PDA

View Full Version : Nation of Domination

Coach Selly
09-11-2012, 07:20
Position: Center/left wing
Height: 6-foot
Weight: 195
Last year: 33 goals, 68 points in 63 games for Spokane (WHL)
Uher put up big offensive numbers after returning to Spokane following captaining the Czech team at the World Junior Championships, but I think he projects as more of an energy guy at the AHL level. Thereís a lot about his game that reminds me of Max Talbot.

Q: You really picked up your production after returning from World Juniors last year. What was the change?
A: At the start of the season, our team was struggling. We werenít playing so well and the chemistry wasnít there. After world juniors, I think we started listening to our coach and we really got it all together. We had an unbelievable January and February. If the team is playing good, obviously the players are going to produce more points. I think thatís the main reason. The whole season, we didnít have any stars on our team. We were kind of underdogs the whole season. I think it was a great season for us. We took the No. 1 team into Game 7. I think it was a great season for our team and me also.

More right here for you (http://blogs.citizensvoice.com/penguins/index.php/2012/09/10/nation-of-domination-910/)