OT: The Out of Town Watch - Page 111

Page 111 of 306 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101109110111112113 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 3054

Thread: OT: The Out of Town Watch

Ian Mendes ‏ @ian_mendes
    Very tough break for Sens. Daniel Alfredsson (flu) & Jason Spezza (attending birth of child) won't play today. Not a joke.

hello, sixth.

And whoever said Bobrovsky is terrible is simply wrong. Just young, therefore inconsistent and inexperienced. Hadn`t played in months before yesterday so that`s that.

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...&postcount=328

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    Ian Mendes ‏ @ian_mendes
    Very tough break for Sens. Daniel Alfredsson (flu) & Jason Spezza (attending birth of child) won't play today. Not a joke.

hello, sixth.
    If they miss the playoffs I will laugh.
    aka Tedenby21

I won't. They were supposed to miss the playoffs. If they make it, I will laugh.

Pitt getting chippy. I think Philly can take them in a 7 game series. Imagine they had Pronger..
    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

I won't. They were supposed to miss the playoffs. If they make it, I will laugh.
    This.

I thought they were going to be one of the worst teams in the league this season. They definitely proved me wrong.
    aka Tedenby21

It's going to go seven for sure, I can't call a winner in that series. I'd have to think Pittsburgh once Fleury finds his legs again.

They benefited from Montreal taking a huge nosedive, Toronto being the usual amounts of suck, Tampa Bay sucking, Washington sucking. It created a perfect storm for them to make it. I didn't think they would, I thought they'd be 10th-15th in the East. Having a better than PPG defenseman is really a driving factor.

And it's 5-2.

It's going to go seven for sure, I can't call a winner in that series. I'd have to think Pittsburgh once Fleury finds his legs again.
    Hopefully they beat each other up, then the winner beats Boston. If we meet either in the Eastern finals they would hopefully be a fraction of the team they are going into the playoffs.

I like our odds against the Rangers in the 2nd round if we make it there.
    They benefited from Montreal taking a huge nosedive, Toronto being the usual amounts of suck, Tampa Bay sucking, Washington sucking. It created a perfect storm for them to make it. I didn't think they would, I thought they'd be 10th-15th in the East. Having a better than PPG defenseman is really a driving factor.

And it's 5-2.

Don't forget about Florida. There's a lot of parity in the league.
    aka Tedenby21

Page 111 of 306 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101109110111112113 121 161 211 ... LastLast