The News From Around the League Thread - Page 84

Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34 74828384

Thread: The News From Around the League Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Big#D View Post
    i'd argue the less talented part. rangers d-men had a better year. i'm not so sure they're the more talented group. and if they are, not by much.
    Semantics. The bottom line is that they worked better and the system was benefiting Lundqvist more. Quick pretty much had to do it all by himself.

Quote Originally Posted by devilzrule27 View Post
    Those Kings don't make the playoffs without Quick. He had to carry that team while they played like **** all season long.

Rangers are probably still a playoff team if Biron was their starter.

It should be Quicks Vezina but he wont win it cause he plays on the west coast. Oh well.
    without lundqvist, i'd argue that the team is no better than carolina. take that to mean a team anywhere from 7th to 12th.

la finishes out of the playoffs, but still in the 9th to 12th area, probably.

not much of a difference.

honestly, if the kings didn't have such a shitty season offensively, they'd have been fighting for the division title and not just for a playoff spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Getzo5 View Post
    Semantics. The bottom line is that they worked better and the system was benefiting Lundqvist more. Quick pretty much had to do it all by himself.
    agreed. but i still think it's a toss up either way.

Not really (in reality). Lundqvist will win it based on the hype and the fact he played for a President`s Trophy frontrunner. The fact he`s from NY also helps his case.

For shame.

I still hope those potheads will prove me wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by Getzo5 View Post
    Not really (in reality). Lundqvist will win it based on the hype and the fact he played for a President`s Trophy frontrunner. The fact he`s from NY also helps his case.

For shame.

I still hope those potheads will prove me wrong though.
    Thats the major reason why he will win it. Half the people who are voting will have barely watched the western conference Kings with the exception of when they made an east coast swing.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by devilzrule27 View Post
    Stop being mean to the Rangers! You're gonna make CJ mad!!!!!!!!!
    Seriously? Don't even go there.

Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34 74828384