Who actually thinks the devils will make the POs - Page 2

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who actually thinks the devils will make the POs

Yeah, I have no problem with Sykora. He was more then I expected, to be honest.

I'm waiting for both of our goalies to crack a hip. LOL, Big Show (good code name, I guess) was there for the Kings game and man was he pissed.

I think Tedenby could give Sykie and Elias a little energy boost if Deboer ever felt comfortable playing him in an offensive role that is...

quick guys get into a marty or hedberg argument just like old times

Hey Sykora's making what $4.5m less than Rolston? lol Rolston has 5-6 pts and Sykora's got 11......obviously the season is young, but so far so good

Quote Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
    I'm waiting for both of our goalies to crack a hip. LOL, Big Show (good code name, I guess) was there for the Kings game and man was he pissed.
    LOL. Anyone who doesn't know who Big Show is, it's Marty's brother, Denis Brodeur Jr.

He got upset when Marty was hurt? That was all on the players lol, they just let him run around and do all the work while they watched. It was hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    LOL. Anyone who doesn't know who Big Show is, it's Marty's brother, Denis Brodeur Jr.

He got upset when Marty was hurt? That was all on the players lol, they just let him run around and do all the work while they watched. It was hilarious.
    Oh yeah. He was pretty pissed and thought it was worse than it ended up being because he was playing hurt. I can't remember his description of the play but it was hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
    Oh yeah. He was pretty pissed and thought it was worse than it ended up being because he was playing hurt. I can't remember his description of the play but it was hilarious.
    Oh so he was already hurt? Didn't know that. He was superman on that play. Shot from the point, stopped, rebound, dive and finished.

It was something like that, right off the faceoff.

His brother has some killer facial hair from what I've seen and heard

Quote Originally Posted by Wingman77 View Post
    His brother has some killer facial hair from what I've seen and heard
    His brother is fucking scary. He honestly looks like he'd murder someone.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast