OT: The Out of Town Watch - Page 23

Page 23 of 306 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: The Out of Town Watch

Quote Originally Posted by devilzrule27 View Post
    thats cause Devils fans can't let go. We want to have our cake and eat it too.

Now clearly I would want that prospect to be a top end one as well since Nash is signed up.
    True. The Kings have given up a lot of assets lately. Should have just ponied for Kovy.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    That's what they suggest for Parise and Devils fans say they wouldn't do it. Jack Johnson is a very good D-man. Would like him in NJ.
    W-hat?

Quote Originally Posted by devilzrule27 View Post
    I've seen Kings fans propose Bernier, Jack Johnson, + a prospect. I would absolutely love a deal like that.
    You would almost have to do a deal like that. If that prospect is one of their higher ones like Loktionov, Voynov, Toffoli, or Forbort it is a no brainer. Truthfully that would be highway robbery.
    aka Tedenby21

Hawks up 3-0 in about 4 minutes.
    I came in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarkson Falls Down View Post
    Hawks up 3-0 in about 4 minutes.
    Muttley: bwahahahahahahahahahaa

4-0 now. On 2 breakaways, 1 penalty shot, and a shot that Biron couldn't see. Yet the Rangers fans blame Biron.

Games like this make you wonder if the Rangers don't think about getting another scorer. If you get a game like this in the playoffs, you need the firepower to bring you back.
    I came in peace.

Do you think the rangers would pony up for Nash?

Rick Nash or Bobby Ryan? Nah, Zach Parise.

The thing they have to worry about is getting so far ahead that they end up turning it off, and no one in the division is going to catch them without the Rangers going into the tank.

They better turn it off asap

Page 23 of 306 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 33 73 123 ... LastLast