OT: The Video Games Thread - Page 3

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: The Video Games Thread

I just ordered TOR last night as well. Speaking of BioWare.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    I just ordered TOR last night as well. Speaking of BioWare.
    I still need to rebuild my computer. The CPU and motherboard both crapped out on it over the summer and I've been to cheap/lazy to buy new parts. So sadly I have to wait on getting that game. I doubt it will run on my laptop.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Guy came in to pre-order the TOR LE today and I almost laughed in his face. You haven't been able to reserve that in store for mad long because it is actually going to be "limited" edition.

I didn't even want the LE, I love Star Wars, but I wasn't interested at all. I went with the middle tier edition. My laptop handled the Beta on full. December 13th is when early access begins, I think.

I didn't even want the LE, I love Star Wars, but I wasn't interested at all. I went with the middle tier edition. My laptop handled the Beta on full. December 13th is when early access begins, I think.
    So do you have a full or semi-chub in anticipation of this?

Quote Originally Posted by doc e View Post
    So do you have a full or semi-chub in anticipation of this?
    Honestly, no. Because I don't like the 15 dollars a month thing. I believe I'm just going to play the Jedi playthrough, get the Revan flashpoints, finish that and call it a game. It's all I really care about.

I still haven't played ME2. I'm a terrible human.
    Follow me @britdevil

Quote Originally Posted by brit View Post
    I still haven't played ME2. I'm a terrible human.
    You're a fucking Salarian, is what you are.

You're a fucking Salarian, is what you are.
    Geek reference straight over my head.

All I know is in every play through of ME1, I always had Shep bang that chick. She's hot.
    Follow me @britdevil

Quote Originally Posted by brit View Post
    Geek reference straight over my head.

All I know is in every play through of ME1, I always had Shep bang that chick. She's hot.
    Salarian is a creature in Mass Effect. One of the council members with the Turian and Asari. Asari are the girls, Turians are the scales, the Salarians are lizards almost. That's Ashley you're talking about. She's on page one.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast