OT: The Out of Town Watch - Page 11

Page 11 of 306 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: The Out of Town Watch

I think this is the year the Rangers go very, very deep in the playoffs. What a team, and they seem like they'll be able to keep everyone in tact too. Just a huge fan of what they're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    I think this is the year the Rangers go very, very deep in the playoffs. What a team, and they seem like they'll be able to keep everyone in tact too. Just a huge fan of what they're doing.
    Of course anything can happen in the playoffs, but I don't see them losing before facing Boston in the 3rd round. Every other team in the East just has too many holes.

The Rangers remind me of us circa 06 and 07. They are over relying on Lundqvist like we did on Marty. They won't get by round 2.

Man I love Kulemin so friggen much. Wish he was a RWer, I`d take him in a nanosecond.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarkson Falls Down View Post
    There is nobody in the league with more of a ***** face who tries to act tough than Dubinsky.
    Tyler Kennedy?

Dubinsky blows him out of the water.

I hope Fedetenko gets his face smashed for that knee on Spezza.

Yeah, shitty move by Rusty

Ottawa looks good. Well organized, tough physically, good breakout and a very solid goalie. All of a sudden Rangers doesn't look like a monster team anymore.

The Rangers are well structured but they are definitely susceptible to long goal scoring droughts. That's their main weakness.

Mike Cammalleri is missing!!!! He may have been traded mid-game

Page 11 of 306 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 61 111 ... LastLast