PDA

View Full Version : Coyotes Roundtable: Realignment, Re-signing, Renewing Rivalry

Coach Selly
02-28-2013, 05:21
What are your thoughts on the new rumored realignment plan for the NHL?

Yotesgurl: DING DONG DETROIT IS BASICALLY DEAD. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Wait, then who do we get...... OMG THE JETS. UGH. I guess Burn The Peg is our new Red Wings Suck? I guess my feelings will depend on what the schedule looks like. If we get the home and away against everyone in the league, I'm good. If I have to see Vancouver so often that I want to stab myself in the eye, at least I'll get to see the Pens each year. Don't be dead, Geno! In regards to bringing in money and putting butts in the seats, it's tough to lose Detroit, but adding games against the Canadian teams will hopefully offset the loss. Or hey, maybe people will actually show up to watch the home team? It also brings up questions about expansion occurring and if so, they should really think about putting a second team here..... in Mesa. I feel like we can handle two teams. JK, Canada, breathe into the bag before you pass out!

read on (http://www.fiveforhowling.com/2013/2/27/4035458/phoenix-coyotes-roundtable-realignment-re-signing-schlemko-duck-hunt)