Who actually thinks the devils will make the POs - Page 3

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who actually thinks the devils will make the POs

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    Oh so he was already hurt? Didn't know that. He was superman on that play. Shot from the point, stopped, rebound, dive and finished.

It was something like that, right off the faceoff.
    Very bad bruise. From the description it sounded worse than the one from my Nassau fall. No idea what it was, if it was a shot from practice or if he fucked something up before then. Big Show said he really couldn't use his stick or poke without it hurting.

It still amazes me that no one notices him. He's been out there on and off for years. He's a nice guy too, I guess he looks like he'd rip your throat out so it keeps people away. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
    Very bad bruise. From the description it sounded worse than the one from my Nassau fall. No idea what it was, if it was a shot from practice or if he fucked something up before then. Big Show said he really couldn't use his stick or poke without it hurting.

So why the hell was he playing? Maybe it's still bothering him now. Actually, it's probably still after effects from the surgery he had that made him miss half the year.

And I would love to see him do the Big Show thing where he puts his hands up and yells at the crowd. It's unreal how much he looks like him. And Wingman, kudos for finding the picture, I couldn't.

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, WELL IT'S THE BRO SHOW!!! IT'S THE BIG BAD BRO TONIGHT.

So why the hell was he playing? Maybe it's still bothering him now. Actually, it's probably still after effects from the surgery he had that made him miss half the year.

And I would love to see him do the Big Show thing where he puts his hands up and yells at the crowd. It's unreal how much he looks like him. And Wingman, kudos for finding the picture, I couldn't.
    He's Marty, and he's old. At his age I wouldn't want to be getting cut unless I absolutely had to.

Quote Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
    He's Marty, and he's old. At his age I wouldn't want to be getting cut unless I absolutely had to.
    Yeah. I can't believe I'm meeting him tomorrow. I feel like I was put on Earth for this moment.

Yeah. I can't believe I'm meeting him tomorrow. I feel like I was put on Earth for this moment.
    You better be getting your avy picture auto'd by Patty, Sykora or both!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wingman77 View Post
    You better be getting your avy picture auto'd by Patty, Sykora or both!!
    It's just Kovy and Marty. I plan on Patty and Sykkie on Feb 14th. Valentine's day and I'm going to a hockey game. Pure love.

No. Six regulation wins in 25 games is not a good sign.

I said before the season started that we'd be a borderline team. 7th at the highest. The way the season has gone so far has only reinforced that notion.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast