PDA

View Full Version : Survival Advice for the L.A. Kings Bandwagon Fans

Coach Selly
08-18-2012, 08:20
My fellow Die-Hards, it’s time you accept a fact. As Detroit has in herds as does Chicago and Pittsburgh, raising the Stanley Cup in Los Angeles will unearth fans who are new to the sport and will seek a sense of acceptance among us. They will not have felt our many years and decades of pain. They won’t know the pit of darkness that accompanied the mantra, “the future is bright” as they have only seen the light. They do not come here on merit. They ride in on the bandwagon and, as Dustin Penner appropriately noted, we need a bigger one. But I don’t write this article for you. I know you. You are me and I don’t talk to myself anymore. Instead, this is for them – the bandwagon fans – tips and tricks, the worst of all vice, advice, for them and those of their kind who join our fan base.

Read carefully you immigrants to our hallowed land. The life you save may be your own.

- Do not refer to October of 2011 through February 2012 as a “difficult era in Kings history.” You will only **** us off.

More... (http://lakingsnews.com/2012/08/16/survival-advice-for-the-l-a-kings-bandwagon-fans/)