OT: The Out of Town Watch - Page 294

Page 294 of 306 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284292293294295296 304 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 3054

Thread: OT: The Out of Town Watch

                  
   
   
   
  1. #2931
    Quote Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
    They're not earning it. If they earn it, it's one thing, if they're just going to slop the game up and get calls, that's a joke. that is a fucking awful call in a PLAYOFF game to give someone a 5 on 3 on, and now look what's happened, the wheels are totally off.

    they influenced the outcome of the game
    It's fixed. They can't have Ottawa, PHI, NJ/FLA, WSH in the East.

    They want BOS/PHI/NYR/ and have to unfortunately for them take one of FLA or NJ. They'd probably prefer NJ, but don't mind getting the Panthers some exposure. They lost DET/SJ and that sucks for them. This is getting laughable at how obvious they are.

  2. #2932
    Refs gave this one away.

  3. #2933
    The best was Joe rationalizing that call against Foglino, saying "His path to Lundqvist nullifies the hit by Girardi"

    Gee Joe, where have I seen you take the complete opposite stance on a play like that?

    C"mon Ottawa, stick it to these dickless cunts in the 3rd, please.

  4. #2934
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    It's fixed. They can't have Ottawa, PHI, NJ/FLA, WSH in the East.

    They want BOS/PHI/NYR/ and have to unfortunately for them take one of FLA or NJ. They'd probably prefer NJ, but don't mind getting the Panthers some exposure. They lost DET/SJ and that sucks for them. This is getting laughable at how obvious they are.
    I honestly think they prefer Florida. Not only do you potentially have Miami as an additional market (even though no one will care), but you also get to market the Panthers as the poor little underdog against the big bad Bruins. New Jersey is the team everyone loves to hate because they are so boring because that's what all the idiot media types tell us they are.

  5. #2935
    I know I sound like a loon, but it's so painfully obvious these playoffs. That Kreider goal seals it, it's over. Game seven on Wednesday.

  6. #2936
    If I am the only one who thought that was a penalty then clearly I am wrong. Nnot being a douche, being serious for the record. I respect everyone's view on this.
    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

  7. #2937
    Shut up Marty! Talking about game 7??? What an ***.

    You should be ashamed of yourself for being in this situation douchebag!

  8. #2938
    Quote Originally Posted by vonbonds View Post
    If I am the only one who thought that was a penalty then clearly I am wrong. Nnot being a douche, being serious for the record. I respect everyone's view on this.
    It's borderline. Yes he drives the net, but he's got a guy tying him up from one end and then Girardi hits him in the back sending him flying. I don't think you can call that.

    Though the fact that the Queen was in the ears of the refs all night, not shocking it got called.

    I really hope the Sens calm their **** down in the intermission and come out attacking, a goal in the first 5 minutes and look out. All they need to do is force OT, they're a great 3rd period team so it is possible.

  9. #2939
    Quote Originally Posted by vonbonds View Post
    If I am the only one who thought that was a penalty then clearly I am wrong. Nnot being a douche, being serious for the record. I respect everyone's view on this.
    I didn't see it. So I'll side with you. Foligno is a monster!

  10. #2940
    Quote Originally Posted by Krinkle View Post
    The best was Joe rationalizing that call against Foglino, saying "His path to Lundqvist nullifies the hit by Girardi"

    Gee Joe, where have I seen you take the complete opposite stance on a play like that?

    C"mon Ottawa, stick it to these dickless cunts in the 3rd, please.
    Joe is a fucktard who tries hard to be liked. It's okay to admit you got the benefit of an awful call. Then they kinda have to ignore
    Foligno just lying there.

Page 294 of 306 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284292293294295296 304 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •