Devils News Thread (Urbom + Tao recalled) - Page 130

Page 130 of 131 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120128129130131 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1306

Thread: Devils News Thread (Urbom + Tao recalled)

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    The 4th line stuff is overblown when you look at Kovalchuk and Parise's minutes. Those guys barely played.

Hell, now, I'd prefer the 4th line out than those poofters we send out now.
    the 4th line now is different than the 4th line earlier in the season. i also wasn't a fan of how many minutes Kovy was given.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zajac's Bowl Cut View Post
    the Deboer hate is silly. why is it always the coaches fault? we scored 0 goals in game 5. our best players need to be our best players. Martin Brodeur has 1 point less than Parise and Kovalchuk. think about that.

*lou voice*
    your best players need to be your best players
    aka Tedenby21

Well, Peverley and Bergenheim are proven to be good in the POs.

We will sign Bernier and Carter regardless. I`m not so sure about Poni anymore.

Kovy was given the same amount of minutes under Lemaire and the same amount as he was in Atlanta. It's like a contract stipulation or something like that.

And it's mostly because he plays full PP time and was double shifting because our fourth line sucked. He coasts so much that 26 minutes a night for him is like 19 minutes a night for a hardworking player.

Quote Originally Posted by Getzo5 View Post
    Well, Peverley and Bergenheim are proven to be good in the POs.

We will sign Bernier and Carter regardless. I`m not so sure about Poni anymore.
    They're still Peverley and Bergenheim. When you put them against Kovalchuk and Parise they shouldn't be in the conversation.

we need a mighty ducks moment or something

team (or just Parise) comes out for the third period wearing a USA jersey. why can't he play like he did on that big stage?

They're still Peverley and Bergenheim. When you put them against Kovalchuk and Parise they shouldn't be in the conversation.
    No doubt about that but still. I`d take Briere over 99% of the "stars", so would you.

Briere has always been a good player even in the regular season. I always liked him.

I just wish Parise and Kovalchuk wake up and say wait a minute, we're Parise and Kovalchuk, we make hockey our *****.

And then, make it so.

Kovy was given the same amount of minutes under Lemaire and the same amount as he was in Atlanta. It's like a contract stipulation or something like that.

And it's mostly because he plays full PP time and was double shifting because our fourth line sucked. He coasts so much that 26 minutes a night for him is like 19 minutes a night for a hardworking player.
    i wasn't a fan when other coaches did it either. kovy doesn't even get rest for a PP if he had a shift right before and they still play him the full 2 min. that's just stupid.

i give up. wake me up when we make it into the 2nd round in 10 years.
    aka Tedenby21

That's on Kovy. If he didn't want to play all he has to do is say so. But he's an egomaniac who can't say no.

That's on Kovy. If he didn't want to play all he has to do is say so. But he's an egomaniac who can't say no.

Page 130 of 131 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120128129130131 LastLast