OT: The Out of Town Watch - Page 10

Page 10 of 306 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: The Out of Town Watch

Quote Originally Posted by JimEIV View Post
    This is a very poor representation to the masses of NHL hochey.

If I ever hear a Flyer or Ranger fan call the Devils boring, I'm going to show the the first period of this game. It was pretty difficult to watch. Good thing I have flies to tie.
    I've seen worse, but those games were also Flyer-Rangers games.

Honestly, a National Bandy finals in Sweden is real **** compared to that bull they call "Classic". Hockey is to be played in an arena.

Quote Originally Posted by JimEIV View Post
    This is a very poor representation to the masses of NHL hochey.

If I ever hear a Flyer or Ranger fan call the Devils boring, I'm going to show the the first period of this game. It was pretty difficult to watch. Good thing I have flies to tie.
    Then you`d make yourself look like a fool, because that game is not anywhere close to what you get inside. Players have to adjust. The other two periods were pretty good for an outdoor game, so that`s that.

Rangers are boring though, just ask fans around the league. Flyers, however, are not.

That Sweden-Finland semi was dramatic. Sweden seems like the better team. I am hoping for Canada in the finals.

It seems to me that almost every team is using the song after a goal. Pretty generic and annoying. I like what we have though. A classic.

Some start to the Vancouver-Boston game.

Nice to see Vancouver won it.

There is nobody in the league with more of a ***** face who tries to act tough than Dubinsky.

Hey, Eric Boulton found an appropriate time to fight

Page 10 of 306 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 60 110 ... LastLast