OT: The Out of Town Watch - Page 51

Page 51 of 306 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: The Out of Town Watch

Quote Originally Posted by Clarkson Falls Down View Post
    And of course Roloson gets lit up the minute he gets in there last night. TB can way bye bye to their playoffs hopes too if Garon's out for any length of time.
    Exactly. This is a great opportunity for the Sabres, gotta take it and run with it.

Quote Originally Posted by VaxjoDevil View Post
    I think if Sabres gets the 8th they will be a real challenge to the Rangers.
    Seems like everything is clicking. Perfect scenario with those two injured, WSH losing and WPG winning games.

Well, having four teams from the same division being in the race with them makes it easier on them. It's also what pretty much assures us a playoff spot.

I'd really like if Washington played themselves to the 3rd seed. I'd definitely rather play them than Florida, but I have a feeling we'll end up playing Florida.
    aka Tedenby21

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    I'd really like if Washington played themselves to the 3rd seed. I'd definitely rather play them than Florida, but I have a feeling we'll end up playing Florida.
    Jets!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    Yeah, I wouldn't mind Washington against the Devils in round one and leave the Panthers to finish 8th and face the Rangers. I think the Rangers would be surprised at how much of a handful the Panthers will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Getzo5 View Post
    Jets!
    They're still only playing at an 88 point clip. I don't think you can win a division doing that. They've also already played 35 games at home and it's night and day with them, they have one of the best home ice advantages in the league. They are for all intents and purposes a Western Conference team and their H/A split looks like one. Only good road team in the West is Vancouver.

In the East that bad road record will kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Big#D View Post
    Yeah, I wouldn't mind Washington against the Devils in round one and leave the Panthers to finish 8th and face the Rangers. I think the Rangers would be surprised at how much of a handful the Panthers will be.
    I think this is the ideal situation, which means it won't happen I just don't want the Rags or Boston in the 1st round. We would have to slump or other teams would have to go on a run for that to happen.
    aka Tedenby21

I'm starting to think we could beat the Rangers in a seven game series. They are regressive and if they get taken out of their game they're not that great.

Problem with drawing them is 1) you'd have to suck pretty hard to draw them and 2) if you do draw them and win, that means you get Boston because of the re-draw.

I think the other problem with drawing them in the 1st round is that even if they win the series they are so drained that the next round will be even more difficult.
    aka Tedenby21

We can handle anyone in the East save Boston. Steer clear of them and we should see round 2. The key is to try and get as high as possible to avoid them for as long as you can.

The Crosby fueled Penguins could be a problem too. But Philly with Bryzgoalov in net and all that pressure is pretty laughable. Especially with Pronger, Richards and Carter gone.

Page 51 of 306 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 101 151 ... LastLast