Who actually thinks the devils will make the POs

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who actually thinks the devils will make the POs

Who actually thinks the devils will make the POs

I think they will but it will be too close for comfort. if they dont pick it up soon we are fucked.. just stating the obvious though

I think, as I have thought since the start of the year, we will be in the hunt for the 8th seed. The East is weak so we will have a shot. How we play once Zajac comes back will be telling in terms of were we are at as a team.

50/50... for now. As long as they don't go out and lost 9 games in a row or something.

It's not so much getting in, it's what you do with it, if they finish 4th in the division they're going to get a **** seed and probably go home early anyway

I don't want to speak to fast, but I think they have an honest shot. It all depends on if they can break out of this funk and how they respond to Zajac coming back.

is it possible that a trade is made any time soon? or do you think we're going to stay the course until zajac

I think the roster is what it's going to be for the most part. The team is in transition, I just can't think of a major shakeup happening yet.

what do you think about sykora.. i think hes been pretty damn good. esp for his contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ned Stark View Post
    is it possible that a trade is made any time soon? or do you think we're going to stay the course until zajac
    I don't see a trade happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ned Stark View Post
    what do you think about sykora.. i think hes been pretty damn good. esp for his contract.
    Sykora has exceeded expectations, but I'm more worried about whether or not he will slow down as the season goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    I don't see a trade happening.

Sykora has exceeded expectations, but I'm more worried about whether or not he will slow down as the season goes on.
    Hopefully with a healthy Zajac and the emergence of Henrique we can spread out the playing time to 3 equal lines. Split Parise and Kovy and hopefully have 3 legit scoring lines.

Sykora is already slowing down, but ****, the little ***** makes 650K for the year. He's not a 13 year investment hahaha. I like him, plus he made the refs look dumber than they are.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast