PDA

View Full Version : Shane Doan's decision may exceed deadline



Coach Selly
07-03-2012, 14:16
A final decision on Shane Doan's destination for the upcoming season could exceed the July 9 deadline set by the current Coyotes captain.

Doan is expected to start negotiations next Monday, but there is no timeline for when he will pick and sign with a team, Doan's agent Terry Bross explained.

"What people need to understand about this guy is it would have been very easy for me (on Sunday) to taken some of the teams I've spoken to and said, 'OK, let's get something done," said Bross, who began representing Doan in October 2011. "(Doan) especially said to me, 'Listen, we're not taking offers. You can tell teams I'm interested, but we're not even taking offers until we know what's happening at home.'"


More... (http://www.azcentral.com/sports/coyotes/articles/20120702phoenix-coyotes-captain-shane-doan-decision-may-exceed-deadline.html)