OT: The Out of Town Watch - Page 15

Page 15 of 306 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: The Out of Town Watch

Tavares up to 53 points tonight after a four point night. 26 points in 15 games. Kid is having some streak.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    Tavares up to 53 points tonight after a four point night. 26 points in 15 games. Kid is having some streak.
    Wow, that's excellent.

Yeah, he's not too bad at the game of hockey. I didn't really think he'd end up amounting to much. I thought Duchene would be better.

Hodgson with his 14th of the year. He's looking good.

Canucks-Hawks games never disappoint. Realignment would basically kill one of the best rivalries in the sport.

They need an outdoor game. Now THAT would sell.

Yeah, he's not too bad at the game of hockey. I didn't really think he'd end up amounting to much. I thought Duchene would be better.
    Never jump to conclusions after a rookie season. See: Stamkos/Doughty. Tavares is a superior talent at C. Duchene might and end up at wing and only God knows how many points he can possibly score. I like both though. Met them in person and talked to them for a while, good kids, very humble.

On a different note: Carlson is playing like ****. Might need a restart/change of scenery. With the emergence of Orlov, do you think there is a chance?
    Last edited by Getzo5; 02-01-2012 at 03:55.

Quote Originally Posted by Getzo5 View Post
    Never jump to conclusions after a rookie season. See: Stamkos/Doughty. Tavares is a superior talent at C. Duchene might and end up at wing and only God knows how many points he can possibly score. I like both though. Met them in person and talked to them for a while, good kids, very humble.

On a different note: Carlson is playing like ****. Might need a restart/change of scenery. With the emergence of Orlov, do you think there is a chance?
    No, but that would be so awesome.
    "Because ten billion years time is so fragile, so ephemeral; it arouses a bittersweet, almost heartbreaking fondness"

Quote Originally Posted by Getzo5 View Post

None. Also, it wasn't after a rookie season, it was heading into the draft.

None. Also, it wasn't after a rookie season, it was heading into the draft.
    Just a guess or based on their OHL careers? Just curious.

Page 15 of 306 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 25 65 115 ... LastLast