PDA

View Full Version : Fantrax

Aaron Brouwer
09-04-2012, 18:33
Please post any questions and/or comments you have about using Fantrax here.

Thanks

hamhocks
09-06-2012, 13:00
Will the Fantrax site have the players real salaries loaded for Sunday when we draft?

Coach Selly
09-06-2012, 17:39
Will the Fantrax site have the players real salaries loaded for Sunday when we draft?
Speaking of that, is our cap going to be the same as the NHL's?

Coach Selly
09-07-2012, 08:15
Also, could we please get an explanation of what we (team owners) will be responsible for on Fantrax?

hamhocks
09-08-2012, 13:55
There are still no salary cap numbers in Fantrax. Are these going to be loaded in before the draft?

Aaron Brouwer
09-08-2012, 14:02
I am trying to get fantrax to change it but not sure if it will happen before the draft :(

Coach Selly
09-10-2012, 03:25
For the team abbreviations on Fantrax, do we want those to reflect our team names?
Right now the abbreviation for my team is "BF"

Aaron Brouwer
09-10-2012, 09:25
For the team abbreviations on Fantrax, do we want those to reflect our team names?
Right now the abbreviation for my team is "BF"

It should reflect team

Coach Selly
09-10-2012, 09:29
It should reflect team
Okay, I will fix that

Coach Selly
09-11-2012, 13:44
If you would like to get in touch with one of your fellow owners via Fantrax:
- Go to "Team" on the menu bar
- Click on "Owner List"
- Check the box next to the owner you want to contact
- Scroll down to the end of the list
- Type in your message
- Click send

Coach Selly
09-11-2012, 13:48
To change your team name and/or abbreviation or to add a Team Logo on Fantrax:
- Go to "Team" in the menu bar
- From the drop down list, click on "My Team Preferences"
- The first section is where you can enter your team name, abbreviation and a logo
- Make sure to click "Save" at the bottom when you are done making your changes

Coach Selly
09-12-2012, 12:53
Another tip for Fantrax, if you know that you are going to have Fantrax autodraft for you from your Draft Queue, there is little box below your Draft Queue area that you can check so it will immediately make your pick as soon as you are up. This will keep it from waiting the time limit before it times out and picks for you.

Coach Selly
10-03-2012, 06:33
To set your Draft Queue on Fantrax:

- Under "My Leagues" go to the "FHC Keeper League"
- Click on "Rank Players" in the menu bar, the page to add players to your Draft Queue will come up
- Add the players you would like to have to your list
- When you are done adding players, click on "Draft Room" in the menu bar
- In the Draft Room, click on the green + next to the player's name to add the player to your Draft Queue
- The player's name(s) will then appear in the Draft Queue box at the bottom of the page
- Use the blue arrows next to the players' names to rank them in the order you would like Fantrax to pick the players for you
- Check the box next to "Draft player from queue immediately," this box is located directly under the Draft Queue box
- Fantrax will now automatically draft the next available player in your list when your turn comes up

Coach Selly
10-23-2012, 09:18
Does anyone need a 'tutorial' on how to adjust your roster on Fantrax?

Coach Selly
10-24-2012, 04:59
If you are claiming someone off of waivers, make sure you manipulate your roster so that the player will fit within the roster restrictions; 9 starting forwards, 4 starting dman, 5 bench, and 11 minor leaguers. The best method to do major league players is to put the player you are going to drop on your bench, and when keying in the waiver add, make sure you choose the new player to go to your bench. Also, make sure your major roster is within cap regulations if possible. If adding a minor leaguer, just make sure you choose the added player to go to the Minors, again while making sure your within cap regulations if possible.

Coach Selly
06-28-2013, 06:27
Please make sure that all of you are set to receive the messages and important info that is being sent out via Fantrax.

- On Fantrax, under TEAM in the menu bar, click on MY TEAM PREFERENCES.
This will bring up your team info and preferences.

- Scroll down to the EMAIL PREFERENCES box.

- Make sure that these boxes are checked:
- Commissioner changes league rules
- Commissioner performs an action affecting the entire league or a team in the league
- Important Reminders (upcoming draft, deadlines, etc)
- An owner posts a message in the league message forum
- A Trade has been proposed to you
- A Trade involving my team has been accepted
- Your trade proposal has been declined / vetoed (by votes)
- Your roster is illegal

- Click the SAVE button at the bottom of the page

Coach Selly
06-28-2013, 06:29
Please make sure that all of you are set to receive the messages and important info that is being sent out via Fantrax.

- On Fantrax, under TEAM in the menu bar, click on MY TEAM PREFERENCES.
This will bring up your team info and preferences.

- Scroll down to the EMAIL PREFERENCES box.

- Make sure that these boxes are checked:
- Commissioner changes league rules
- Commissioner performs an action affecting the entire league or a team in the league
- Important Reminders (upcoming draft, deadlines, etc)
- An owner posts a message in the league message forum
- A Trade has been proposed to you
- A Trade involving my team has been accepted
- Your trade proposal has been declined / vetoed (by votes)
- Your roster is illegal

- Click the SAVE button at the bottom of the page

Coach Selly
07-03-2013, 05:58
If you are creating a draft list or looking to claim a free agent and you find that a player you are interested in is not listed on Fantrax, please contact me either by PM or by email ([email protected]) so that I can request for Fantrax to add the player to the player pool.

Coach Selly
07-25-2013, 11:15
How To Set Up A Draft Queue on Fantrax:

- Go to Fantrax.com

- Under MY LEAGUES, click FHC Keeper League

- In the menu bar, click RANK PLAYERS

- If you want to find a specific player, type his last name in the Player Search box and click GO.
Otherwise, you can just scroll through the list to look at players

- Click the + next to the player you want to add to your rankings

- If there is a player you absolutely DO NOT want to have drafted to your team, click the E next to his name and he will be added to your Exclude List.

- Your list will be transferred to the DRAFT ROOM

- Click on DRAFT ROOM in the menu bar. The DRAFT ROOM should now show the players you have ranked.

- To add a player to your Draft Queue, click the DOWN POINTING ARROW next to the player's name. His name should now appear in the Draft Queue list on the bottom left of the page.

- If you are not going to be present for the draft, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE check the box next to, "Draft player from queue immediately." That means the GMs who are present don't have to wait for the time limit to expire for your team to be drafted.

- If you are ranking players and find that a player you would like to draft is not listed, contact me ASAP so I can have Fantrax add him to the eligible players.