OT: The Out of Town Watch - Page 303

Page 303 of 306 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293301302303304305 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 3054

Thread: OT: The Out of Town Watch

I am freaking wired now. Is this the point where I start believing so they can rip my heart out when I would otherwise be "meh"? lol

I'm expecting them to lose again tomorrow. They're a constant disappointment, I don't see why tomorrow will be any different. They made it fun yesterday, but tomorrow, blech. Don't get excited people.

Quote Originally Posted by SLNP View Post
    i feel like desperation is setting in finally. elimination games will do that.
    I don't think it's desperation. It's a ****ing wake up call. Marty's own words, "We didn't think we'd be tested this early"

Last night showed that yeah, they ****ing realize who and where they are. Shaky at times sure, but a good gut check win last night. Perfect set up to go on the road and go for their ****ing throats in their own barn.

I'm bringing my hat and jersey to work tomorrow, I will be on the boat, on the stern deck, going through NY harbor on the way home two fisting with that **** on. So ****ing amped.

Something is fundamentally wrong when you have to bench your stars to close out games. Man the caps are a weird team.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

In the words of the Japanese grounds crew:

they're ****ty.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    I'm expecting them to lose again tomorrow. They're a constant disappointment, I don't see why tomorrow will be any different. They made it fun yesterday, but tomorrow, blech. Don't get excited people.
    I can't find it on youtube.

But that scene in Major League 2 where they all beat the **** out of Randy Quaid with their hats?

I'm about to beat the **** out of you with my hat .

EDIT: For the record, I wrote this PRIOR to your Japanese ground crew comment

Quote Originally Posted by Krinkle View Post
    I can't find it on youtube.

But that scene in Major League 2 where they all beat the **** out of Randy Quaid with their hats?

I'm about to beat the **** out of you with my hat
    I said it yesterday that I'm totally Randy Quaid from Major League II if they're up by three in the final two of tomorrow's game I'll be in here all "I KNEW THEY COULD DO IT!!!!"

Woah woah waoh

I can't say ****ty?

The dude does not abide man

Very undudelike.

Looks like we lost our swearing ability. I didn't know. Crap.

what the **** is the censor ****?

****ing A this is bull****! HF all over again!
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Page 303 of 306 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293301302303304305 ... LastLast