Larsson: A New hope.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Larsson: A New hope.

Quote Originally Posted by JimEIV View Post
    I kind of want to talk about the people that think Larsson is slow....they have no fucking clue. When this KID figures it out, he will determine the pace of the game. His play, the good and the bad gives me a hard-on that is how good he is.
    He is a machine. He slows the game down is the only time I would use the word slow in a sentence with him.

It's mind-boggling that he is 19 and has the poise and confidence that he does when he hasn't even scratched the surface of what he is capable of yet.

Speed has nothing to do with flatfootedness. He gets coned sometimes. He's also in his 18 year old season, honestly, what do you expect? I think people get too caught up in what he does and don't realize he's developmental..... and he's also playing his first full season on the small rink.

This guy ain't supposed to be their #1 defenseman, no matter what Trots spews.

Quote Originally Posted by JimEIV View Post
    I kind of want to talk about the people that think Larsson is slow....they have no fucking clue. When this KID figures it out, he will determine the pace of the game. His play, the good and the bad gives me a hard-on that is how good he is.
    I can't wait to see him play in his prime. My favorite part is that there isn't a team in the league that has better coaches to teach him. The thought of Robinson and Stevens instructing him makes me so happy.

And Larry is absolutely in love with him. It's great.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post

On HF, if he makes a mistake, they are ALL over him lmao.
    Oh dear god. Geez it's gotten bad over the last year and a half. haha

Look past the mistakes, look past the rookie year this kid is incredible.

He's got a foul mouth though. His mother needs to wash it out with soap.

BTW we need to agree on what will be a sarcasm emoticon.

I've had no problems with him this year. He's already a workhorse. I expect mistakes from a 19 year old rookie.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    And Larry is absolutely in love with him. It's great.
    Every time he goes back to the bench and Larry comes up to him and talks to him puts a smile on my face, even if it is after a mistake. I sense a great student teacher relationship and once Stevens is ready to take on a bigger role I'm sure he will be able to do the same thing.

Larsson has also shown a tendency to step up for a hit some times. I like that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast