PDA

View Full Version : Kassian/Labarbera for Semin/Hiller

PierreMcGuire
02-09-2013, 19:23
Hey, long time reader. Just signed up so this is my first post. I'm in a 12 team keeper pool; 40 players each pool. Like the title says; wondering if this would be a good trade. Thanks.

Edit: Forgot to add PIMS, Hits, +/-, all count, goals are 3 pts and assits are 2.

Assistant Coach Carr
02-12-2013, 02:29
Hey, long time reader. Just signed up so this is my first post. I'm in a 12 team keeper pool; 40 players each pool. Like the title says; wondering if this would be a good trade. Thanks.

Edit: Forgot to add PIMS, Hits, +/-, all count, goals are 3 pts and assits are 2.

Tough to call not knowing all the categories and how they are weighted but Kassian and Semin probably end up a wash so I'd want the Semin/Hiller combo. Labarbera just wont play enough.

Coach Selly
02-27-2013, 06:32
Tough to call not knowing all the categories and how they are weighted but Kassian and Semin probably end up a wash so I'd want the Semin/Hiller combo. Labarbera just wont play enough.
I'm with carrboy on this, Labarbera isn't going to get the starts that Hiller will so Semin & Hiller