OT: The Out of Town Watch - Page 61

Page 61 of 306 FirstFirst ... 11 515960616263 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: The Out of Town Watch

I think the Devils have a decent shot if it unfolds the way DF mentions, with them playing the Flyers in the second round. It depends on which Flyers team shows up during the playoffs and how beaten up they are after playing the Rangers in the first round. With Pronger being deceased, all it takes is Bryzgalov to remember that he's sucked a lot during this season for the Devils to put the pressure on them. I don't think the Devils would get past the Bruins or the Pens (with Crosby and if Fleury plays well), but anyone else is fair game.

edit: nevermind, it was Devils vs Pittsburgh in the 2nd round. i agree they probably lose if Crosby is back.

It's the playoffs, and you can never say for certain. But if they end up seven and face Boston at the two, they're out in four, maybe five. That I am certain of, and nobody can tell me otherwise and make me believe it to be true.

Pittsburgh, we've had success against them with a full team on their side, Crosby, Malkin, Letang, Fleury, Staal. So I'm still not 100% sure that they'll beat us, I think the series would be grueling as our top six is as good as any in the league, and with Zajac back, our top 12 might rank among the best.

The wildcards are Henrique and Larsson, how can they stack up in the playoff atmosphere? Henrique I'm not as worried about, because I think he has that "it" factor, but Larsson, he's looked, well, not like the same kid who was there before his injury. I am very comfortable with the Devils D, and Marty's new pads and flair for trying to use more of the butterfly style has left him largely impervious to a stinker.

I can't recall too many in recent memory since he donned the pads, that he has let in one where you say, ah come on Marty, except for MacDonald's goal on Thursday. And, not like game seven against Carolina where he should have had Staal's blast, but that shot has always given him problems as well. A butterfly goalie probably gets that shot, and I think Marty now realizes it too and has been able to adapt, which might keep him as a 1B for another year or two in the NHL.

God, I love considering playoff time again and not thinking Larsson, Huberdeau, Landeskog, RNH. I would rather dream playoff scenarios every year than the top pick. I don't know how the perpetual losers keep thinking about it.

What the hell was Lucic trying to do there. Oh boy that was ugly.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Malkin, three points. MVPizzle.

Bad turnover by Palmieri, Tanguay to Iginla, 1-0 Calgary after the 1st.

Toronto is done.

I think the Islanders fans and players may be placed on suicide watch. haha
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Panthers keep pace with the crapitals with a big 2-0 win. Rootin for them to get the division. Nice story.

I could have used a Nabokov win there for my fantasy team. That was a pretty fun game from what I saw during Devils commericials/intermissions
    I came in peace.

Korean gushing over Nosen`s goal call on the Devils board. Hilarity. Ranger fan.

He must have forgotten he was logged into the wrong user name

Page 61 of 306 FirstFirst ... 11 515960616263 71 111 161 ... LastLast