OT: The Out of Town Watch - Page 7

Page 7 of 306 FirstFirst ... 56789 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 3054

Thread: OT: The Out of Town Watch

                  
   
   
   
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    I'm sure there's more than a few that can pull that move off. It's nice, but not legendary.
    Nobody says it`s legen-wait for it-dary.

    More than a few able to do that at low speed?

    Quote Originally Posted by VaxjoDevil View Post
    It's nice, but Parise made probably at least three SO goals that were more virtuoso, because he does his stuff with speed.

    Just my opinion. Lol.
    That`s it. Parise wouldn`t be able to do that at such a low speed, he`s not AS good stickhandler AS those three are. It looks better with speed though.
    Last edited by Getzo5; 12-15-2011 at 09:21.

  2. #62
    The Bruins commentators are such shameless homers it's a bit embarrassing.

  3. #63
    Them and the Pens announcers are easily the worst.

  4. #64
    Hiller has not been the same since coming back. Damn you Letang.

    Then again, Stars finally played a great game. There`s not much you can do as a goalie when Ribeiro and Morrow are coming at you 2on1/when Eriksson centers from behind the net right between the circles for Ryder. I feel for Ducks fans, this is going to be a tough year to swallow especially if Teemu retires.

    Quote Originally Posted by VaxjoDevil View Post
    The Bruins commentators are such shameless homers it's a bit embarrassing.
    If you`re referring to Bergeron`s evaluation, that`s actually true.

    Otherwise I agree.

  5. #65
    Yeah, from watching a little of that game tonight, it definitely seems as if Hiller is not himself. Maybe it's still the vertigo?

  6. #66
    I meant the Bruins announcers in general. Terrible.

    Philly scores with 18 sec. left. COL doesn't put the red light on even though the ref. signals goal, and they don't put it on the scoreboard, instead they play "We're not gonna take it". Lol. It's a goal, not a doubt.

  7. #67
    There's no denying 4 on 4 OT is pretty fun to watch.

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarkson Falls Down View Post
    Yeah, from watching a little of that game tonight, it definitely seems as if Hiller is not himself. Maybe it's still the vertigo?
    He might not have nausea and headaches anymore, but he still looks rusty.

    Quote Originally Posted by VaxjoDevil View Post
    I meant the Bruins announcers in general. Terrible.

    Philly scores with 18 sec. left. COL doesn't put the red light on even though the ref. signals goal, and they don't put it on the scoreboard, instead they play "We're not gonna take it". Lol. It's a goal, not a doubt.
    Avs announcers are not particularly good either. haha

    Yeah, that was funny. I love when they use appropriate song. One good example:



    "I believe I can fly"

    Quote Originally Posted by VaxjoDevil View Post
    There's no denying 4 on 4 OT is pretty fun to watch.
    3 on 3? Yep, just like the old all-stars rookie game.
    Last edited by Getzo5; 12-19-2011 at 20:46.

  9. #69
    I'm slowly building up an aversion towards Colorado.

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by VaxjoDevil View Post
    I'm slowly building up an aversion towards Colorado.
    Aversion? Why?

Page 7 of 306 FirstFirst ... 56789 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •