Larsson: A New hope. - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Larsson: A New hope.

Quote Originally Posted by devilzrule27 View Post
    Oh dear god. Geez it's gotten bad over the last year and a half. haha
    Oh yeah, it's getting worse and worse, it's unbelievable. Last night was really the straw that broke the camels back. njdevsfn95 is going to bring up our concerns there. It's like, when you cancel your cable, someone wants you to stay they'll offer anything lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    Every time he goes back to the bench and Larry comes up to him and talks to him puts a smile on my face, even if it is after a mistake. I sense a great student teacher relationship and once Stevens is ready to take on a bigger role I'm sure he will be able to do the same thing.
    Yeah, Larry is always talking to him, always giving him a pat on the back. I wish there was a way to get Slava back.

He'd fit in here fucking great. No one cares if you swear. He's been a revelation and I'll be honest, going into this draft, I wasn't sold on him at all.

You guys gotta remember, I remember Niedermayer's rookie season. I was 21 then. This kid is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    Yeah, Larry is always talking to him, always giving him a pat on the back. I wish there was a way to get Slava back.
    Slava means too much to the KHL, it would never happen.

You know how good he is when other team's announcers are praising him.

He'd fit in here fucking great. No one cares if you swear. He's been a revelation and I'll be honest, going into this draft, I wasn't sold on him at all.
    I thought he'd be gone which is why I wanted Hamilton. We really lucked out and Conte's and Lou's face showed that when he came up to the stage.

Actually, if you think about it, the Blues got us Larsson. If they don't make the Johnson for Stewart deal, they draft Larsson instead of COL lol! So really, the Blues are a gift that keep on giving.

could you imagine Larsson with Pietrangelo and Johnson. That would have taken all the pressure off EJ. Wet dream.

Quote Originally Posted by devilzrule27 View Post
    could you imagine Larsson with Pietrangelo and Johnson. That would have taken all the pressure off EJ. Wet dream.
    Well, that's not how it would have happened lol. COL would have him with Shattenkirk instead, because they had that pick.

Well, that's not how it would have happened lol. COL would have him with Shattenkirk instead, because they had that pick.
    Yeah you're right. Was premature with that, now I've got a mess to clean up...

for whatever reason I thought the 2nd pick was from the blues but it was the other pick.
    Last edited by devilzrule27; 12-04-2011 at 20:59.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast