Market Fantasy Hockey - a unique fantasy hockey format
There's no other fantasy hockey like SweGamers Market Fantasy Hockey!
- You manage a team of 12 players; 3 centers, 4 wingers,3 defensemen and 2 goalies.
- The main objective is to score as many points as possible based on your roster's performance.
- The secondary objective is to make money. Since better players generally cost more, the faster you make money the earlier you can field a star studded team.
- You get 5 trades every week, which roll over to the following week if you don't use them.
- The cost of players goes up and down each day depending on how many managers are buying and selling them, analogous to the stock market.