Devils News Thread (Urbom + Tao recalled) - Page 11

Page 11 of 131 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 1306

Thread: Devils News Thread (Urbom + Tao recalled)

                  
   
   
   
  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    With Clarkson back I really hope the 3rd line is Tedenby-Zajac-Clarkson
    ooo that could work

  2. #102
    Who gets injured tomorrow? Someone's gotta go.

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    With Clarkson back I really hope the 3rd line is Tedenby-Zajac-Clarkson
    Now that is a very cool line.

  4. #104
    I hope the personal matter is nothing too bad for David. I always assume death in the family when I see that.
    Follow me @britdevil

  5. #105
    I always assume venereal disease.

  6. #106
    Gdt?

  7. #107
    i won, so i'm out. it's up for grabs

  8. #108
    It's Everson, so who knows if it's true or not, but I doubt he'd be posting it if it wasn't:

    http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/devil...-rss&FEEDNAME=

    Larsson is evidently going back to Sweden for a few days next week for his Grandmother's funeral. He'll miss Dec. 23 against Washington and Dec. 26 against Carolina.

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by Classic Devil View Post
    It's Everson, so who knows if it's true or not, but I doubt he'd be posting it if it wasn't:

    http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/devil...-rss&FEEDNAME=

    Larsson is evidently going back to Sweden for a few days next week for his Grandmother's funeral. He'll miss Dec. 23 against Washington and Dec. 26 against Carolina.
    This was kind of talked about a week ago on tv when they first mentioned his grandmother passed away. I'm not surprised, he is very involved in his family and I'm sure he misses them a lot, especially with something like this.
    aka Tedenby21

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    This was kind of talked about a week ago on tv when they first mentioned his grandmother passed away. I'm not surprised, he is very involved in his family and I'm sure he misses them a lot, especially with something like this.
    Good for Larsson. I haven't met a person I like that wasn't a "family first" type.
    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Page 11 of 131 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The News From Around the League Thread
    By Clarkson Falls Down in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 835
    Last Post: 04-25-2012, 09:10
  2. Western Conference Round 1 Non-Devils thread
    By Devilsfanatic in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 15:03
  3. Eastern Conference Round 1 Non-Devils thread
    By Devilsfanatic in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 18:33
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 05:33

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •