@von, I'm not fucking this place up. We're pottymouths but that's about it.

After driving around Newark, Jersey City, North Bergen, Irvington, East Orange, Union City, and Patterson all day I just wanted to get home. haha On the plus side when I move back up to Jersey next year my mother said she was getting me and my brother season tickets! So there will be no more missing games for me.

vonbonds
02-18-2012, 11:57

That is his stalker?

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 11:58
That is his stalker?

Yep haha

devilzrule27
oh boy

Dr. Doom
Kill it with fire!!

DF, yes she does and no I'm not giving it to you.

vonbonds
02-18-2012, 12:00
Yep haha

OK...disengage! She isn't so much fat as just straight up ugly. Just unfortunate really, that is a shame, she is someones child.

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 12:00
OK...disengage! She isn't so much fat as just straight up ugly. Just unfortunate really, that is a shame, she is someones child.

No, she's fat too

bort
02-18-2012, 12:01

i retract my comment.

vonbonds
No, she's fat too

Post a pic of the bartender girl...I want to think happier thoughts now!

Devilsfanatic
Kill it with fire!!

DF, yes she does and no I'm not giving it to you.

http://images.wikia.com/familyguy/images/3/33/Buzz_Killington.jpg

Devilsfanatic
02-18-2012, 12:02

LMAO

OK, new idea.......set her up with Zenith.

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 12:02

I don't wanna. But if we were Facebook friends you could creep through my profile...

doc e
02-18-2012, 12:03

His bartender girl is a fucking cutie from what I've seen.

Son, I am proud.

pariseforpresident
LMAO

I like where this is going

doc e
LMAO

LMAO WIN WIN WIN WIN

So who makes that their avy on HF with a funny corresponding user title?

pariseforpresident
His bartender girl is a fucking cutie from what I've seen.

Son, I am proud.

Brofist. Don't you fucking post her pic too

vonbonds
02-18-2012, 12:04
I don't wanna. But if we were Facebook friends you could creep through my profile...

I quit a year ago and haven't looked back. I will just watch youporn and imagine.

doc e
02-18-2012, 12:05
Brofist. Don't you fucking post her pic too

Okay fine.

doc e
02-18-2012, 12:06
Does anyone else here make any sports bets from time to time? I've been pretty aggressive...close to two-three games every day.

pariseforpresident
I quit a year ago and haven't looked back. I will just watch youporn and imagine.

Brunette, brown eyes and C cup. Knock yourself out

Devilsfanatic
LMAO WIN WIN WIN WIN

So who makes that their avy on HF with a funny corresponding user title?

I vote new user called Mrs. Zenith with that as an avatar :laugh:

If I can find a way to hide my IP, I'd do it. Second user accts is an automatic ban. And they would do their best to find out who it is. haha

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 12:07
I vote new user called Mrs. Zenith with that as an avatar :laugh:

If I can find a way to hide my IP, I'd do it. Second user accts is an automatic ban. And they would do their best to find out who it is. haha

When I go to Cortland next week to be with the bartender I'll do it from her laptop...

doc e
02-18-2012, 12:08
When I go to Cortland next week to be with the bartender I'll do it from her laptop...

You won't.

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 12:08
http://www.gamereplays.org/community/uploads/post-71856-1318868265.jpg

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 12:09
You won't.

You're right because I'll be too drunk and/or balls deep

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 12:11
so about 2 inches?

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 12:11
so about 2 inches?

It's cold up there

Devilsfanatic
02-18-2012, 12:12

Yeah, I might do it from Chicago.

vonbonds
02-18-2012, 12:13
Does anyone else here make any sports bets from time to time? I've been pretty aggressive...close to two-three games every day.

I almost never gamble. Are you up or down for the year?

doc e
02-18-2012, 12:13
so about 2 inches?

http://i.imgur.com/0NZO4.gif

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 12:18
It's cold up there
at least you're getting laid. i'm in a little slump right now.

doc e
02-18-2012, 12:23

Currently working on this one girl. Really feeling her and I think she likes me a little bit, but don't know.

She's got fucking GODLY eyes. It's unreal.

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 12:23

I just wish I didn't have to drive 2.5 (3.5 from work) hours to get it. I do enjoy going back to Cortland though

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 12:24
Currently working on this one girl. Really feeling her and I think she likes me a little bit, but don't know.

Pics or it didn't happen

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 12:26

she have any friends? maybe next time i'm in nb:thumbup:

I just wish I didn't have to drive 2.5 (3.5 from work) hours to get it. I do enjoy going back to Cortland though
driving does suck, but you have friends in cortland, so it isn't like it is just her there.

i have two possibilities, but i'm not sure if they are into me. both are really hot and out of my league.

doc e
02-18-2012, 12:27
Pics or it didn't happen

http://i.imgur.com/NucCj.jpg

On right

doc e
02-18-2012, 12:28
she have any friends? maybe next time i'm in nb:thumbup:

She does have friends. I've been meeting her at Rail, Club, and Queens the past couple nights.

Took it easy last night and I have to work tonight. Don't know what I'm doing after, though.

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 12:29
http://i.imgur.com/NucCj.jpg

On right

Got my stamp of approval. I'll post bartender later then. I'm gonna go work out

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 12:29
are they hoot?

doc e
02-18-2012, 12:31
are they hoot?

Yeah probably. Just getting to know her still so I don't know too much about her or her friends. All I know is I saw her out with a few cuties the other night and the night before that.

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 12:32
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aofoBrFNdg&ob=av2e

Devilsfanatic
02-18-2012, 12:32
Brown or white girl?

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 12:33
Yeah probably. Just getting to know her still so I don't know too much about her or her friends. All I know is I saw her out with a few cuties the other night and the night before that.
sounds good. i always have a great time when i visit you, so we'll have to try and hang out with them.

doc e
02-18-2012, 12:33
Brown or white girl?

On the right. White girl.

doc e
02-18-2012, 12:34
sounds good. i always have a great time when i visit you, so we'll have to try and hang out with them.

Of course you had a good time, baby ;)

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 12:34
and if that god damn alarm goes off at 7 am again i'm going to throw it out of the fucking window

doc e
02-18-2012, 12:37
and if that god damn alarm goes off at 7 am again i'm going to throw it out of the fucking window

be my guest.

Devilsfanatic
02-18-2012, 12:40
On the right. White girl.

Nice eyes. She has the Reese Witherschin going on though.

doc e
02-18-2012, 12:51
Yeah she's not too bad. We'll see what happens.

Alright. Time to go to work. Not looking forward to dealing with spoiled fucking brats and video games right now but oh well. Hopefully the Bulls are up by at least 8 at the half and I make a few bucks.

Devilsfanatic
02-18-2012, 12:52
Later pal!

Lord Ned Stark
02-18-2012, 12:54
Later pal!

is she hoot!

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 13:00
http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/hes-got-the-hang-of-this.gif
pat driving to see bartender girl

Lord Ned Stark
02-18-2012, 13:05
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A21wxZKiao8
Rainn wilson is fuckin hilarious

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 13:20
http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/hes-got-the-hang-of-this.gif
pat driving to see bartender girl

I thought I disabled the camera in my car

ILikeItVeryMuch
02-18-2012, 13:26
My own gas for *** will be underway shortly.

Good morrow gents, happy holiday weekend

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltjcbmdYjb1qhsqy6o4_400.gif

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 13:32
My own gas for *** will be underway shortly.

Good morrow gents, happy holiday weekend

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltjcbmdYjb1qhsqy6o4_400.gif
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzkqbr5lwG1ro6iy0o1_500.jpg

Clarkson Falls Down
02-18-2012, 13:40
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsqealDkXU1qhrk98o1_500.gif

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 13:40
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldhdraLy8q1qf0tmio1_500.jpg

Devilsfanatic
02-18-2012, 14:12
Ruxin is all alone and he's ready to rockkkkkkk.

Goldblum, perfect casting as his dad.

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 15:33
Sure is boring around here

Clarkson Falls Down
02-18-2012, 15:45
I gotta go home and...pooo

Devilsfanatic
02-18-2012, 15:58
Sure is boring around here

It comes and goes. We have a very select group on double secret probation.

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 16:01
just got back from dinner. i'm so full.

Devilsfanatic
02-18-2012, 16:04
I'm waiting on mine. The great enchilada. It's not from Moe's but I hear Moe's is delicious. Someone on HF said it once, I think?

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 16:12
I think Saugus swears by them

Clarkson Falls Down
02-18-2012, 16:13
I'm waiting on mine. The great enchilada. It's not from Moe's but I hear Moe's is delicious. Someone on HF said it once, I think?

Went with his girlfriend. Delicious as always.

Devilsfanatic
02-18-2012, 16:13
I think Saugus swears by them

He's my punching bag here. Somewhere in this thread, I decided to do the math on his posts per day since I left HF. It's 200, a day.

Went with his girlfriend. Delicious as always.

Then there was trivia or something as well? Maybe med school applications?

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 16:40
Saugs is a good guy. Can't say anything negative about him

Devilsfanatic
02-18-2012, 16:44
Saugs is a good guy. Can't say anything negative about him

No one says that he's a bad guy. Just an annoying poster. I've said many times that I love Saugus the person.

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 16:52
He posts a lot but I never considered him annoying. I can't wait for my internship to end without a job so I can have as much free time as him. :/

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 16:57
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzlkpqkX8w1qgrp75o3_400.gif

Devilsfanatic
02-18-2012, 16:58
He posts a lot but I never considered him annoying. I can't wait for my internship to end without a job so I can have as much free time as him. :/

It's the same stuff, over and over and nothing new to the conversation, if ever. I never noticed it until Semak and Uber pointed it out. Now it sticks out.

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 16:59
It's the same stuff, over and over and nothing new to the conversation, if ever. I never noticed it until Semak and Uber pointed it out. Now it sticks out.

The last couple months I've tried to stick with just the TaN to avoid infractions (and failed) so I guess I never noticed. He had some good stories to share in there

Devilsfanatic
02-18-2012, 17:03
The last couple months I've tried to stick with just the TaN to avoid infractions (and failed) so I guess I never noticed. He had some good stories to share in there

Stick around, you'll hear em again haha. That's why CFD wrote what he did up there. It's really funny.

Moe's is an example of it. He also always says **** the Former Whalers, and his other one, "I hate the puck over the glass rule" watch a game when it happens next and then go see the GDT at HF, and you'll be damned if you don't see it.

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 17:05
I'm afraid to go back to HF right now. I'm sitting at 10 infraction points and mouthed off to Cowbell before leaving so I may be sitting on a pretty long suspension

devilzrule27
02-18-2012, 17:06
you people and your HF infractions

Devilsfanatic
02-18-2012, 17:07
I'm afraid to go back to HF right now. I'm sitting at 10 infraction points and mouthed off to Cowbell before leaving so I may be sitting on a pretty long suspension

Haha, I've sat on two before, many a time. Mouthing off is fun.

If it wasn't for Cowbell and Ronnie, I'd have been banned by now.

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 17:07
you people and your HF infractions

2 of my 3 infractions I got from the second mod to see the post. Nothing pisses me off more than having a conversation with mod 1 who has no problem with my post then a second one swoops in and fucks me over.

guyincognito
02-18-2012, 17:09
He mentioned that chick ALOT. :laugh:

devilzrule27
02-18-2012, 17:12
So this talk about the TaN made me decide to check it out again for old time sake where I am greeted by this as the first thing I see

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showpost.php?p=44395795&postcount=572

I feel sick...What the **** has happened to that place.

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 17:13
but if i were to talk about a chick i banged...that would be over the line

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 17:13
http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/massage-kitty.gif

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 17:15
so the other night my friend told me a story/reminded me of a time where we were in line at a bar and i told some chick she was going to be my future ex-wife

Devilsfanatic
02-18-2012, 17:21
He mentioned that chick ALOT. :laugh:

He loved her more than the Devils. That's a no-no for me. I've never loved a girl more than the Devils.

Devilsfanatic
02-18-2012, 17:21
so the other night my friend told me a story/reminded me of a time where we were in line at a bar and i told some chick she was going to be my future ex-wife

Like the girl at the Rags game on TV?

Devilsfanatic
02-18-2012, 17:22
So this talk about the TaN made me decide to check it out again for old time sake where I am greeted by this as the first thing I see

They do that all the time. It's so disgusting. We have to hear about their sex life all the time, it's gross. If they were skinny supermodels, continue. Or Doom's blonde friend.....then I want to hear.

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 17:23

Not gonna lie, I played a huge part in ruining it

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 17:24
He loved her more than the Devils. That's a no-no for me. I've never loved a girl more than the Devils.
That's one thing my ex knew. She always said how I would never love her more than the Devils :laugh:

Like the girl at the Rags game on TV?
Precisely. I can't take credit for that line though. I don't remember saying it, but my friend was kind enough to remind me.

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 17:26
They do that all the time. It's so disgusting. We have to hear about their sex life all the time, it's gross. If they were skinny supermodels, continue. Or Doom's blonde friend.....then I want to hear.
I didn't tell you. I was hanging out with her last night and she told me she was into Indian dudes.

:sarcasm:

Devilsfanatic
I love that girl from the Rags game. Made my soldiers march.

Devilsfanatic
I didn't tell you. I was hanging out with her last night and she told me she was into Indian dudes.

:sarcasm:

lol, so, she doesn't? That's a shame.

Clarkson Falls Down
02-18-2012, 17:27
I got my last infraction for ripping on Blackhawkswincup on the football forum. Now he's a mod on that forum so he'll have a chance to infract me himself the next time I mouth off to him, which is assured.

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 17:27
I just want a girl that will give me 3 hours of me time for hockey a couple times a week. I think bartender girl will because she seems chill and has a bunch of girls to text but again, getting way too ahead of myself.

devilzrule27
02-18-2012, 17:28
Not gonna lie, I played a huge part in ruining it

No CJ and friends ruined the TaN like 2 years ago. Thats when I originally left and then every time I came back the place just seemed to be steadily getting worse. Then my fellow devils friends also finally get fed up with it and now I can reunite with them here. Hooray for miracles!

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 17:28
I got my last infraction for ripping on Blackhawkswincup on the football forum. Now he's a mod on that forum so he'll have a chance to infract me himself the next time I mouth off to him, which is assured.

I never liked him. I can count the amount of times I agreed with him on one hand. I don't know how mods are picked over there but they suck at doing it

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 17:29
No CJ and friends ruined the TaN like 2 years ago. Thats when I originally left and then every time I came back the place just seemed to be steadily getting worse. Then my fellow devils friends also finally get fed up with it and now I can reunite with them here. Hooray for miracles!

That was before my time then. Last fall, I made it a point to make that thread miserable until Cowbell starting thread banning me

Devilsfanatic
02-18-2012, 17:30

They sure did. :laugh: and you're welcome. Glad to be able to talk pucky with you.

the best thing to happen on HF was that Cowbell is gay thread by Crimson Devil with the gay sex images lol.

Clarkson Falls Down
02-18-2012, 17:31
I never liked him. I can count the amount of times I agreed with him on one hand. I don't know how mods are picked over there but they suck at doing it

Yep, people get warnings and infractions all the time for derailing threads, but they give this guy mod status for turning every thread into a discussion about one of his favorite teams. Especially when it comes to the Bears and Cutler.

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 17:31
lol, so, she doesn't? That's a shame.
She didn't say anything about it haha. But I did hang out with her last night.

I just want a girl that will give me 3 hours of me time for hockey a couple times a week. I think bartender girl will because she seems chill and has a bunch of girls to text but again, getting way too ahead of myself.
My ex had no problem with me watching hockey and she would sit and watch with me if she didn't have school work to do. She also bought me tickets to a Devils/Rangers game and bought me some Devils gear.

I just want a girl that is willing to curl up on the couch and watch the game, and understand when I lose my ****. I'll find that person one day. *Ted Mosby moment*

Devilsfanatic
02-18-2012, 17:32
She didn't say anything about it haha. But I did hang out with her last night.

My ex had no problem with me watching hockey and she would sit and watch with me if she didn't have school work to do. She also bought me tickets to a Devils/Rangers game and bought me some Devils gear.

I just want a girl that is willing to curl up on the couch and watch the game, and understand when I lose my ****. I'll find that person one day. *Ted Mosby moment*

I want to hang out with her! Before she gets taken!

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 17:33
I want to hang out with her! Before she gets taken!
Come to Vermont and I'll make sure we hang out with her. I'll wingman the **** out of it.

Devilsfanatic
02-18-2012, 17:34
Yep, people get warnings and infractions all the time for derailing threads, but they give this guy mod status for turning every thread into a discussion about one of his favorite teams. Especially when it comes to the Bears and Cutler.

Yeah, he went on a rant on how the Tigers aren't that much better than the White Sox, AFTER signing Prince Fielder and that they'd be poor.

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 17:35
I've hated wingmaning ever since the time I took one for the team and talked to the gargoyle that was posted in here earlier. Never again unless I get something out of it.

Devilsfanatic
Come to Vermont and I'll make sure we hang out with her. I'll wingman the **** out of it.

My kinda dude. I'd love to show with pfp, lns and doc e.

Devilsfanatic
I've hated wingmaning ever since the time I took one for the team and talked to the gargoyle that was posted in here earlier. Never again unless I get something out of it.

Mrs. Zenith to you.

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 17:36
I'm a great wingman. If only I could do the same for myself. :( Oh, and DF the only problem is we drink a lot and I know you don't drink.

Devilsfanatic
02-18-2012, 17:37
I'm a great wingman. If only I could do the same for myself. :( Oh, and DF the only problem is we drink a lot and I know you don't drink.

I love drinkers. They make my night that much more fun.

Dr. Doom
My kinda dude. I'd love to show with pfp, lns and doc e.
All of them are in NJ and I'm not :laugh:

Devilsfanatic

I know! I'm sayin', they come up, I come up, and we rock VT.

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 17:38

I'm in central NY every other weekend

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 17:39
I'm in central NY every other weekend
But you would never visit me :(

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 17:40
But you would never visit me :(

I hate driving as far as I do as is. Something will happen this summer or maybe we can all meet at Rutgers some time

Devilsfanatic
02-18-2012, 17:41
Yeah! Party!

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 17:41
I hate driving as far as I do as is. Something will happen this summer or maybe we can all meet at Rutgers some time
You should come to Rutgers in a couple of weeks when I visit Bill.

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 17:43

What weekend is that? I think I'm going to the Devils game on the Island on March 10

Devilsfanatic
02-18-2012, 17:44

If he's Bill, and LNS is Max, who is Ted and who is pfp?

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 17:45
What weekend is that? I think I'm going to the Devils game on the Island on March 10
I should be back in NJ on the 2nd. Possibly the night of the 1st, but it depends. Possibly the 4th if I want to stay here and party a little, but I don't think I'm going to do that.

It's up to Bill when I'm gonna go there because he will still be in school. I want to go to the game against the Rags on the 6th or the game against the Islanders on the 8th.

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 17:46

I'm Pat.

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 17:46
pfp is Pat. I'm Jon/Jonny/(most people call me by my last name).

Devilsfanatic
02-18-2012, 17:47
I'm Vish.

We're the five best friends that anyone can have.

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 17:48
Dare I say a wolf pack :sarcasm:

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 17:49

Go for it. I never bothered to watch the sequel

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 17:50
I feel like I'm the only person that liked the sequel.

devilzrule27

http://images.wikia.com/twilightsaga/images/8/88/Jacob-Black-Wolf-Pack-taylor-lautner-7301791-1400-999.jpg

Devilsfanatic

Definitely. We should get T-Shirts made and a secret handshake.

And screw you, Cor lol.

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 17:51
I definitely would get laid more if I was one of them :laugh:

Devilsfanatic
02-18-2012, 17:53
Same hereeeeeeeeeee haha.

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 17:54
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAJ2XCRtIF4

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 18:01
It's 9PM on a Saturday and I'm Forever Aloning :(

devilzrule27
02-18-2012, 18:02
SingStar time!

Devilsfanatic
02-18-2012, 18:04

You and me both, pal. You and me both. I got hockey to watch tho.

50/50 draw is 111,000 dollars in Vancouver tonight. That is fucked up.

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 18:05
Stop complaining. You got laid last weekend.

I'm going to a party tonight. Hopefully something happens, but we'll see. I'm just going to try and have fun. Usually when I do that good things happen.

guyincognito
02-18-2012, 18:06

That means the average person at the game ponied up $10? lol

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 18:09

I don't feel like watching the Islanders

Stop complaining. You got laid last weekend.

I'm going to a party tonight. Hopefully something happens, but we'll see. I'm just going to try and have fun. Usually when I do that good things happen.

It's weird though. I consider myself a loner but I absolutely hate being home alone. I guess I enjoy people watching at parties and bars.

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 18:10
I think I may do my best Barney Stinson impression tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhVm-zx0pmo

Devilsfanatic
02-18-2012, 18:10
That means the average person at the game ponied up $10? lol

Yeah, Western Canada apparently always has that. At the juniors last year, it was like 156K in the 50/50. And that's in a 9,000 people arena. I think they just drink way more.

But it's like winning a lotto there. I'd go and buy just one ticket and try my luck.

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 18:11
Continued with my Barney Stinson theme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDejB7BtLVA&feature=related

guyincognito
Yeah, Western Canada apparently always has that. At the juniors last year, it was like 156K in the 50/50. And that's in a 9,000 people arena. I think they just drink way more.

But it's like winning a lotto there. I'd go and buy just one ticket and try my luck.

They got some gambling problems up in BC. When I went to Game 7 in 2003 the Ottawa 50/50 was like $2000 or something

Devilsfanatic
I don't feel like watching the Islanders

It's weird though. I consider myself a loner but I absolutely hate being home alone. I guess I enjoy people watching at parties and bars.

Don't blame you. I'm watching VAN/TOR because watching the Leafs fail makes me laugh just because of a lot of their fans. I like the Leafs team, and want them to do well, but I wish their fans would go.

jkrdevil
02-18-2012, 18:23
50/50's at games? Is that a normally thing up there, because I have never seen anything like that at a US sporting event.

It seems so small townish.

guyincognito
02-18-2012, 18:24
I *think* the Isles do it, but I don't remember.

devilzrule27
02-18-2012, 18:26
Ha I just scored a 9800 out of 10000 on the song "Speed of Sound". My friends scored an 8467, he's sad now cause he was 100% sure he could beat me at it. HAHAHAHA

Clarkson Falls Down
02-18-2012, 18:31
The Jets (Winnipeg) do it too.

Devilsfanatic
02-18-2012, 18:32
It's a Canadian thing, my junior B team does it, every hockey team does it. The Sabres did it when we were there.

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 18:38
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz5a7gyiEA1r7wxs2o1_500.png

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 18:49
If a girl wants to go to a game I have no problem going with her. I'm someone that would like to get someone I'm with into watching the Devils/hockey.

Wingman77
02-18-2012, 18:56
If a girl wants to go to a game I have no problem going with her. I'm someone that would like to get someone I'm with into watching the Devils/hockey.

It depends on the girl, some of these girls I AM SURE do not want to go for hockey reasons or try to become interested :laugh: which is where part of the game playing comes in/keeping them on edge and others are like those you mentioned above, want to go for a little bit of both

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 18:58
The Mars Volta is the ****. That is all for now.

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 19:11
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvec7ul98N1qii70fo1_500.gif

Devilsfanatic
02-18-2012, 19:12
I wouldn't mind going with a girl. Makes me feel like my knowledge is even higher.

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 19:12
How have you not gone out yet? I'm drunk and out the door by 9:30 when I'm in Cortland

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 19:15
How have you not gone out yet? I'm drunk and out the door by 9:30 when I'm in Cortland
we don't do anything here until 11 the earliest

Devilsfanatic
02-18-2012, 19:16
And there's usually nudity.

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 19:18
there won't be a lot of people at this party i'm going to until 12. i'm going at around 11 because my friends are having the party

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 19:21
Cortland usually goes house parties from 10-12 and then the big boys go to the bars until they close at 2

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 19:22
Everyone here is pregaming until 11-12

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 19:24
Pregaming starts Thursday night here. For a while we were in Playboy's top party schools

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 19:25
we were in the top party schools or we still are. truthfully the partying here can suck some times.

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 19:27
the school/town really cracked down on all of the partying around when i got here

devilzrule27
02-18-2012, 19:27
I need to find friends in Florida. I hate not knowing anyone or knowing where anything is.

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 19:30
I need to find friends in Florida. I hate not knowing anyone or knowing where anything is.

When did you leave beautiful Blairstown?

devilzrule27
02-18-2012, 19:33
little less then a month ago. Moved down Florida, just north of Tampa.

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 19:42
little less then a month ago. Moved down Florida, just north of Tampa.

Cool. For a job or what?

devilzrule27
02-18-2012, 19:47
Cool. For a job or what?

No in fact I left a great freaking job where I was making $65,000 and only working 4 hours a day. My father had a house down here that was empty and he needed someone in it, to take care of it. So here I am, jobless but on the plus side I'm living in this nice house with absolutely zero expenses. No utility bills, no rent, no taxes, nothing so it isn't all bad. Though I'll be back in Jersey at some point next year. My old job will thankfully be waiting for me until then.

Devilsfanatic
02-18-2012, 19:48
Man, you're just sitting in a big *** house in FLA all alone? ****, guys, lets go visit Cor in FLA!

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 19:50
No in fact I left a great freaking job where I was making $65,000 and only working 4 hours a day. My father had a house down here that was empty and he needed someone in it, to take care of it. So here I am, jobless but on the plus side I'm living in this nice house with absolutely zero expenses. No utility bills, no rent, no taxes, nothing so it isn't all bad. Though I'll be back in Jersey at some point next year. My old job will thankfully be waiting for me until then.
All I heard is you have a party house in florida...

Devilsfanatic
02-18-2012, 19:51
All I heard is you have a party house in florida...

I'll bring the beer, you bring the blonde.

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 19:53
I'll bring the beer, you bring the blonde.
One blonde? Many...and brunettes and redheads

Dr. Doom
02-18-2012, 19:55
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzcr64TrIk1qa4d9fo1_500.png

Devilsfanatic
02-18-2012, 19:55
One blonde? Many...and brunettes and redheads

Well, yeah, bring whatever you want for yourself. Just the one for me hahahaha.

This is my meme, tall girl, like tall guy for Rafi.

Devilsfanatic
02-18-2012, 19:56
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzcr64TrIk1qa4d9fo1_500.png

Just goes to show, there's a Tim Horton's every and anywhere in Canada.

devilzrule27
02-18-2012, 20:19
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YleXlgHI1oM

Darius Dangleaitis
02-18-2012, 21:51
Daddy's home.

pariseforpresident
02-18-2012, 21:55
Daddy's home.

Are you the kind of dad that gets drunk then beats his kids?