OT: The Out of Town Watch - Page 22

Page 22 of 306 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: The Out of Town Watch

The Kings are a good fit. Bernier, Voyonov, Lokitionov, and a 1st round draft pick.

nash for miller straight up. roll with the swedish kid enroth.

I'm sure Nash will facilitate the move to Buffalo

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    The Kings are a good fit. Bernier, Voyonov, Lokitionov, and a 1st round draft pick.
    I'd rather they work Toffoli into that deal.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

I've seen Kings fans propose Bernier, Jack Johnson, + a prospect. I would absolutely love a deal like that.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

do want voynov. god dammit lou.

wouldnt mind loko either. a russian yayo. why the **** not.

Quote Originally Posted by devilzrule27 View Post
    I've seen Kings fans propose Bernier, Jack Johnson, + a prospect. I would absolutely love a deal like that.
    That's what they suggest for Parise and Devils fans say they wouldn't do it. Jack Johnson is a very good D-man. Would like him in NJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    That's what they suggest for Parise and Devils fans say they wouldn't do it. Jack Johnson is a very good D-man. Would like him in NJ.
    thats cause Devils fans can't let go. We want to have our cake and eat it too.

Now clearly I would want that prospect to be a top end one as well since Nash is signed up.

Page 22 of 306 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 32 72 122 ... LastLast