OT: The Out of Town Watch - Page 4

Page 4 of 306 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: The Out of Town Watch

better for us.. the more games that tampa/wash lose the more chance we have of sneaking in. then anything can happen

Ovechkin has been a dog for my fantasy team. Got offered Pavelski for him and am considering it. Some season he's having.

Giroux is really good and I think Pierre came.

Giroux is incredible. Bobby Clarke will never forget his name now.

Wow.

Just sat down in front of the Car-edm game, three goals in no time.

Caps move ahead of us with two points. But they prevent TOR from getting two.

Dennis Wideman had the hat trick.

As is custom whenever Wideman is mentioned:

Lol, Blue Jackets blew 2-0 lead vs. Bruins in the last 2 minutes of the 1st period.

Pens tied the game at 2 30 seconds before the first horn.

Vancouver comfortably leading 2-0 in Ottawa.

Simmonds kneed Giroux in the head after Giroux went down. See if they throw him back in there as Philly team are apt to do

Rangers winning and winning. But I lost hope of catching any of Phil, Pens and Rangers, so why not take points from Florida. That's our way of getting into 8th.

Quote Originally Posted by VaxjoDevil View Post
    Rangers winning and winning. But I lost hope of catching any of Phil, Pens and Rangers, so why not take points from Florida. That's our way of getting into 8th.
    The Rangers, I've been saying for a while now, are a fantastic team. They've got a lot I wish we had. Kudos to Glen Sather. Though, he'd be better off with Fowler than McIlrath.

Page 4 of 306 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 54 104 ... LastLast