Larsson: A New hope. - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Larsson: A New hope.

This summer, I had no intentions of Larsson even making the team

Needless to say I've been more than plesantly suprised.....mistakes are going to happen, but the ones he's made are ones I would expect a 19 year old to make

Quote Originally Posted by devilzrule27 View Post
    Yeah you're right. Was premature with that, now I've got a mess to clean up...

for whatever reason I thought the 2nd pick was from the blues but it was the other pick.
    Who did they get with their pick? I forget who it was, to be honest. After they made that deal to get Johnson they were awful. In fact, I think he might be hurt this year.

The guy I wanted was Landeskog and he's been a beauty too. But ****, RNH is doing something special. He'll make Skinner look bad.

i was listening to the Marek and Puck Daddy podcast and Marek went out of his way to praise Larsson, saying he probably would have gotten rookie of the month but RNH is just putting up spectacular numbers

i love the kid. probably the only d-man that can execute a crisp breakout pass to start a rush on this middling thing we call a defense. he had a couple real good passes during the Jets game the other night, made me hard in the pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    Who did they get with their pick? I forget who it was, to be honest. After they made that deal to get Johnson they were awful. In fact, I think he might be hurt this year.

The guy I wanted was Landeskog and he's been a beauty too. But ****, RNH is doing something special. He'll make Skinner look bad.
    But he'll never capture our hearts like skinner as he lacks the boyish good looks and infectious smile. Skinner <3

Seriously though RNH has been insane this year. I was in the camp that thought he would struggle out of the gate cause of his size but now I just look like a fool. Never doubted the talent was there but never thought we'd see it blossom this fast. Freaking amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by devilzrule27 View Post
    But he'll never capture our hearts like skinner as he lacks the boyish good looks and infectious smile. Skinner <3

Seriously though RNH has been insane this year. I was in the camp that thought he would struggle out of the gate cause of his size but now I just look like a fool. Never doubted the talent was there but never thought we'd see it blossom this fast. Freaking amazing.
    I was hesitant about the size as well. But sometimes, you're just ready. He didn't have anything left in junior, that's for sure. So it was either stagnate in the W, or play in the N and take the bumps. They made the right choice. He'll have his off nights, and probably won't score at a PPG, but damn, he's going to be a beauty.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123