Devils News Thread (Urbom + Tao recalled) - Page 103

Page 103 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93101102103104105 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1306

Thread: Devils News Thread (Urbom + Tao recalled)

And as long as Harrold keeps working, I see no need to bring Larsson back in. It's like limiting a pitcher on an innings count to adjust him back from either an injury or converting from reliever to starter.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    And as long as Harrold keeps working, I see no need to bring Larsson back in. It's like limiting a pitcher on an innings count to adjust him back from either an injury or converting from reliever to starter.
    Exactly. Until there is a problem with Harrold they aren't going to mess with the mojo.
    aka Tedenby21

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    Looks like Larsson will be out again tomorrow. It sounds like a big part of it is that he isn't in top condition since his injury. He needs to get his conditioning back.

He said he thinks he is going to play in the playoffs but I wouldn't be so sure of that right now.
    That would be ashame if he doesn't play in the playoffs. It is what it is though.
    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

More than likely he will play in the playoffs, however if Tallinder was available, I wouldn't be too sure. He is a rookie after all and the burden of a SCP on defense as a 19 year old is a tough thing.

Him and Harrold will probably rotate. I would expect to see Larsson in at least the last game of the season or the last 2 games, so that someone can get extra rest.
    aka Tedenby21

If they've got the six locked in tomorrow night, I'd rest Volchenkov and Salvador in the last few, they'll be our most important come SCP time.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    If they've got the six locked in tomorrow night, I'd rest Volchenkov and Salvador in the last few, they'll be our most important come SCP time.
    Totally agree. How those two play will determine how far we go. I can't wait to see this team in the playoffs. I will be on the verge of a heart attack every night.
    aka Tedenby21

Last year gave my heart a well needed year off. So, I only expect the anxiety to be doubled this time around.

The playoffs are around my FE exam and senior project. If they lose I will be double pissed off and have double the anxiety.
    aka Tedenby21

the FE exam is the devil

Page 103 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93101102103104105 113 ... LastLast