OT: The Out of Town Watch - Page 93

Page 93 of 306 FirstFirst ... 43 839192939495 103 143 193 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: The Out of Town Watch

He'd be a key piece, but they might want a first too, and will whoever we draft in the first be better than Schneider? I dunno. I'm still vexed by this forfeiture of a pick. I want the new CBA to fix this.

Quote Originally Posted by devilzrule27 View Post
    Tampa should trade for Luongo. He gets to go back to florida and play in obscurity and be mediocre again without anyone caring.
    Hedman for Luongo. Do it, Steve!

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    He'd be a key piece, but they might want a first too, and will whoever we draft in the first be better than Schneider? I dunno. I'm still vexed by this forfeiture of a pick. I want the new CBA to fix this.
    Not keeping my hopes high. But that`s the reason Lou won`t do nothing this year.

Hedman for Luongo. Do it, Steve!
    How about Stamkos for Luongo?

Quote Originally Posted by Getzo5 View Post
    Columbus might, he`s a #1 goalie ya know.

Yes he does, like a yellow traffic light...

I`m sure SFY is going all-in for Schneids this summer.
    I'd be hesitant too overpay for someone like Schneider but then again I don't like him. So whatever.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

I'd be hesitant too overpay for someone like Schneider but then again I don't like him. So whatever.
    You like guys like Scott Clemmensen and the Columbus Blue Jackets, it speaks volumes to your tastes.

Marc Denis was my favourite goalie before Clemmer so yeah. I don't get what you're saying.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

And it's official, Calgary is eliminated

Congrats, J-Bo.

Marc Denis was my favourite goalie before Clemmer so yeah. I don't get what you're saying.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Kinkaid is going to be a superstar now. I just know it.

i'd still take him here, just saying.

You like guys like Scott Clemmensen and the Columbus Blue Jackets, it speaks volumes to your tastes.
    Zing!

Seriously, how can you not like Schneider? I dunno.

Page 93 of 306 FirstFirst ... 43 839192939495 103 143 193 ... LastLast