OT: The Out of Town Watch - Page 49

Page 49 of 306 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: The Out of Town Watch

Jack Johnson had a great game for the Jackets tonight. I know a lot of people bitched about his defensive play but I must say he's been a huge improvement over most of what we had in that department. And the third line of DMacK, Dorsett, and Gillies has been rolling the last few games.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Minnesota is just horrible. The most unwatchable team in the league at this point. Nothing about them makes me want to watch a Wild game.
    I came in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarkson Falls Down View Post
    Minnesota is just horrible. The most unwatchable team in the league at this point. Nothing about them makes me want to watch a Wild game.
    Nicklas Backstrom and Mikko Koivu when healthy, but yeah. I feel bad for their fans.

Wow, that is a bit disturbing to see. You can see he is out for a second or two while his arms go rigid.
    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Quote Originally Posted by vonbonds View Post
    Wow, that is a bit disturbing to see. You can see he is out for a second or two while his arms go rigid.
    Definitely. But it`s a part of the game and it was his fault. Saw him standing there twice, still decided to keep his head down and skate the puck out of the zone. I hope he will be ok, but this is a good lesson for him. He had it coming, not the first time in his career he got hit like that.

For a player that keeps his head down often, his vision and passing is truly amazing. The other side of it: just a matter of time before he gets destroyed. I said this more than two years ago.

EDIT: No SD for Kronwall.

Bob McKenzie ‏ @TSNBobMcKenzie
    No suppl disc for Kronwall on Voracek. PPOC was head but deemed full body on body hit. Not a hit NHL believes should be out of the game.

This time they got it right.

That is a great fuckin hhit.
    I came in peace.

I know I'm against the majority, but I don't like those hits. I understand they are great and all, but they just don't give me entertainment anymore. It's a 100% legal hit, btw. Although he lures him into it a bit, but man does Voracek fall for it.

Perhaps you`re not as big of a sadist as we are.

Page 49 of 306 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 99 149 ... LastLast