OT: The Out of Town Watch - Page 91

Page 91 of 306 FirstFirst ... 41 818990919293 101 141 191 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: The Out of Town Watch

Oh so we`re going to play the bad cop vs. bad cop now? This place sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Getzo5 View Post
    Oh so we`re going to play the bad cop vs. bad cop now? This place sucks.
    Banned.

Also, Steve Ott is awesome.

Lol, sure. Admin power FTW.

Indeed he is.

I like that Larsen guy.

You're a BeBop
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

If Lou wants to sign a fighter who can score, why didn't he look at the Brouwers and Otts and Eagers of the world?? Why do we see Janssen, Boulton and Peters?!?!? I just don't understand why he fucks with us.

Yeah, well, you're a Rocksteady.

Oh lord, please don`t bring up Eager (I know what he can do) ever again. lol

Ott would be expensive, Brouwer is something else. In fact, Bernier was a great signing, so was Carter. Shame the message didn`t come across sooner but whatevs.

im the cooler one
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    If Lou wants to sign a fighter who can score, why didn't he look at the Brouwers and Otts and Eagers of the world?? Why do we see Janssen, Boulton and Peters?!?!? I just don't understand why he fucks with us.

Yeah, well, you're a Rocksteady.
    They cost money

I like Eager, he's exactly the kind of agitator you love on your team but hate to play against. Ott plays shortie too, love that guy, wouldn't mind signing him at all, **** whatever Patty thinks.

since we was talking about the jackets, i would love to have derek dorsett. love him.

Page 91 of 306 FirstFirst ... 41 818990919293 101 141 191 ... LastLast