OT: The Out of Town Watch - Page 53

Page 53 of 306 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: The Out of Town Watch

I couldn't fucking watch it. I'd want to kill all the stupid fucks on fb like tara quigley

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    I don't know if my heart would survive a Devils vs. Rangers playoff series.
    Well, for those of us that have been through it in 92, 94, 97, 2006, 2008 I think we all said it at least a few times.

My heart grew fonder in 06. I've never laughed so much watching hockey in my life.
    I came in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarkson Falls Down View Post
    My heart grew fonder in 06. I've never laughed so much watching hockey in my life.
    between pando-jagr in 2006 and avery-brodeur in 2008, the recent devils-rangers playoffs have been more comical than anything.
    i think this season would be a bloodbath by comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    Well, for those of us that have been through it in 92, 94, 97, 2006, 2008 I think we all said it at least a few times.
    I watched game #6 at a bar in Belmar or Pt. Pleasant for the 94 series. When the game ended I almost killed a few people and was about as mad as one can get over something stupid like a game. I would welcome a Devils/Rangers series this year. We have nothing to lose and if Kovy and Zach get hot at the same time we will be a scary team to play.
    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarkson Falls Down View Post
    One out of five is a mark that is truly reprehensible as far as I'm concerned. Probably the one record that hurts the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    One out of five is a mark that is truly reprehensible as far as I'm concerned. Probably the one record that hurts the most.
    The Devils in their prime always had major issues with the Rangers minus some crazy unbeaten streak in the regular season. It caused my grief beyond comprehension.
    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Quote Originally Posted by vonbonds View Post
    I watched game #6 at a bar in Belmar or Pt. Pleasant for the 94 series. When the game ended I almost killed a few people and was about as mad as one can get over something stupid like a game. I would welcome a Devils/Rangers series this year. We have nothing to lose and if Kovy and Zach get hot at the same time we will be a scary team to play.
    the thing that pisses me off the most from the 1994 series is that had the devils won, they most likely would have won against vancouver in the finals. the devils wouldn't have been such an underdog like they were against the wings and the media wouldn't have been whining and crying about the trap as the reason why they won like they did against the wings. the whole devils image would have been completely different and we, as devils fans, probably wouldn't have had to live through all that **** in the 15 or so years subsequent.

fucken 1994.

They could/should have won in 94 and 2001. Could have had five Cups. Also, 97 was a **** show, that shouldn't have been. Fucking Messier.

Quote Originally Posted by Big#D View Post
    between pando-jagr in 2006 and avery-brodeur in 2008, the recent devils-rangers playoffs have been more comical than anything.
    i think this season would be a bloodbath by comparison.
    If the Rangers-Devils meet in the playoffs this year it will be a 7 game bloodbath.

Page 53 of 306 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 63 103 153 ... LastLast