Free Agency and Waiver Wire
Each team will be allowed one free agent and one waiver claim per week. A total of two claims may be made, one free agent and one waiver. You cannot make two claims of one type.
- All available players will go to the Waiver Wire at 10:00 am Eastern Time every Monday.
- Players will remain on the Waiver Wire until Fridays at 12:00 am Eastern Time. At that time Waiver claims will be processed.
- Once the Waiver claims are processed all available players will become Free Agents and remain Free Agents from Friday until Monday at 10:00 am Eastern Time.
- Free Agent claims will now be a free for all, which means it's a First Come, First Served basis. Whichever team makes a FA claim first will receive that player.
- Waiver Claims will go in the reverse order of the standings and be serpentine.
Please remember that if a claim will put your team above the maximum amount of players legally allowed, YOU MUST DROP A PLAYER IMMEDIATELY TO MAKE ROOM FOR THE CLAIMED PLAYER. If you do not drop a player and your roster becomes illegal, your claim will be overturned by the Commissioner.
Prevention of waiver “churning” will prevent teams from putting a player on waivers by claiming and dropping him within the same Lineup Period. If that happens that player would go straight back to being a free agent, upon being dropped.