OT: The Out of Town Watch - Page 21

Page 21 of 306 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: The Out of Town Watch

now all the islanders have to do is make it and knock out the rangers in the first round.. that would be glorious

I'm pulling for the Isles. Imagine five teams from one division making it in?

And the Isles are what make the Atlantic Division that much better than the Central. The Central teams have the luxury of Columbus to beat and feast on.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    I'm pulling for the Isles. Imagine five teams from one division making it in?

And the Isles are what make the Atlantic Division that much better than the Central. The Central teams have the luxury of Columbus to beat and feast on.

le sigh
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by devilzrule27 View Post

le sigh
    Gotta fire Howson. I have no idea how he's been given keys to the Nash vehicle.

if they trade nash they will have fun being shitty for the next 10 years

Because when hasn't that franchise been inept at everything it does. Again it's a franchise that kept Doug MacLean employed for 7+ years... I've given up, it will never get better. They'll end up trading Nash for Teemu Selanne, then proceed to draft Nail, and Mackinnon over the next two years and then trade both of them away as well as Ryan Johansen for aging vets before they'll fire Howson.
    Last edited by devilzrule27; 02-15-2012 at 19:00.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ned Stark View Post
    if they trade nash they will have fun being shitty for the next 10 years
    That I disagree with. I'm not convinced Nash is a guy you build around. I think now is the perfect time to move on. The problem is getting what they should for him, which I have no faith in Howson to do.

Building around Ryan Johansen, Nail Yakupov, and Seth Jones(when they inevitably have the top pick next year too) has a lot of promise. They just need to get the right guy in place to build it. Howson is not that guy.
    Last edited by devilzrule27; 02-15-2012 at 19:02.

Quote Originally Posted by devilzrule27 View Post
    That I disagree with. I'm not convinced Nash is a guy you build around. I think now is the perfect time to move on. The problem is getting what they should for him, which I have no faith in Howson to do.
    What is a good return for an excellent player on a shitty team besides prospects and picks?
    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Quote Originally Posted by vonbonds View Post
    What is a good return for an excellent player on a shitty team besides prospects and picks?
    Get good prospects and good picks. Thats what I don't trust Hoswon with. No need to rush a deal either. I still think the Kings are the perfect trading partners. Any deal would have to start with Bernier and Toffs.

i guess you're right.. rick nash is elite but it seems like he has nothing to play for over there
    still, i wouldnt get rid of him for anything less than overpayment
    Last edited by Lord Ned Stark; 02-15-2012 at 19:24.

Page 21 of 306 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 31 71 121 ... LastLast