PDA

View Full Version : Greg McKegg on off-season training and development

kbooks
08-12-2012, 11:42
Saturday afternoon, I caught up with Greg McKegg in Lucan, Ontario, where he was playing in a charity game for Lucan Minor Hockey. The event was spearheaded by Logan Couture, and brought together a mix of hockey players from across North America.

This isn't the first year that Couture has held this tournament in support of his hometown hockey organization, and he also donated the money he won for being selected last in the All-Star Fantasy Draft. I think it speaks volumes about a player's character if they go to these types of events, not occasionally, but regularly. Of course, my hat is off to all the players that spent hours signing autographs for small-town hockey fans, and of course, played the game. Well done, boys.

http://www.lockerpulse.com/News/Greg-McKegg-on-off-season-training-and-development-S4284572/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Toronto-Maple-Leafs

kbooks
08-13-2012, 14:23
I expect McKegg will get a good look in the preseason but is good for at least a year or two in the AHL before he gets a spot with the Leafs.