PDA

View Full Version : I Claim This Land For Non-Homosexuals (The Party & Bullshit Thread)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

vonbonds
02-21-2012, 17:55
Here's an update on what my senior project looks like. There are 3 poles missing because they broke while we were wrapping them the other day and we are waiting for them to be remade so we can wrap them. That obviously isn't the whole thing but it give an idea of what it kind of will look like.
http://i39.tinypic.com/14k8foi.jpg

Flux Capacitor? (I couldn't resist!)

Dr. Doom
02-21-2012, 17:58
If you think that little thing blows your mind, wait until it is actually done. We will also be doing another structure that is based around a superconductor that we will use liquid nitrogen to make our ferro-magnetic fluid blob float above and hopefully put a 6 pole system around it and get it to spin. We will basically be trying to simulate zero-gravity.

Devilsfanatic
02-21-2012, 18:01
If you think that little thing blows your mind, wait until it is actually done. We will also be doing another structure that is based around a superconductor that we will use liquid nitrogen to make our ferro-magnetic fluid blob float above and hopefully put a 6 pole system around it and get it to spin. We will basically be trying to simulate zero-gravity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRsPheErBj8

Don't take things from me, you!

Dr. Doom
02-21-2012, 18:03
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIDJpeU9Cx8

selyar
02-21-2012, 18:03
abo, that Racer 5 is good ****.

Dr. Doom
02-21-2012, 18:42
time to study :(

Clarkson Falls Down
02-21-2012, 18:43
Real Sports on HBO is going to be running a story about the Lokomotiv plane crash at 10 oclock if anyone's interested. Should be a nice piece.

vonbonds
02-21-2012, 18:49
Real Sports on HBO is going to be running a story about the Lokomotiv plane crash at 10 oclock if anyone's interested. Should be a nice piece.

Let me know how it is. I am not sure I want to watch it.

Tao Jones
02-21-2012, 19:41
Third entire game I missed this season due to Arizona Beer week.

Got to meet David Walker of Firestone Walker at 1702 tonight. Last night was Ballast Point night.

Wow, never thought the Double Jack was that much better than the Union Jack until I tasted fresh on tap tonight, and I have tasted it on tap before but not like tonight.

Last night the Sculpin (Ballast Point) was not phenomenal, and neither was the Port Brewing Mongo tonight, but wow the Double Jack blew not only both of those away, but also beat Odell's Myrcenary and Bell's Hopslam IMO.

I usually don't think Double Jack is that much better than Union Jack for the price, but now I understand the difference.

Now time to read about the game I missed tonight and hopefully find some highlights.

Dr. Doom
02-21-2012, 19:47

Got to meet David Walker of Firestone Walker at 1702 tonight. Last night was Ballast Point night.

Wow, never thought the Double Jack was that much better than the Union Jack until I tasted fresh on tap tonight, and I have tasted it on tap before but not like tonight.

Last night the Sculpin (Ballast Point) was not phenomenal, and neither was the Port Brewing Mongo tonight, but wow the Double Jack blew not only both of those away, but also beat Odell's Myrcenary and Bell's Hopslam IMO.

I usually don't think Double Jack is that much better than Union Jack for the price, but now I understand the difference.

Now time to read about the game I missed tonight and hopefully find some highlights.
Sounds like a great time. I forgot to tell you I tried that Lawson's red ale that I bought. It was pretty good. I really want to get some of those higher rated beers that they make though.

Tao Jones
02-21-2012, 19:51
Oh and if you like Bear Republic's Racer 5, try to find Racer X.

The Big Bear Stout is also well worth the price.

I'm not a big fan of barleywine, but Ballast Point's Three Sheets rum and syrah barreled surprised me with it's taste and smoothness.

Firestone Walker's 14th Anniversary Ale is like candy if you can find it.

Going to try the Parabola (Russian Imperial Stout) and Sucaba (Abucus backawards) and Nectar's (Firestone Walker) Black Xantus Imperial Stout tomorrow during the Widmer night.

Dr. Doom
02-21-2012, 20:37
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzs09onVRX1r49qz4.gif

Tao Jones
02-21-2012, 21:01
Dr. D ^^,

1702 has Rock Art Ridge Runner Barleywine Ale on tap and Total has some other Rock Art in stock this week after being out for a while.

Will definitely taste some Vermont brew this week.

Dr. Doom
02-21-2012, 21:02
If you get the Rock Art let me know what you think of it. I've never had it before.

Devilsfanatic
02-21-2012, 21:13
http://images2.alphacoders.com/838/83890.jpg

This is how I want my TMNT to look. They're re-booting the franchise and going live action. If it was primal like this, that's awesome.

Dr. Doom
02-21-2012, 21:18
Oh my god. TMNT is my ****.

doc e
02-21-2012, 21:19

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRsPheErBj8

Don't take things from me, you!

Hahahahah Love you Cohrs, but that was perfect.

Also, Stan Fischler told me to give him a call tomorrow. Hopefully everything works out. Fingers crossed again for me, guys haha.

Devilsfanatic
02-21-2012, 21:21

Same here, bro, I fucking love it. My brother got me right back into it after sending me this bad *** wallpaper

http://ns223506.ovh.net/rozne/3a26b8b6a4857ff1fac47294506974ab/wallpaper-1440604.jpg

vonbonds
02-21-2012, 21:24

Same here, bro, I fucking love it. My brother got me right back into it after sending me this bad *** wallpaper

http://ns223506.ovh.net/rozne/3a26b8b6a4857ff1fac47294506974ab/wallpaper-1440604.jpg

Where are your smiley faces...wait...you both are serious?

Dr. Doom
02-21-2012, 21:25
Hahahahah Love you Cohrs, but that was perfect.

Also, Stan Fischler told me to give him a call tomorrow. Hopefully everything works out. Fingers crossed again for me, guys haha.
You missed the part where I posted that video myself and DF edited it away and then posted it.

Clarkson Falls Down
02-21-2012, 21:26
I hope Vaxjo is alright.

Devilsfanatic
02-21-2012, 21:27
You missed the part where I posted that video myself and DF edited it away and then posted it.

Lets be honest, I was going to post it whether or not you did that or no.

I hope Vaxjo is good too.

Just had a bro moment with Daneyko on twitter. Good back and forth.

doc e
02-21-2012, 21:28

I do too.

:biglaugh:

I hope Vaxjo is alright.

God damn me too.

Dr. Doom
02-21-2012, 21:29

I do too.
That's why I posted it. I knew you or abo would.

I hope Vax is doing well. Hopefully he had someone drive him to the hospital.

doc e
02-21-2012, 21:31
I was just skimming the thread while watching the game, not really paying attention to what anyone was posting (no offense) and then I see Jim post that link on "What to do if you're having a heart attack."

I was so confused.

Hope he's okay.

Devilsfanatic
02-21-2012, 21:32
I'm going to call him Ken Danobro from now on. What a great moment on Twitters.

Devilsfanatic
02-21-2012, 21:32
I was just skimming the thread while watching the game, not really paying attention to what anyone was posting (no offense) and then I see Jim post that link on "What to do if you're having a heart attack."

I was so confused.

Hope he's okay.

OFFENSE! I take OFFENSE!

Devilsfanatic
02-21-2012, 21:34
Where are your smiley faces...wait...you both are serious?

When I was a kid, the TMNT was my childhood. It'd kinda be like the Flintstones for you?

Dr. Doom
02-21-2012, 21:36
I had mad TMNT's when I was a kid. The best were the ones that had the heads you could push down and then they would pop out. Also, the arcade game is the ****.

Devilsfanatic
02-21-2012, 21:37
I stole one that transformed from a small turtle to a big turtle from Meijer

VaxjoDevil
02-21-2012, 22:08
Hey folks, my dear friends,

just got back from the hospital. Well, you say chest pain and they don't let you wait. Instead they get you on a bed and ask three questions, the last one being "Do you have a will?". Lol, wtf.

So, I do all these test, EKG and all that, and the doctor comes and say that my numbers are fine. After a while he asks if I exercise.
"Yes"
"What do you do"
"I skate and play hockey"
"That's fantastic"
And then it dawns on me...last Wednesday I got a shot on my left chest. It stung when it hit but then I forgot about it. "Eh...could this be a puck hitting there?" "It absolutely can" "Oh" "Well, lets wait for your bloodwork and if that is good we'll let you go"
90 minutes later he comes back and says "your blood is all good. It probably was the puck".

Haha, this is slightly embarrassing. But in any case I love you guys for thinking of me. It's also nice to be able to write about it here. No way I can mention this on Facebook, my parents would go nuts and tell me to quit hockey.

vonbonds
02-21-2012, 22:10
When I was a kid, the TMNT was my childhood. It'd kinda be like the Flintstones for you?

I don't think TV was as big when I was a kid as it obviously has been in the last 20-25 years. I honestly remember playing with Lego's more than any particular TV show.

Dr. Doom
02-21-2012, 22:10
better safe than sorry. glad to hear you are ok.

devilzrule27
02-21-2012, 22:11

just got back from the hospital. Well, you say chest pain and they don't let you wait. Instead they get you on a bed and ask three questions, the last one being "Do you have a will?". Lol, wtf.

So, I do all these test, EKG and all that, and the doctor comes and say that my numbers are fine. After a while he asks if I exercise.
"Yes"
"What do you do"
"That's fantastic"
And then it dawns on me...last Wednesday I got a shot on my left chest. It stung when it hit but then I forgot about it. "Eh...could this be a puck hitting there?" "It absolutely can" "Oh" "Well, lets wait for your bloodwork and if that is good we'll let you go"
90 minutes later he comes back and says "your blood is all good. It probably was the puck".

Haha, this is slightly embarrassing. But in any case I love you guys for thinking of me. It's also nice to be able to write about it here. No way I can mention this on Facebook, my parents would go nuts and tell me to quit hockey.

I said that. You say chest pain and a good hospital wont **** around.

Anyway glad to hear it's nothing serious and you're ok.

Devilsfanatic
Hey man, as long as you're alright. That's all we care about. I would have hated to give you an infraction.

They would have given you a heart attack tonight for sure though.

vonbonds

"Yes"
"What do you do"
"That's fantastic"

Glad to hear you are doing fine. That was a scare for everyone!

Tao Jones
02-21-2012, 22:26
We were taught that you can bite (firmly but not enough to break skin, prophylactic recomended if available) or squeeze Heart 9 (acupunture point) on the radial side of the pinky finger for first aid for someone having a heart attack or stroke.

http://www.yinyanghouse.com/acupuncturepoints/ht9

Clarkson Falls Down
02-21-2012, 23:11
Glad to hear you're doing good Vaxjo

Devilsfanatic
02-21-2012, 23:16
He's doing well, Superman does good.

You need to brush up on your grammar, son.

guyincognito
02-21-2012, 23:25
Thank god they never ask me if I exercise, I have like 2 working joints left. lol. Good thing you went, at least you know, and the game followed the script anyway.

guyincognito
02-21-2012, 23:27
And needless frozen french bread pizza and bomber bottles of beer don't help things. Stupid screwy shift where Tuesday and Wednesday are my weekends. Now I'll wake up at 10 again on Wednesday and have nothing to do.

Devilsfanatic
02-21-2012, 23:28
The Canucks are going to go all..........rapey on the Devils.

Clarkson Falls Down
02-21-2012, 23:34
He's doing well, Superman does good.

You need to brush up on your grammar, son.

Lol jerkoff to your grammar son.

Devilsfanatic
02-21-2012, 23:40
Lol jerkoff to your grammar son.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoE8ZgzaX7A

VaxjoDevil
02-21-2012, 23:51
Well, thanks again to everyone. And yeah, it's good to know. I have exactly the same pain still, but now I can just ignore it, rightfully, lol.

Devilsfanatic
02-21-2012, 23:53
Well, thanks again to everyone. And yeah, it's good to know. I have exactly the same pain still, but now I can just ignore it, rightfully, lol.

Are you OK? You should go get checked out!

VaxjoDevil
02-21-2012, 23:58
Are you OK? You should go get checked out!

Funny. The nurse said the same thing. I'm confused.

http://www.gyno-exam.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/sexy-nurse.jpg

Devilsfanatic
02-22-2012, 00:02
Funny. The nurse said the same thing. I'm confused.

lol, Doctor wouldn't have let you out if you weren't. Just get ready for the Canucks on Friday. BLOOD BATH. I think like 6-2 for Vancouver.

selyar
02-22-2012, 04:41
VaxjoDevil - so glad you're ok. kinda silly about the puck, but seriously, glad you got checked out.

and

I had a TMNT kid size suitcase about million years ago. when my parents first separated and my mom and i moved out of the house with my dad, all i remember about it is packing my TMNT suitcase. i'd guess i was like 4?

and

i'm taking applications for a personal assistant. i have a list of people to follow up with about everything going on in my life and i can never seem to get around to getting it all done. ahh!

JimEIV
02-22-2012, 04:51
Glad you're OK Vaxjo

JimEIV
02-22-2012, 04:55
I love beginning my day with casting on the lawn. 15 minutes of casting at first light watching that line roll out of the rod tip in a perfect tight loop against the steel blue sky almost makes me forget I'm in New Jersey.

onefatsurfer
02-22-2012, 05:22
Last night, I made a new super-lightweight pot for backpacking. Capacity: 25.4 oz. Weight: less than one ounce

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af35/onefatsurfer/Devils%20games/IMG_20120222_072204.jpg

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af35/onefatsurfer/Devils%20games/IMG_20120222_072231.jpg

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af35/onefatsurfer/Devils%20games/IMG_20120222_072304.jpg

selyar
02-22-2012, 05:26
and succeeded in getting a nice gash in your finger

onefatsurfer
02-22-2012, 05:31
nothing a drop of krazy glue can't fix

Wingman77
02-22-2012, 07:40

I must have missed this, just saw somebody post about it on HF and I was like wtf

Feel better dude

Dr. Doom
02-22-2012, 08:53
i hate exams that are late in the day. the exam isn't until 4. i guess i'll study a little bit more :banghead:

VaxjoDevil
02-22-2012, 08:55
Can you believe the weather this winter? Was there like even a week of snow? I like real winters, damn it.

Dr. Doom
02-22-2012, 09:00
Can you believe the weather this winter? Was there like even a week of snow? I like real winters, damn it.
Don't get me started. It's been horrible in Vermont.

Clarkson Falls Down
02-22-2012, 09:01

They owe us a winter like this after last winter. I ain't complaining.

bort
02-22-2012, 09:01
oh and abo (feels weird calling you bort?) have you every made your own panko? i saw online how to do it once and have been meaning to do it ever since, but haven't gotten around to it. easily a million times cheaper than buying it pre made. especially because it comes in like the smallest package ever.

linky: http://www.howsweeteats.com/2010/10/homemade-whole-wheat-panko-breadcrumbs/

i have not yet, but now that u mention it, maybe i should give it a whirl. i mightve said this before but i should make a panko cereal i love that **** so much haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pcrRVx8fscQ

this **** always made me crack up. of course i was always high when i saw it, so that helped.

abo, that Racer 5 is good ****.

yea its easily in my top 5. i almost wasnt gonna get it, but the bartender at the bar i go to knows im a hop head and she is too so she recommended it. if i wasnt married i wouldve jumped behind the bar and took her to school.

ive been getting into the ballast point stuff. i like the fish labels too. havent gotten around to trying the sculpin yet though. anyways, it was founders night at my local place and i had some of their red rye. delicious stuff, loved the smell too. hit you right away.

"Yes"
"What do you do"
"That's fantastic"

good to hear youre tip top. although im upset because i was gonna call dibs on your boom box...but im a patient man.

Tao Jones
02-22-2012, 10:03
Tonight is Widmer Brothers night. Haven't tried anything from them in many years. They're doing a lot of experimental stuff these days and heard good things about their Nelson O'Ryely.

onefatsurfer
02-22-2012, 10:06
shipped out my 3rd pair of headphones today. profit! :)

selyar
02-22-2012, 10:39
ug! girls! :banghead:

Dr. Doom
02-22-2012, 10:41
ug! girls! :banghead:
welcome to our world!

selyar
02-22-2012, 10:42
to you though they're dumb sluts, to me they're competitive bitches.

Dr. Doom
02-22-2012, 10:48
to you though they're dumb sluts, to me they're competitive bitches.
no they aren't just that to us. women will never make sense to men and men will never make sense to women.

selyar
02-22-2012, 10:57
i just had a friend give me a whole bunch of **** about something and i'm just frustrated. she can be a competitive ***** when she wants to be

Big#D
02-22-2012, 11:00
the book should have been called "women are bitches, men just don't care"

onefatsurfer
02-22-2012, 11:01
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=009uLpWepRQ

onefatsurfer
02-22-2012, 11:01
best song on the album, IMO

Devilsfanatic
02-22-2012, 11:02
To Steve Kouleas' credit. He replied to my tweet about berating him for calling the Devils a trap team. I give him respect for that. Most guys just go whatevs, and ignore. He said next game, he'll have them highlight it on the show to prove me wrong. I said go for it.

Dr. Doom
02-22-2012, 11:02
I post this every time the men and women subject comes up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW6CoU2YtOU

Devilsfanatic
02-22-2012, 11:05
I use this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChhSWHcoxlM

Dr. Doom
02-22-2012, 11:09
That's a good one :laugh:

Devilsfanatic
02-22-2012, 11:10
It's funny and true. Crazy guy stories always end in death, crazy girl stories end up in sex.

Dr. Doom
02-22-2012, 11:27
Sushi is one of those things that I could eat all day long. You eat some and suddenly an hour later you are hungry again.

JimEIV
02-22-2012, 11:35
I love sushi.

onefatsurfer
02-22-2012, 11:36
speaking of, we should have another sushi party

Dr. Doom
02-22-2012, 11:38
wait sushi party? where, when, who?

selyar
02-22-2012, 11:55
that was fun. we could probably convince nick to be in again too.

ILikeItVeryMuch
02-22-2012, 11:58
she likes it cwaaahhhhhssssz, waaahhhhwww

Devilsfanatic
02-22-2012, 12:06
Is it bad that I want to nail Lana? Even though she's a cartoon?

doc e
02-22-2012, 12:09
http://i.imgur.com/aMJ5r.jpg

Not sure who Nick Slade is, but WOOHOO!!!

Devilsfanatic
02-22-2012, 12:11
Atta way Bill! Nicely done. I'm not sure about the parents consent part though. Sounds like he wants to go all Rapey McRaperson on you.

doc e
02-22-2012, 12:14
Atta way Bill! Nicely done. I'm not sure about the parents consent part though. Sounds like he wants to go all Rapey McRaperson on you.

Haha not really sure why he brought that up. I'm 22 years old anyway.

I'm really happy, though. Everything's coming up Bill.

Lord Ned Stark
02-22-2012, 12:14
hahaha

selyar
02-22-2012, 12:16
woo hoo! nice work!

onefatsurfer
Is it bad that I want to nail Lana? Even though she's a cartoon?

the only lana i want to nail was in smallville

Devilsfanatic
Haha not really sure why he brought that up. I'm 22 years old anyway.

I'm really happy, though. Everything's coming up Bill.

Just make sure he's in front of you at all times then.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/71039_478632420181_3679959_n.jpg

onefatsurfer
02-22-2012, 12:18
nice work with the internship, btw

Dr. Doom
02-22-2012, 12:18
http://i.imgur.com/aMJ5r.jpg

Not sure who Nick Slade is, but WOOHOO!!!
Congrats dude!!! I'm really happy for you. I know I talked to you on the phone earlier but it needed to be said again since there was an update.

doc e
02-22-2012, 12:19
Thanks a lot guys!

Devilsfanatic
02-22-2012, 12:21
the only lana i want to nail was in smallville

You sure?

http://images.wikia.com/archer/images/6/69/Fiacci.png

onefatsurfer
02-22-2012, 12:23
yes. she's not bad looking, but i like the other lana much better
http://cincinnati.metromix.com/content_image/full/2496352/518/370

Devilsfanatic
02-22-2012, 12:25
Aisha Tyler. The first black woman in New York City, ever. Quite awesome.

Also Vinnie,

http://a.yfrog.com/img813/274/xovx.jpg

I'd buy like, 10.

Dr. Doom
02-22-2012, 12:41
Well, it's exam time. Hopefully I do well.

Devilsfanatic
02-22-2012, 12:42
Good luck habibi. Tell blondie I don't love her, but I want in her pants.

doc e
02-22-2012, 12:48
Well, it's exam time. Hopefully I do well.

glhf norebbqwtflmao

VaxjoDevil
02-22-2012, 13:03
Sushi is one of those things that I could eat all day long. You eat some and suddenly an hour later you are hungry again.

This is true. What people don't know is that there is lots of sugar in sushi. Half a tablespoon for every roll. Yep.

Getzo5
02-22-2012, 13:05
https://p.twimg.com/AlO0PCUCIAAxSp_.jpg:large

selyar
02-22-2012, 13:06
This is true. What people don't know is that there is lots of sugar in sushi. Half a tablespoon for every roll. Yep.

you are correct sir that there is sugar. the rice is seasoned. i'm not sure how much. half a tablespoon seems like alot

JimEIV
02-22-2012, 13:30
I think I just did something really stupid to my shoulder.

Getzo5
02-22-2012, 13:43
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAp7oZbynHU

:laugh: I love Craig Ferguson.

ILikeItVeryMuch
02-22-2012, 17:11
nhlsupergenius needs to come back for the trade deadline

Tao Jones
02-22-2012, 17:30
Well I got the free Widmer 20 oz. glass to go with my 20 oz. Leinenkugel's glass and Sunshine Wheat t-shirt, but I don't recommend their Rye Pale Ale or their Rye Imperial Ale. Go for Bear Republic's Hop Rod Rye or He'Brew's Lenny's R.I.P.A. instead or Alpine's Nelson if you can get it. Haven't tried Sierra Nevada's Ruthless Rye either, but heard good things about it on tap.

I'm such a swag *****. I'll always take the free t-shirt or glass and then buy another more expensive brand (usually FW Union Jack IPA) from the same distributor.

The Firestone Walker Parabola was smoother than I expected and didn't taste like it's 12.5 % ABV, but I liked the 14th Anniversary at 13% ABV better.

Arizona beers tomorrow night and then Odell on Friday.

Heard really good things about Ballast Point's Abandon Ship Rauchbier, but haven't tried it yet. Not a big fan of smoked ales.

guyincognito
02-22-2012, 17:36
nhlsupergenius needs to come back for the trade deadline

I barely even watch anymore. No time. lol. That never really caught on. Maybe it was the wallpaper logo.

guyincognito
02-22-2012, 17:37
Walked past the Ruthless Rye yesterday when I was wandering through a beer store. No one had broken up a 6 pack yet and I didn't want to be "that guy".

bort
02-22-2012, 19:17
Well I got the free Widmer 20 oz. glass to go with my 20 oz. Leinenkugel's glass and Sunshine Wheat t-shirt, but I don't recommend their Rye Pale Ale or their Rye Imperial Ale. Go for Bear Republic's Hop Rod Rye or He'Brew's Lenny's R.I.P.A. instead or Alpine's Nelson if you can get it. Haven't tried Sierra Nevada's Ruthless Rye either, but heard good things about it on tap.

I'm such a swag *****. I'll always take the free t-shirt or glass and then buy another more expensive brand (usually FW Union Jack IPA) from the same distributor.

The Firestone Walker Parabola was smoother than I expected and didn't taste like it's 12.5 % ABV, but I liked the 14th Anniversary at 13% ABV better.

Arizona beers tomorrow night and then Odell on Friday.

Heard really good things about Ballast Point's Abandon Ship Rauchbier, but haven't tried it yet. Not a big fan of smoked ales.

blue point brewery is having their annual cask ale fest april 14th. i know ur in jersey and what not, but the lirr stop is literally 2 mins away. we take the train ourselves. granted its far less stops for us but still. anyways, 50 bucks or thereabouts, free half pint glass and u just walk to every vendor, point and the fill ur glass. i barely remember last year haha. ud love it.

Dr. Doom
02-22-2012, 19:37
i literally ate the hottest thing i've ever tasted tonight. i was at my friend's house and his roommates just got back from a spicy taco challenge. they told us to take a bite of what they brought back. BAD IDEA. one bite was enough. it turns out it had ghost chili powder, habanero, and capsaicin extract in it.

pariseforpresident
02-22-2012, 19:47
I ate the hottest thing ever last week. The bartender's *****

Devilsfanatic
02-22-2012, 20:01

Dear pariseforpreisdent,

You have received an infraction at FHC Boards.

Reason: Offensive
-------
There were no pics as evidence
-------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:

http://www.fantasyhockeycoach.com/showthread.php?2340-I-Claim-This-Land-For-Non-Homosexuals-%28The-Party-amp-Bullshit-Thread%29&p=18805&viewfull=1#post18805

All the best,
FHC Staff

Lord Ned Stark
02-22-2012, 21:10
Hahaha

pariseforpresident
02-23-2012, 05:23
Dear pariseforpreisdent,

You have received an infraction at FHC Boards.

Reason: Offensive
-------
There were no pics as evidence
-------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:

http://www.fantasyhockeycoach.com/showthread.php?2340-I-Claim-This-Land-For-Non-Homosexuals-%28The-Party-amp-Bullshit-Thread%29&p=18805&viewfull=1#post18805

All the best,
FHC Staff

Well, ****

onefatsurfer
02-23-2012, 05:48
i hate money. simple joys are cheap, but we spend so much time working to make money for what? so we can retire? so we can have a nice house? so stupid when listening to music or sitting around a campfire with friends or looking out into the ocean are what really make me happy, and those things are borderline free

vonbonds
02-23-2012, 05:56
i hate money. simple joys are cheap, but we spend so much time working to make money for what? so we can retire? so we can have a nice house? so stupid when listening to music or sitting around a campfire with friends or looking out into the ocean are what really make me happy, and those things are borderline free

You are smart. Good luck not getting caught in the trap though.

onefatsurfer
02-23-2012, 05:59
You are smart. Good luck not getting caught in the trap though.

i'm already caught in the trap, and no matter how much i want to get out, i can't seem to get the courage to chew my foot off to get out of it

selyar
02-23-2012, 06:28
sigh. i don't think i have the balls to do cupcakes either

JimEIV
02-23-2012, 07:17

:) Remind yourself to never ever sit down and have a drink with me. I would be such a bad influence. I'm not sure what keeps me tied to this place...I asume that it is self guilt? Most days I have to convince myself that these feelings are nothing more than selfishness and that by staying here and being responsible I am trying to overcome my selfishness...I fully admit I am a selfish person.

But this is not what life is supposed to be. Sitting in a box for 8 to 10 hours a day? How is that different than prison? My weekends and limited time off is no different than the prisoner getting to go out to the yard for a couple of hours of exercise.

selyar
02-23-2012, 07:20
oh jim, if you two hang out he's gone. he'll disappear into the woods somewhere.

Dr. Doom
02-23-2012, 07:29
http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/funny-gifs-how-romantic.gif

selyar
02-23-2012, 07:34
:) I love flours!

we have a flour shelf in my baking pantry. haha

onefatsurfer
02-23-2012, 07:44
:) Remind yourself to never ever sit down and have a drink with me. I would be such a bad influence. I'm not sure what keeps me tied to this place...I asume that it is self guilt? Most days I have to convince myself that these feelings are nothing more than selfishness and that by staying here and being responsible I am trying to overcome my selfishness...I fully admit I am a selfish person.

But this is not what life is supposed to be. Sitting in a box for 8 to 10 hours a day? How is that different than prison? My weekends and limited time off is no different than the prisoner getting to go out to the yard for a couple of hours of exercise.

The worst part is, I don't even know where I'd want to go or what I'd want to do. I just want to get out of this stupidity that is "making money" and live my life, and I'm at the point that I don't care where I escape to. The thought of doing this for the next 30 years of my life is terrifying, and I'd be lucky as hell to be able to retire at 56 years old. The scarier part? I like the people that I work with and generally like the work that I do. I just don't like the schedule, being stuck inside on a day like today, the routine, the wasting of so much time. I'm young, I have my health, I should be out living instead of rotting at a computer, self-medicating with coffee to keep myself interested in getting a permit to dump more garbage into the landfill.

Dr. Doom
02-23-2012, 07:50
I really want to open up a Pub and Grill at some point of my life. I've always been into food and cooking, but for some reason I went to college :( Since I've been cooking lately I've remembered how much fun it is to make food and how good everything tastes. The only thing is that I have a lot of knowledge of how difficult it is to have a successful restaurant and how it can possibly be more stressful than a normal job.

bort
02-23-2012, 08:52
id loooove to open a bar. as long as u have a good schtick to get people in the doors, and good tunes/entertainment/and most importantly good beer, u should be able to succeed. my grannies owned 3 and i would ask for advice...but she doesnt remember yesterday...or hours ago so that sucks for me.

Dr. Doom
02-23-2012, 08:54
Location is definitely a very big part of it too.

Devilsfanatic
02-23-2012, 09:01
You know something Reemer. Some day, I'm going to own a really big sports bar!

Lord Ned Stark
02-23-2012, 09:09
It smells like fucking coconuts everywhere I go

Dr. Doom
02-23-2012, 09:12
I see no problem with that

Dr. Doom
02-23-2012, 09:16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD1neU19ktg

Dr. Doom
02-23-2012, 09:23
http://explosm.net/db/files/Comics/guest6/CRW_alex_w_brain.png

selyar
02-23-2012, 09:43
I really want to open up a Pub and Grill at some point of my life. I've always been into food and cooking, but for some reason I went to college :( Since I've been cooking lately I've remembered how much fun it is to make food and how good everything tastes. The only thing is that I have a lot of knowledge of how difficult it is to have a successful restaurant and how it can possibly be more stressful than a normal job.

mine would be more of a gastro pub. modeled after this place i loved hanging out at in Memphis.

VaxjoDevil
02-23-2012, 09:47
I went for a really hard skate yday and practiced a lot, then slept 8 hours. Today I feel like I've ben hit by a truck. Need real muddy coffee.

Lord Ned Stark
02-23-2012, 09:53
I'll explain my sick idea for a bar when i get out of class. You engineers will love this

JimEIV
02-23-2012, 09:56
I just want to hang out in the Rockies.

Preferably somewhere bewteen the Gros Ventre and the Snake

Maybe Right Here?
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r166/JimEIV/Bison-with-Tetons.jpg

onefatsurfer
02-23-2012, 09:57
that looks amazing.

Zajac's Bowl Cut
02-23-2012, 09:59
http://www.barstoolu.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/kateuptondancing.gif

so yea, theres that.

onefatsurfer
02-23-2012, 10:00
you are my hero. that brightened my day a bit.

Lord Ned Stark
02-23-2012, 10:19
The hot girl or the amazing landscape

Devilsfanatic
02-23-2012, 10:21
Can't it be both?

Lord Ned Stark
02-23-2012, 10:25
I suppose. I was on the bus before and a full Gatorade rolls up to this black kid. He picks it up and says thank you god.

Lord Ned Stark
02-23-2012, 10:27
On the same bus I also had a nice moment with this cute girl who smiled at me. Didn't catch her name but I will eventually. Jesus blessed that bus.

JimEIV
02-23-2012, 10:28
I would have introduced myself as god.

Lord Ned Stark
02-23-2012, 10:30
God EIV?

JimEIV
02-23-2012, 10:31
Nope just God.

JimEIV
02-23-2012, 10:36
15 more days, 11 more work days before I get to go have some fun.

Dr. Doom
02-23-2012, 11:12

so yea, theres that.
she will be mine. oh yes, she will be mine.

Lord Ned Stark
02-23-2012, 11:14
Nope just God.

We just had a guest lecturer who was a phd in meteorology and I asked him a question about HAARP and he didn't know what it was

Dr. Doom
02-23-2012, 11:15
so close to the weekend. i can almost feel it.

selyar
02-23-2012, 11:19
we're having a very Devils weekend

Lord Ned Stark
02-23-2012, 11:19
So close to us both being on break n pounding beers

Devilsfanatic
02-23-2012, 11:51
Jay Baruchel said thanks, AND he called me bud!

Lord Ned Stark
02-23-2012, 11:56
Where? Awesome.
He's Canadian right

onefatsurfer
02-23-2012, 11:57
Should I buy these:
http://www.jr.com/cat/pe/SEN_HD700

or these:
http://www.amazon.com/Beyerdynamic-T1-Audiofile-Stereo-Headphone/dp/B0031RD3YY/ref=pd_sim_sbs_e_3

or these:
http://www.logitech.com/en-us/ue/custom-in-ear-monitors/devices/18-Pro

Probably the UE18's since nobody will ***** at me wearing them at work like they will with the open full-size headphones (that leak a lot of sound)
(actually, i'd have to look into custom IEMs more before plunking down 1k+ on them. I'd buy either the HD700 or the T1 though, I've looked more into top-end full size than IEMs)

ILikeItVeryMuch
02-23-2012, 11:58

so yea, theres that.

I think my **** would explode within a mile of her

God damn

Devilsfanatic
02-23-2012, 12:00
Where? Awesome.
He's Canadian right

Sure is, look at his twitter (where he responded to me) description:

My views do not reflect those of celery. Leafs suck.

:laugh:

ILikeItVeryMuch
02-23-2012, 12:05
we're having a very Devils weekend

Code for alan six.

selyar
02-23-2012, 12:06
Should I buy these:
http://www.jr.com/cat/pe/SEN_HD700

or these:
http://www.amazon.com/Beyerdynamic-T1-Audiofile-Stereo-Headphone/dp/B0031RD3YY/ref=pd_sim_sbs_e_3

or these:
http://www.logitech.com/en-us/ue/custom-in-ear-monitors/devices/18-Pro

Probably the UE18's since nobody will ***** at me wearing them at work like they will with the open full-size headphones (that leak a lot of sound)
(actually, i'd have to look into custom IEMs more before plunking down 1k+ on them. I'd buy either the HD700 or the T1 though, I've looked more into top-end full size than IEMs)

you should just get the UE18's and be done. they're molded custom to your ear. you're never going to get a better pair of in ears. then you'll stop buying them.

and you already have the HD558s or whatever. they're awesome. i don't see the reason to get better stuff. theres got to be a point where you stop hearing a difference.

Devilsfanatic
02-23-2012, 12:06
Code for alan six.

I can't wait to kill you later.

ILikeItVeryMuch
02-23-2012, 12:07
a pen exploded in my vag

onefatsurfer
02-23-2012, 12:10
you should just get the UE18's and be done. they're molded custom to your ear. you're never going to get a better pair of in ears. then you'll stop buying them.

but are the UE18's as good as the JH16's?
http://www.jhaudio.com/product/jh16-pro-custom-ear-monitor

or the UM Miracle:
http://www.custom-iem.com/um-miracle-6-drivers-p-621.html

or the Rooth LS8?:
http://treoo.com/store/index.php/main/rooth-professional-audio-ls8-8-drivers-custom-in-ear-monitor.html

And no matter what, in-ears won't touch the sound quality of a full size headphone, since the drivers are so much smaller.

onefatsurfer
02-23-2012, 12:12
(also cannot believe I was just told to buy a $1350 pair of headphones. I am the ultimate manipulator)

selyar
02-23-2012, 12:15
i never said you should buy them full price.

i fully expect you to rip off logitech just like you always do

onefatsurfer
02-23-2012, 12:17
i never said you should buy them full price.

i fully expect you to rip off logitech just like you always do

not possible. they have an entirely separate ordering system for their customs.

ILikeItVeryMuch
02-23-2012, 12:17
Those headphones cost as much as my monthly rent on my condo.

selyar
02-23-2012, 12:18
they cost nearly double what i'm paying right now in rent.

he's a crazy person.

selyar
02-23-2012, 12:19
not possible. they have an entirely separate ordering system for their customs.

start saving your pennies then mr. i don't want to work anymore

or find a way to rig that contest they're doing to give them away

ILikeItVeryMuch
02-23-2012, 12:23
My 55 year old neighbor wants my ****, I can tell.

She's always casually walking outside when I come home from work.

Strap in Grandma.

onefatsurfer
02-23-2012, 12:24
Those headphones cost as much as my monthly rent on my condo.

they cost nearly double what i'm paying right now in rent.

he's a crazy person.

true. i can justify it though

selyar
02-23-2012, 12:25
how? you are not a rock star.

onefatsurfer
02-23-2012, 12:39
1. Yes i am
2. I listen to music for like 6 hours a day at work
3. We don't have kids yet so now is the time to blow money on toys before we literally don't have any to spend
4. I'm letting you get the china
5. See $ explanation below:

i bought 6 pairs of triple.fi 10's @ $95 each on black friday and have been selling them @ $180+ each on ebay. Should come out with ~$400 profit when they're all sold.

If I sell the HD558's I got on quibids for $15 (actually, they were HD555's and Sennheiser replaced them under warranty with brand new HD558's) I should get ~$150 for those, so I'm at $550.

I will still have a pair of HD558's and a pair of Triplefi's. If I decide to go with the Sennheisers or the Beyerdynamics, I can sell the other HD558's for ~$130 and have $680 in my headphones budget. If I decide to get custom IEMs, I can sell the Triplefi's for $130 and have $680 in my headphones budget.

Therefore, no matter which route I go, we can chop $680 off the price by me selling the gear I won't need anymore.

onefatsurfer
02-23-2012, 12:42
6. I'm letting you get crystal glasses.
7. Getting comparable sound with speakers would cost multiple thousands of dollars, and I wouldn't be able to use them at work. Therefore, spending $1k on headphones is a bargain.

ILikeItVeryMuch
02-23-2012, 12:46
https://twitter.com/#!/NHLGameGenie

Guy I need some ruse suggestions.

Zajac's Bowl Cut
02-23-2012, 12:48
I would never, ever spend $1000 on headphones

ever

but thats just me

selyar
02-23-2012, 12:52
i am not buying china and crystal myself. they're just on the registry. that's other people's money.

so if you can get ~$700 out of your stuff now, great. just don't complain about being broke.

Devilsfanatic
02-23-2012, 12:53
https://twitter.com/#!/NHLGameGenie

Guy I need some ruse suggestions.

Kings/Caps discussing MAJOR blockbuster. Names rumored: Kopitar, Ovechkin, Bernier, Johnson, Backstrom

ILikeItVeryMuch
02-23-2012, 12:58
gold jerry

Vinnie
02-23-2012, 13:00
Good headphones are totally worth the money.

onefatsurfer
02-23-2012, 13:04
Good headphones are totally worth the money.

thing is, i already have good headphones, haha. i want better ones :)

selyar
02-23-2012, 13:10
he has some of the best headphones you can buy. he wants professional quality custom molded headphones that rock stars use. they don't even call them headphones at this point. they're "in ear monitors"

Lord Ned Stark
02-23-2012, 13:24
he has some of the best headphones you can buy. he wants professional quality custom molded headphones that rock stars use. they don't even call them headphones at this point. they're "in ear monitors"

i wanna spend like 30 bucks for some beastly in ear ones. what should i get?

ILikeItVeryMuch
02-23-2012, 13:26
Panaphonic or Magnetbox

selyar
02-23-2012, 13:29

ugly as sin, and could use new squishy tips (http://www.amazon.com/Monster-Foam-SuperTip-Sampler-Starter/dp/B003TFEHMA), but $7 and sound just as good as something 3 times as much

http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=108&cp_id=10823&cs_id=1082303&p_id=8320&seq=1&format=2

onefatsurfer
02-23-2012, 13:31

Are you going to the game tomorrow or sunday? I have a couple pairs that would fit the bill.

Devilsfanatic
02-23-2012, 13:35
Panaphonic or Magnetbox

I like Sornys, don't even front.

Lord Ned Stark
02-23-2012, 13:37
Are you going to the game tomorrow or sunday? I have a couple pairs that would fit the bill.
i dont know bill was saying he wanted to go ill have to talk to him

Lord Ned Stark
02-23-2012, 13:37
those are ugly lol. how am i supposed to look cool with those?

devilzrule27
02-23-2012, 13:38
I like Sornys, don't even front.

how many megapickles are those?

Devilsfanatic
02-23-2012, 13:38
those are ugly lol. how am i supposed to look cool with those?

There's nothing you can do, ever, that will make you look cool, son.

Devilsfanatic
02-23-2012, 13:40
how many megapickles are those?

4.2 I think

devilzrule27
02-23-2012, 13:41
ooooh thats pretty good. And 8 jiggerbits too?

Lord Ned Stark
02-23-2012, 13:44
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzlnzqEc4H1r3f337.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzebl28EZu1qd1kfjo1_500.jpg

onefatsurfer
02-23-2012, 13:45
i have a pair of these:
http://www.amazon.com/Monster-Turbine-High-Performance-In-Ear-Speakers/dp/B001LNO722/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1330033443&sr=8-1

that you can have for $50. brand new, in the box.

I also have a couple less expensive headphones that are used that I'll sell for like $10 or so that are very good bang for the buck

Lord Ned Stark
02-23-2012, 13:46
i like monster products. is there anything where the headphone cord is thick and looks like a guitar wire

doc e
02-23-2012, 13:47
i dont know bill was saying he wanted to go ill have to talk to him

Still want to go.

Still waiting on your answer.

Devilsfanatic
02-23-2012, 13:47
ooooh thats pretty good. And 8 jiggerbits too?

and a 9.5 inch flux capacitor with sixty jiggawatz

HOV!

Also, I think I'm going to start posting again at HF, but everything will be a troll post. Anything people are in mass agreement with, I am going to post the complete opposite.

No one wants Campoli and Hamrlik? *I* want Campoli and Hamrlik. Everyone is relieved we didn't trade for Hal Gill? *I* wish we did trade for Hal Gill.

onefatsurfer
02-23-2012, 13:48
i like monster products. is there anything where the headphone cord is thick and looks like a guitar wire

braided cloth exterior? i've never bought a pair of headphones for looks, so this is kinda tough for me, haha. the beats are garbage for the price, so don't even think of those. same for the skullcandy crap. if you want full-size headphones, for $30 I'd look at the Sennheiser HD201's or HD202's. For a bit more, I've heard really good things about the Superlux HD668b's.
http://www.greenflymusicsupply.com/store/Superlux-by-Avlex-HD668B-Enhanced-Bass-Stereo-Headphones-p4076.html

Heard they're a bit uncomfortable, but can be modified cheaply to make them comfy and sound unbelievably good

Lord Ned Stark
02-23-2012, 13:49
Still want to go.

Still waiting on your answer.
sure im down lets do it
yea braided coth. i need something that has stronger wire cuz thats what always breaks on mine

doc e
02-23-2012, 13:51
sure im down lets do it
yea braided coth. i need something that has stronger wire cuz thats what always breaks on mine

Nice. Let's do $10 tickets.

I know I said I'd pay for yours if I won big on betting this week, but that didn't happen.

Devilsfanatic
02-23-2012, 13:52
I want to go to there. **** the Canucks UP, homie.

onefatsurfer
02-23-2012, 13:52
sure im down lets do it

you should just take care of your stuff and the cord won't break. don't wrap it around your ipod or roll over it with your chair. use a case (for in-ears) and they'll last forever. if you can't do that, spend $30 on 5 pairs of these:
http://www.focalprice.com/EP771W/Stereo_Inear_Earphone_with_35mm_Jack_White.html

or on the monoprice IEMs. The monoprice sound better, the focalprice ones sound good and are much more comfortable than the monoprice ones..

Lord Ned Stark
02-23-2012, 13:53
Nice. Let's do $10 tickets.

I know I said I'd pay for yours if I won big on betting this week, but that didn't happen.
hahah sall good brah. im bout to head to college ave to buy some boges u doing ne thing?

Lord Ned Stark
02-23-2012, 13:54
you should just take care of your stuff and the cord won't break. don't wrap it around your ipod or roll over it with your chair. use a case (for in-ears) and they'll last forever.

i for the most part do take decent care of them i just never buy high quality ones so they just go eventually from use.
theres no good ones that have the guitar cord thing?

ILikeItVeryMuch
02-23-2012, 14:04
As soon as work is over tomorrow I'm going to scoot up to Newark to start the PG on HK.

I hope we raise some sort of banner for Doc tomorrow. 3-0 in the last 3 banner raising games

Tao Jones
02-23-2012, 14:16
TGfireandice

No. RT @jlandis21: @TGfireandice are they retiring his name to the rafters? A jersey that says "doc" with a microphone instead of a #?

doc e
02-23-2012, 14:29
TGfireandice

No. RT @jlandis21: @TGfireandice are they retiring his name to the rafters? A jersey that says "doc" with a microphone instead of a #?

Hahaha TG is such an *******.

Although that guy who asked that is a fucking knuckle dragger, I'm sure.

pariseforpresident
02-23-2012, 14:46
So what's the fucking point of tomorrow then? We've honored him before. I was upset I was gonna miss them putting something in the rafters tomorrow night and now I can't say I care

Lord Ned Stark
02-23-2012, 15:00
As soon as work is over tomorrow I'm going to scoot up to Newark to start the PG on HK.

I hope we raise some sort of banner for Doc tomorrow. 3-0 in the last 3 banner raising games
Meet up w me and bill for some burrs

Devilsfanatic
02-23-2012, 15:11
So what's the fucking point of tomorrow then? We've honored him before. I was upset I was gonna miss them putting something in the rafters tomorrow night and now I can't say I care

They're forcing him to work for us again. Steve Cangialosi will be hung from the rafters by his underwear.

Dr. Doom
02-23-2012, 15:20
I'm finally home. I don't even think I'm gonna eat dinner, I think I'm just going to start drinking.
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/200/420/BRTky.jpg?1321408042

Dr. Doom
02-23-2012, 15:22
Oh and to add to the Kate Upton from before.
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzv06vjAs81qefm89o1_r1_250.gif
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzv06vjAs81qefm89o2_r1_250.gif
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzv06vjAs81qefm89o3_r1_250.gif

pariseforpresident
02-23-2012, 15:34

Parise scored in all 3 as well

Lord Ned Stark
02-23-2012, 16:48
cohrs come to rutgers n well get drunk. drive now.

also bill what u doing tonight? should i come ova after class

Lord Ned Stark
02-23-2012, 16:53
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz962xQH5S1qhk32zo1_400.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxx1ewaFOa1r9ayhvo1_400.gif

Lord Ned Stark
02-23-2012, 16:57
does the guy who teaches arya how to fight survive

Devilsfanatic
02-23-2012, 17:31
does the guy who teaches arya how to fight survive

Unknown. He might show up again, but he's MIA and never mentioned besides Arya just thinking of how he's dead because of her.

ILikeItVeryMuch
02-23-2012, 17:39
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxKtZmQgxrI

Hours of entertainment

pariseforpresident
02-23-2012, 18:05
My cat is peeing blood now. I think this may be the end to him :(

ILikeItVeryMuch
02-23-2012, 18:07
Thats rough bro, the cat I grew up with is reaching that age. He's probably the only reason I visit my parents.

I feel like an ******* for not being able to bring him with me but even though he was my cat I did not want to take him out of a house where he lived over 10 years.

pariseforpresident
02-23-2012, 18:08
This cat is only 5 but he's had bladder issues his whole life

Devilsfanatic
02-23-2012, 18:09
You're a good man Sommsy.

Darius Dangleaitis
02-23-2012, 19:54
Lol why are you getting banned from HF, DF?

pariseforpresident
02-23-2012, 19:55

Beat me to the punch :?

Devilsfanatic
02-23-2012, 19:55

Take your little site rules and burn it. You sit there on your high horse and allow that **** to continue, for 8 ****ing pages, when the thread started has the exclamation point in it to try and incite people.

You're administration is a joke, and your site rules are pathetic. You people can go **** yourselves.

You realize that we've been cleaning up the thread regularly? Just cause the things aren't removed as soon as they're posted doesn't mean we aren't attempting to solve the problem.

And if you send me or any other mod here a message like that again, you're done.

He got another go **** yourself in his in-box.

devilzrule27
02-23-2012, 19:58
This cat is only 5 but he's had bladder issues his whole life

Went through a similar thing with my dog 2 years ago. She was only 3 when I had to put her down because of kidney failure. Just an awful feeling.

bort
02-23-2012, 19:59
nicely done. but what actually incited this?

Krinkle
02-23-2012, 20:00
I just finished a 14 hour workday

What'd I miss now?

devilzrule27
02-23-2012, 20:01
He got another go **** yourself in his in-box.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3a/Logo_of_the_Soviet_Union_(CNC).png

Devilsfanatic
02-23-2012, 20:01
nicely done. but what actually incited this?

Idiot Canuck fans trolling Wings fans for snapping the streak. I said why don't you go be irrational and burn your city again.

Apparently, that's against the site rules, which is led by a bunch of stupid fucking monkeys anyway. It's stupid, they start a troll thread and it's like, why is this allowed to continue. Those stupid Vancouver fans get way too much leeway for being **** fucks.

Getzo5
02-23-2012, 20:03
I got banned from our local boards basically for the same thing. This week!

http://img858.imageshack.us/img858/7496/whatacoincidence.jpg

Devilsfanatic
02-23-2012, 20:05
It's all good, I have a better family here. I think everyone from HFDevils knows where to find me anyway.

Darius Dangleaitis
02-23-2012, 20:05
They just deleted your post, and every one quoting it in the TAN.:biglaugh:

pariseforpresident
02-23-2012, 20:06

damn shame

Devilsfanatic
02-23-2012, 20:06

:laugh: if I really wanted to, I could create a new account altogether. I'm not going to do that though.

A Semin joke, infraction. A Canucks burn your city joke, infraction. Making fun of a mod for being a Canucks fan, infraction. It's run by turds. I might bombard their twitter.

bort
02-23-2012, 20:09

the invisible gestapo hard at work. your tax dollars are better for it.

Devilsfanatic
02-23-2012, 20:11
the invisible gestapo hard at work. your tax dollars are better for it.

Yep. I'd love to **** up their server somehow, but I won't. The Canucks fans have already done that, it's just an absolute mess. Ooh, like I'm scared that I'm done. As if I need their message board and their pathetic rules.

bort
02-23-2012, 20:12
Yep. I'd love to **** up their server somehow, but I won't. The Canucks fans have already done that, it's just an absolute mess. Ooh, like I'm scared that I'm done. As if I need their message board and their pathetic rules.

u mean rew-wels? or just regular rules?

Devilsfanatic
02-23-2012, 20:13
The first one. Do I have a pretty * beside my username now?? :laugh:

bort
02-23-2012, 20:15
your name no longer walks among us. but it did have a star. i think all that means is you dont need a hall pass or something. or you evolved into charmander.

Krinkle
02-23-2012, 20:17
DF seriously man just go outside, it's not worth it :laugh:

pariseforpresident
02-23-2012, 20:18
:laugh: if I really wanted to, I could create a new account altogether. I'm not going to do that though.

A Semin joke, infraction. A Canucks burn your city joke, infraction. Making fun of a mod for being a Canucks fan, infraction. It's run by turds. I might bombard their twitter.

Even I never got in trouble for Semin and Clitsome jokes

Devilsfanatic
02-23-2012, 20:18
DF seriously man just go outside, it's not worth it :laugh:

Meh, I told them what I think. I didn't go Crimson on them. Though, that would have been epic. I'm done with HF for good now and I'm more than OK with that.

Devilsfanatic
02-23-2012, 20:20
Even I never got in trouble for Semin and Clitsome jokes

I remember it like it was yesterday. Leaf fan says "lets get Semin" I said "You already have Semin, Burke's, all around Wilson's face, how else does he have a job?"

Wait a minute, it was yesterday!

Kids now a days, even the 13 year olds that are allowed to sign up know this kind of language. It's a hockey board, a sport which promotes violence, the language is foul and sex is rampant. Time they start realizing that it's not a Disney website.

Krinkle
02-23-2012, 20:21
Meh, I told them what I think. I didn't go Crimson on them. Though, that would have been epic. I'm done with HF for good now and I'm more than OK with that.

Maybe it's me, but I can't see how you can get that riled up about a message board

Especially the fucking mains at HF, that place is worse than Mos Eisley, what do you honestly expect? That's like going on /b/ and getting pissed that there's chicks with dicks everywhere.

bort
02-23-2012, 20:22
whatd crimson do? i think i forgot all about that name. i dont know enough gossip haha.

Krinkle
02-23-2012, 20:24
whatd crimson do? i think i forgot all about that name. i dont know enough gossip haha.

Pretty sure he was the one who posted gay porn in a thread calling out cowbell

Devilsfanatic
02-23-2012, 20:25
Maybe it's me, but I can't see how you can get that riled up about a message board

Especially the fucking mains at HF, that place is worse than Mos Eisley, what do you honestly expect? That's like going on /b/ and getting pissed that there's chicks with dicks everywhere.

I wasn't. It's like Lisa at Martin's party. I didn't eat the oysters, I just wanted to leave. I mean, it was irritating, and I think go burn your city is pretty funny actually, and I say it to my Canuck fan buddies when they act like douchers :laugh: but on disneyboards.com, that's a nono because a lot of mods are Nucks fans and they have immunity. So to get an infraction for that, and the Semin joke just made me tell them to shove their site rules. The subject in my PM to him was **** off lol

Abo, Crimson posted a Cowbell sucks **** thread complete with gay images lol.

bort
02-23-2012, 20:27
holy sweet jesus hahaha. well if ur gonna go, thats how u go out.

pariseforpresident
02-23-2012, 20:31
That's like going on /b/ and getting pissed that there's chicks with dicks everywhere.

Hey! Don't hate on traps

Devilsfanatic
02-23-2012, 20:33
I love the * beside the name. I wear it like a badge of fucking honor.

bort
02-23-2012, 20:35
I love the * beside the name. I wear it like a badge of fucking honor.

which only but a few will notice. youre like a ghost wearing keds under the sheets.