Who actually thinks the devils will make the POs - Page 4

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Who actually thinks the devils will make the POs

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    It's just Kovy and Marty. I plan on Patty and Sykkie on Feb 14th. Valentine's day and I'm going to a hockey game. Pure love.
    You coming to NJ for any games this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Wingman77 View Post
    You coming to NJ for any games this year?
    $$$ might get tight, but I'm thinking about it. Probably toward the end of the season though. Probably in March. Just depends on my work schedule. I've got my Brodeur 552 wins tee on, my Brodeur Devils jersey, and my massive collection of Brodeur hockey cards. Gonna be a goooood day. Plan on asking for an interview from both guys, doubt they'll say yes, but hey if they say no, it'll be like trying to get a girls number at the bar. I'm used to it!

I love this team more than anyone alive, anyone in my family, anyone who I love or who I have ever loved.

I just do not see it happening this season.

I hope my gut feeling is wrong.

Same bro. A nice streak (starting tomorrow) will help

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeItVeryMuch View Post
    I love this team more than anyone alive, anyone in my family, anyone who I love or who I have ever loved.

I feel the same way. I have so many hockey cards that are just Devils. I was happier today than ever. It was 7 hours in line, and 22 years since my first time watching Brodeur play until I finally met him.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    $$$ might get tight, but I'm thinking about it. Probably toward the end of the season though. Probably in March. Just depends on my work schedule. I've got my Brodeur 552 wins tee on, my Brodeur Devils jersey, and my massive collection of Brodeur hockey cards. Gonna be a goooood day. Plan on asking for an interview from both guys, doubt they'll say yes, but hey if they say no, it'll be like trying to get a girls number at the bar. I'm used to it!
    Yea $$ always sucks lol, try for the throwback game if you can

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeItVeryMuch View Post

I have to say, the one thing I "liked" about not making the playoffs was the opportunity we had to go out on the season with a win

That last game was a ton of fun last season between the win, the Nordiques Nation and all the other festivities.....maybe that's just how I feel but it was refreshing for me because I've been at 3 out of the last 4 years playoff games that ended our seasons

Two years in a row is going to be tough if we miss this season, but sometimes you gotta take 2 steps back to take one foward

Me! Me!

I do! I do!

(Really think Zajac is gonna make a huge difference in the second half.)

94.7 percent success rate on the PK so far, and their best PKer is out haha. They'll regress, I'm sure. But damn it looks good, the next closest is five percent away.

I actually do think they will make it.

They remind me of the 07-08 team, only this roster has far more raw talent. They will pick it up, I am sure of it.

Kovy, Parise and Zajac in full groove would help.

i just think our goaltending won't hold up.

82 games is a long season for a 40 year old and however old Moose is.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast