OT: The Out of Town Watch - Page 101

Page 101 of 306 FirstFirst ... 51 9199100101102103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3054

Thread: OT: The Out of Town Watch

Quote Originally Posted by devilzrule27 View Post
    The Kaberle deal makes the Leafs look better, although still not great, in that deal.
    They still look bad. Seguin is better than every single player involved.

I think the thing that will determine the trade will be whether or not Hamilton will continue play similar to what he has done in the CHL this year. It is hard to tell if it will carry over and he is also playing on a pretty stacked team.
    aka Tedenby21

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    They still look bad. Seguin is better than every single player involved.
    Yeah, and I didn't like who they used that first rounder on. I don't think Tyler Biggs is gonna be a big threat in the NHL and certainly not anytime soon.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Yeah, and I didn't like who they used that first rounder on. I don't think Tyler Biggs is gonna be a big threat in the NHL and certainly not anytime soon.
    He will be a 3rd liner. If he develops into anything better than that it won't be for a long time, just like you said. Probably until he is around 26.
    aka Tedenby21

I agree. Knight will be a better pick than Biggs.

They should have taken the Russian kid...Im drawing a blank on his name Name..something. Hell even Boone Jenner would have been a better option offensively plus he still gives them the size that Burke wants.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Caps win the shootout. I didn't get a chance to catch Boone, but he's a St. Thomas Stars alumni.

You're thinking of the TB pick, Vladimir Namestinkov.

They should have taken the Russian kid...Im drawing a blank on his name Name..something. Hell even Boone Jenner would have been a better option offensively plus he still gives them the size that Burke wants.
    There is a list of players that would have been a better choice. I have it will be similar to Tom Wilson this draft. A team will take him because of his size and hoping he will be the next great power forward.
    aka Tedenby21

Umberger has been on fire over the last 2 weeks. I knew his play in the first half of the year was a fluke. He's back on track for next year. Very nice.

Stamkos, #56.

Page 101 of 306 FirstFirst ... 51 9199100101102103 111 151 201 ... LastLast