PDA

View Full Version : WBS Penguins - Beg, Morrow or Steal

Coach Selly
09-10-2012, 04:27
Q: You had a great training camp last year. Have you always been a fast starter?
A: First impressions last a lifetime. You donít get a second chance at that. Coming in my second year, you come in with a little more confidence and a little more edge to your game and try to pick up where you left off last year. I consider myself a quick starter. I think I pick up on things pretty fast.

Q: Youíre a guy who could have really made an impression at NHL camp, but there might not be an NHL camp because of an impending lockout. How does that affect your mindset?
A: It just means I have to spend a little more time here. Maybe if this didnít happen I wouldnít have had to come here and try to set myself up to be in the best possible shape to come to camp. But itís not the worst thing. Itís a great opportunity I have now, being old enough to play in the American Hockey League and spend my time here rather than having to go back to junior hockey until things get settled out. Iím proud of that and Iím glad for the opportunity to be here. Iím looking forward to it.

More... (http://blogs.citizensvoice.com/penguins/index.php/2012/09/09/beg-morrow-or-steal-98/)