OT: The Out of Town Watch - Page 99

Page 99 of 306 FirstFirst ... 49 89979899100101 109 149 199 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: The Out of Town Watch

Columbus beating St. Louis woot woot!

Also go Habs.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Columbus isn't that bad of a team. It will be interesting what happens with Nash, because now it is know that he asked to get out of there.
    aka Tedenby21

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    Columbus isn't that bad of a team. It will be interesting what happens with Nash, because now it is know that he asked to get out of there.
    Still need to trade him. The time is right to go our separate ways. Just don't let Howson handle it but my faith in ownership to fire him isn't great.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by devilzrule27 View Post
    Still need to trade him. The time is right to go our separate ways. Just don't let Howson handle it but my faith in ownership to fire him isn't great.
    they better get a good return if they trade him
    aka Tedenby21

Which is exactly why I don't want Howson handling. He's made one good trade in the last 3 years and that was getting Nikitin for that **** **** Russel.

Which is exactly why I don't want Howson handling. He's made one good trade in the last 3 years and that was getting Nikitin for that **** **** Russel.
    In my mind you have to start with a team that is in the top 10 at the draft and then add on.
    aka Tedenby21

In my mind you have to start with a team that is in the top 10 at the draft and then add on.
    toronto, toronto, toronto, and toronto.

Gimme dat pick and Gardiner.

toronto, toronto, toronto, and toronto.

Gimme dat pick and Gardiner.
    That would be great for Columbus. If they were able to walk out of the draft with Yakupov and Galchenyuk
    aka Tedenby21

That would be great for Columbus. If they were able to walk out of the draft with Yakupov and Galchenyuk
    And with us having Johansen we would be able to leave Galchenyuk in the CHL which is where I think he should stay for a year.

And with us having Johansen we would be able to leave Galchenyuk in the CHL which is where I think he should stay for a year.
    I would almost argue that both of them should be in the CHL for another year. But I also thought there was no way RNH would be in the NHL this year.
    aka Tedenby21

Page 99 of 306 FirstFirst ... 49 89979899100101 109 149 199 ... LastLast