Brodeur v.s Hedberg - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brodeur v.s Hedberg

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ned Stark View Post
    if the 3rd goal had went upstairs to toronto they would have magically found that it was a no goal
    I still won't believe there's a conspiracy. But bad luck has found them in that situation. Anything that goes upstairs for them is ruled against and vice versa.

I think they are too comfortable with Marty in net. They don't worry about making mistakes because they feel like they can just fall back on him. This only works so many times in a game.

that and you could argue that hedberg has just been outplaying marty

Hedberg also has 650 games played or something like that. Marty has doubled him. But I think Marty has drawn the short straw from the team too many nights where they just don't play.

Marty's over 1500 games counting the internationals (and why not, most of them happened during a season). He's older than his age and should have fallen off awhile ago.

Gomez is a little bit over 1,000 counting everything and he's shot already.

Quote Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
    Marty's over 1500 games counting the internationals (and why not, most of them happened during a season). He's older than his age and should have fallen off awhile ago.

Gomez is a little bit over 1,000 counting everything and he's shot already.

You think he's finished, totally?

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    You think he's finished, totally?
    I think he's fallen off. Him and Moose are about equals now, 10 years ago they wouldn't have been on the same planet. Miles mean alot.

Really I think it's moot either way, because I really wouldn't be surprised if he retires at the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
    I think he's fallen off. Him and Moose are about equals now, 10 years ago they wouldn't have been on the same planet. Miles mean alot.

Really I think it's moot either way, because I really wouldn't be surprised if he retires at the end of the season.

I meant the lawn cutter. I know how you feel about Marty.

I've shot well over 2000 loads and I'm not even close to finished. Want to volunteer your chin?

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    I meant the lawn cutter. I know how you feel about Marty.
    LOL, yeah, the Mexican is done, I think. Doesn't mean he'll go away, I'm chalking him up to the Jeff Friesen principle, guy who started young and has played a ton of games. I mean 3 of his first 4 seasons in the league he played over 100 games.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast