Devils News Thread (Urbom + Tao recalled) - Page 31

Page 31 of 131 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 41 81 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 1306

Thread: Devils News Thread (Urbom + Tao recalled)

                  
   
   
   
  1. #301
    Harrold playing RW tonight.

  2. #302
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    Harrold playing RW tonight.
    what the hell is deboer thinking?
    aka Tedenby21

  3. #303
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    what the hell is deboer thinking?
    That I don't want Cam Janssen in the line up? And in case my defenseman who are already banged up get hurt tonight, I can still have six D instead of seven?

  4. #304
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    That I don't want Cam Janssen in the line up? And in case my defenseman who are already banged up get hurt tonight, I can still have six D instead of seven?
    There are so many better options in the system than Harrold. There are a lot of better options in the system than a lot of the players we use.
    aka Tedenby21

  5. #305
    Harrold is going to play on the PP. Deboer loves Foster for some reason and Tao has done pretty well recently so there isnt really a DMan he wants to sit.

    I have no problem with it

  6. #306
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    There are so many better options in the system than Harrold. There are a lot of better options in the system than a lot of the players we use.
    Like what? We need d-men who have experience lining up at F. Since Corrente is out (it would have been his spot), they'll use Harrold who did it in LA.

  7. #307
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    Like what? We need d-men who have experience lining up at F. Since Corrente is out (it would have been his spot), they'll use Harrold who did it in LA.
    Why is that exactly what we need? Who defines that we need a d-man that can play wing in the lineup right now?
    aka Tedenby21

  8. #308
    if they're going to double shift kovalchuk on the 4th line anyways, they might as well put in a guy who has nhl experience at both d and wing.

  9. #309
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    Why is that exactly what we need? Who defines that we need a d-man that can play wing in the lineup right now?
    Because, in case you didn't notice the lack of ice time for Sal and Volch the last game, our D is banged up, and any one of those guys is a tweak away from being out of the game tonight. Do you want to see us with 5 D and Cam Janssen if one does get injured?

  10. #310
    But why not just call up a defenseman? Do you think Harrold is the best we could call up? There doesn't seem to be a big problem double shifting or not giving the 4th line much time anyways.
    aka Tedenby21

Page 31 of 131 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 41 81 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The News From Around the League Thread
    By Clarkson Falls Down in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 835
    Last Post: 04-25-2012, 09:10
  2. Western Conference Round 1 Non-Devils thread
    By Devilsfanatic in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 15:03
  3. Eastern Conference Round 1 Non-Devils thread
    By Devilsfanatic in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 18:33
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 05:33

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •