PDA

View Full Version : 2013-14 Illegal Rosters

Coach Selly
05-20-2013, 04:08
This thread will contain the information about the teams with illegal rosters and what needs to be done by the GMs to get their team legal.

Just a reminder, Minor League eligibility issues posted on Fantrax DO NOT make teams non-compliant and unable to accrue points.
This only applies to a prospect who has reached the max age and/or the max number if games played and had been moved to your active or reserve roster. Said player CANNOT be placed back on the prospect roster

Coach Selly
09-21-2013, 06:37
With the roster reduction from 35 to 32 players taking place, these teams now have illegal rosters.
Please make the necessary changes to your team before 2:00 pm Eastern Time on Monday, September 23rd. If you DO NOT reduce your rosters to the 32 players, the Commissioner will forcibly drop players from your roster until your team is at 32.

Thunder Bay Bombers
Toronto St. Pats
Oilers2014
Tazer's Army
Saskatoon Sting
Capital Punishment
Coast To Coasters
AZ Casualties
Toronto Buds
Teemu's Salami
Hull & Oates

Coach Selly
09-22-2013, 05:18
These teams have players with minor's eligibility issues. Please either move the player(s) to your active/reserve roster, trade the player or drop him to make your roster compliant. If the eligibility issue is not fixed by September 30th, 2013 - the player(s) in question will be forcibly dropped from your team by the Commissioner.

Oyster Bed Generals - Holzer, Korbinian (R) D - TOR, Savard, David D - CBJ

Hull & Oates - Maroon, Pat (R) F - ANA

AZ Casualties - Camper, Carter (R) F - BOS

Springfield Isotopes - Lack, Eddie (R) G - VAN

Ankle Breakers - Miller, J.T. F - NYR

Bloody Water - Hickey, Thomas D - NYI, Bennett, Beau F - PIT

Nouka - Smith, Ben F - CHI

Toronto St. Pats - Smith, Reilly F - BOS

Miro Satan's Army - Welsh, Jeremy (R) F - CAR, Nash, Riley F - CAR

Budsfan19
09-22-2013, 13:33
I think I released some guys and am down to the right number now

rc7771
09-25-2013, 21:47
How could I have an illegal roster when I've got 24 players on my team? I haven't even been above 30 as far as I know. Should be set now.

Coach Selly
09-26-2013, 00:39
How could I have an illegal roster when I've got 24 players on my team? I haven't even been above 30 as far as I know. Should be set now.

You probably didn't have the correct amount of active players or something like that.

Bubba83
09-26-2013, 02:40
Fixed my minor eligibility problems.

Coach Selly
09-29-2013, 06:14
I have changed the roster limit from 32 to 30 players, each team may only have 5 players on their reserve roster and 14 players on their active roster. TEAMS MUST BE COMPLIANT WITH THE 30 PLAYER LIMIT BY MIDNIGHT TONIGHT (12:01 am Eastern Time, September 30th, 2013.

For those teams with Minors eligibility issues, those players in violation of eligibility must be moved to your reserve or active roster or they must be dropped. You will have until 2:00 pm Eastern Time on October 1st, 2013 to take care of this. If the issue(s) is not fixed by then, the Commissioner will forcibly drop the player(s) in violation from your roster.THE DROPS WILL NOT BE OVERTURNED.

Teams with Salary Cap issues will also have until 2:00 pm Eastern Time on October 1st, 2013 to fix their cap problems. After that time the Commissioner will begin forcibly dropping players and/or adding players from the free agent pool until your team is compliant with the cap. THESE DROPS AND/OR ADDS WILL NOT BE OVERTURNED.

These teams need to make some roster adjustments:

The following teams have more than the maximum of 5 reserve players:
Moncton Wild Rats
Thunder Bay Irish
Jackson Hole Puckers
Toronto St. Pats (also over the Salary Cap)
Capital Punishment
Bloody Water
The Seagulls
Coast to Coasters
Abu of the Night
Midnight Maniacs
Ankle Breakers
Springfield Isotopes
Coach Claude's Chicken
Toronto Buds
Teemu's Salami (also over the Salary Cap)
Oyster Bed Generals (also over the Salary Cap & David Savard and Korbinian Holzer are not eligible for the Prospect Roster)

Other roster violations:
Thunder Bay Bombers - Salary Cap has been exceeded, does not have the minimum of 4 active defensemen, does not have the minimum of 14 active players

Nouka - Minors Eligibility - Ben Smith is no longer eligible for the Prospect Roster

Bubba83
09-29-2013, 20:59
I should be legal now.

Coach Selly
09-30-2013, 13:22
All of the posted trades have been processed. As of 4:13 pm Eastern Time, these teams still have illegal rosters:

GET THESE FIXED!! LAST WARNING!!

Toronto Buds - You have 10 reserve players, you are allowed 5. You have Sulzer on the IR, he is not on the IR in the NHL, he needs to be moved off. - YOU ARE VERY, VERY CLOSE TO HAVING PLAYERS FORCIBLY DROPPED FROM YOUR TEAM. THE DROPS WILL BE RANDOM AND ALL PLAYERS ON YOUR TEAM ARE ELIGIBLE TO BE DROPPED!! IF I HAVE TO DROP PLAYERS FOR YOU, THE DROPS WILL NOT BE OVERTURNED. THESE DROPS WILL BE OCCURRING TODAY!!!!!!

Teemu's Salami - You are over the salary cap. You have 6 players on reserve, you are allowed 5.

Nouka - You need to move Ben Smith from your Prospects/Minors - he is not eligible to be a prospect.

Coach Selly
10-01-2013, 00:54
As of today, the first day of the 2013-14 NHL season, all teams are compliant!

Thank you! :salute:

Coach Selly
10-06-2013, 04:57
As of 7:55 am on Sunday, October 6th, 2013, these teams have Illegal Rosters:

Jackson Hole Puckers - Kris Versteeg is no longer eligible to be on the IR.

Please take care of this ASAP. Thank you

Coach Selly
10-13-2013, 05:39
Oilers2014 - You have more than the max of 14 active players (more than 9 active forwards). You are also above the salary cap.

Coach Claude's Chicken - You do NOT have the correct amount of active players (you do not have 9 active forwards). You also have more than the 5 allowed reserve players.

Coach Selly
10-16-2013, 05:29
Just a head's up to some of our GMs, they are players on some prospect rosters who if moved to the active roster will NO LONGER be able to be moved back to the prospect roster. These are the teams with those players:

Oilers2014 - Mark Pysyk, he has played in 27 NHL games.

AZ Casulaties - Zach Hamill, he is now 25 years of age

K-Town Killer Klowns - Spencer Machacek, he is now 25 years of age and has played in 25 NHL games

Nouka - Richard Panik, he has played in 30 NHL games

Coach Selly
10-16-2013, 05:30
Coach Claude's Chicken - Tim Erixon MUST be moved from your prospect roster. He should never have been placed there to begin with. He had played in 49 NHL games before this season even began.

Coach Selly
10-29-2013, 06:58
Midnight Maniacs - Ville Leino is no longer on the IR in the NHL, so he needs to be moved from your IR

Tazer's Army - You have more than the maximum allowed number of reserve players

Coach Selly
11-02-2013, 05:57
You can check to see if your roster is illegal on Fantrax by going to TEAM in the menu bar and then going down to ROSTER VIOLATIONS and clicking on it. There will also be a message in red at the top of your team page when you check it explaining why your roster is illegal.

Remember, illegal rosters need to be fixed within 48 hours. If they are not fixed, the Commissioner will make the necessary moves to get your team compliant. This includes forcibly dropping players.

For instance, say one of your players had been on the IR and he has been taken off the IR by his NHL team - You have 48 hours to move him from your IR. If you do not move him, he will be forcibly dropped from your team by the Commissioner.

Coach Selly
11-02-2013, 06:00
These need to be fixed by Monday, November 4th, 2103!

Midnight Maniacs - Ville Leino (This should have been fixed by October 31st - GET THIS TAKEN CARE OF) and Roman Josi need to be moved from the IR

Oilers2014 - You have more than the maximum number of active forwards

Coach Selly
11-05-2013, 04:12
These rosters need to be fixed by Thursday morning, November 7th, 2013:

The Seagulls - Darren Helm and Dan Boyle are no longer on the IR in the NHL - they need to be moved from your IR.

Coach Selly
11-10-2013, 04:58
These need to be fixed by the morning of Tuesday, November 12th, 2013

K-Town Killer Klowns - You have to many players on your reserve roster & Taylor Hall is no longer eligible to be on the IR

Coach Selly
11-16-2013, 04:23
Must be fixed by the morning of Monday, November 18th, 2013

K-Town Killer Klowns - You have 6 reserve players, 4 skaters & 2 goaltenders - the maximum number of reserve players is 5

Coach Selly
11-19-2013, 12:25
Must be fixed by 4:00 pm ET, November 21st, 2013:

Moncton WildRats - You are over the salary cap: the cap is $47,963,000 - You are at $48,311,667

Jackson Hole Puckers - You have more than the max number of forwards allowed.

Coach Selly
11-24-2013, 05:03
Must be fixed by 4:00 pm ET, November 21st, 2013:

Moncton WildRats - You are over the salary cap: the cap is $47,963,000 - You are at $48,311,667

Moncton, I fixed your cap problem for you. YOU NEED TO BE FIXING YOUR OWN ROSTER PROBLEMS!!!!!!

NEEDS TO BE FIXED BY MONDAY, NOVEMBER 25TH, 2013 at 2:30 pm ET:

Moncton WildRats - Rick Nash is no longer on the IR in the NHL. He needs to be taken off your IR.
- If you DO NOT make the necessary moves to fix this issue, I will forcibly drop Nash from your roster.

Coach Selly
11-26-2013, 12:35
To fixed by Thursday, November 28th, 2013 at 3:30 pm ET

Capital Punishment - Brenden Smith needs to be moved from your IR, he is no longer on the IR in the NHL

Toronto St. Pats - Matt Calvert needs to be moved from your IR, he is no longer on the IR in the NHL

Oilers2014 - Tyler Bozak needs to be moved from your IR, he is no longer on the IR in the NHL

Coach Selly
12-04-2013, 11:57
Need to be fixed by Friday, November 6th at 3:00 pm ET:

K-Town Killer Clowns - Keith Ballard needs to be moved from your IR. He is no longer on the IR in the NHL

Hull & Oates - Brandon Dubinsky needs to be moved from your IR. He is no longer on the IR in the NHL

Coach Selly
12-08-2013, 04:04
No illegal rosters to report.

:salute:

Coach Selly
12-09-2013, 04:35
Needs to fixed by Wednesday, December 11th, 2013 at 8:00 am ET

The Landesbeautys - More than 5 players on your reserve roster

Coach Selly
12-12-2013, 12:14
Jackson Hole Puckers - With the processing of your trade with Tazer's Army, you now have too many reserve players

Coach Selly
12-29-2013, 02:55
Need to be fixed by Tuesday, December 31st, 2013 at 6:00 am ET:

Thunder Bay Bombers - Tom Pyatt is no longer on the IR in the NHL. He needs to be moved from your IR

Toronto St. Pats - Lauri Korpikoski is no longer on the IR in the NHL. He needs to be moved from your IR

Coach Selly
01-06-2014, 06:51
Thunder Bay Bombers -

It was posted in this thread on December 29th, 2013 that Tom Pyatt was no longer on the IR in the NHL and needed to be moved from your IR.

According to our league rules, you have ONE full line-up period to move players that are no longer on the IR in the NHL from the IR in our league. One full period was yesterday, Monday, January 6th, 2014.

You have until THIS WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 8TH, 2014 to make the necessary moves to get Pyatt off your IR. If he has not been removed from your IR by 9:30 AM ET on the 8th, HE WILL BE DROPPED FROM YOUR TEAM.

Coach Selly
01-16-2014, 05:15
The Landesbeautys- Alexander Edler needs to be moved from your IR. He is no longer on the IR in the NHL.

Oyster Bed Generals - Marc Staal is no longer on the IR in the NHL. He needs to moved from your IR

Coach Selly
01-21-2014, 12:25
Thunder Bay Irish - Alexandre Burrows is no longer on the IR in the NHL. He needs to be moved from your IR

Coach Selly
01-25-2014, 06:26
Thunder Bay Irish - Alexandre Burrows is no longer on the IR in the NHL. He needs to be moved from your IR

This still needs to be taken care of!!!!

Coach Selly
01-25-2014, 06:36
Tazer's Army - You are over the salary cap - This needs to be fixed by Monday, January 27th, 2014 at 10:45 am ET.

The Landesbeautys - You are currently over the salary cap and you have more than the maximum number of active forwards allowed.

Coach Selly
02-25-2014, 04:41
Tazer's Army - You have more than the allowed amount of active forwards

Coach Selly
03-02-2014, 03:23
AZ Casualties - You have more than the allowed number of active defensemen.

Capital Punishment - You have more than the maximum number of active forwards.

K-Town Killer Klowns - You, also, have more than the allowed number of active forwards.

Coach Selly
03-04-2014, 02:39
Toronto St. Pats - Alex Galchenyuk is no longer on the IR in the NHL, he needs to be moved from your IR

Capital Punishment - Philip Larsen is no longer on the IR in the NHL, he needs to be moved from your IR

Abu of the Night - Marian Gaborik is no longer on the IR in the NHL, he needs to be moved from your IR

Coach Selly
03-17-2014, 09:01
Toronto St. Pats - Viktor Fasth is no longer on the IR in the NHL, he needs to be removed from yours.