OT: The Video Games Thread - Page 2

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: The Video Games Thread

haha. I'm already worried about the EA influence on BioWare given how awful DA2 turned out and how ME2 stripped out a lot of the stuff I liked about ME1 and things like this make me wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by devilzrule27 View Post
    haha. I'm already worried about the EA influence on BioWare given how awful DA2 turned out and how ME2 stripped out a lot of the stuff I liked about ME1 and things like this make me wonder.
    I'm hoping ME3 is good. The story in ME2 wasn't as good as 1, we've been over that before. But the fighting and weapons additions were way better in two, I felt.

anyone else here play League of Legends? rockin' it with Fizz.

finally going to pick up Uncharted 3 tonight after the Devils game. Can't wait to play it!
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by devilzrule27 View Post

I just realized they are changing Ashley for ME3.

This is not the racist ***** I fell in love with in ME1. Damn you bioware, why must you continue to ruin everything.
    ****. I really have to play the Mass Effects. I hear they're phenomenal fucking games.

Indeed they are. Still my favourite series on this current gen of consoles, right ahead of Uncharted and Ratchet and Clank
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Yeah, I love Mass Effect. I only played it because I read the review on IGN and was like, wait, BioWare? The guys who made KOTOR? I'm there!

Maybe this summer I'll put aside a bunch of time to play the series. I ruined some of it by watching a walkthrough series commentated by this hilarious YouTube guy.

Quote Originally Posted by doc e View Post
    Maybe this summer I'll put aside a bunch of time to play the series. I ruined some of it by watching a walkthrough series commentated by this hilarious YouTube guy.
    Totally worth it. I had to wait for ME2, now I have to wait for ME3 and I bide my time by playing the **** out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    Totally worth it. I had to wait for ME2, now I have to wait for ME3 and I bide my time by playing the **** out of it.
    Well done. I'm thinking about hopping back in to the Heroes of Might and Magic series with the new one that's coming out soon. Though I haven't played one of their games since like 2005 and they are faaaar different now.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast